Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33487 Views)

2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 / I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Dyke15(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na next week Saturday we go serve u dat breakfast wey don ready for u since cool
Even with all the noise from his urchins saying dat he will shutdown Rivers State, child naming ceremony come pull crowd pass am grin
But people sha get mind o
Lyk our very own rivers state wey be 100% christians will vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
There's no valid reason abeg
Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jamace(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Grand Pa Tinubu wants to turn Aso Rock to old peoples home...

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DasBeste: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
This man will never be president.

God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Y0urUncle: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Ok na
Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Imagine obi tackling power just like he did education in Anambra. We need people who can plan and build systems without dipping hands into the government coffers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
I Don't Have A Problem Of Either Tinubu or Obi To Become The President.

My Own Be Say Make Atiku No Near Aso Rock..
Because if it Happens...
Be Rest Assured That This Country Will Remain Stagnant In The Next 4 Solid Years..

And is Going To Be a Very Long 4 Years..

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Manofnaija: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Continue to run.
Muslim-Muslim ticket is not allowed to rule a secular country like Nigeria.
Again, age is no longer on your side.
Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
The senile grandpa is here making noise that nobody is interested in when his urchins in Ikorodu have gone to kill a military man... grin!

That's the legacy Tinubu left in Lagos. The way soldiers go so ransack that city these coming days eh, e go be Tinubu like movie!
Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerians are wiser now,We are fully aware that your evil APC disaster is the greatest threat to the Survival of Nigeria and Nigerians hustling to Survive in this Country.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obi vs Tinubu as Governor,Obi beat am hands down.

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ERockson: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Forget about the Lies about Tinubu health. He has idea more than all the major candidates running for Presidency

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 07kjb: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sensible NIGERIAN should vote for you with the type of cabinet you wanna roll with

KABAKA,MC OLUOMO,SHETTIMMA,FFK,ORJI UZO KALU, GANDOLLAR,

GOD FORBID

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ventura1: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lie, Peter Obi is blank, watch both candidates dialogue with NESG.
Pauldollars:
He's just repeating many of the things Peter Obi has been saying since.
I guess his team copies and edits some speeches from other Presidential candidates for him to say

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
Apc as a party and tinubu as a presidential candidate will return Nigeria to dark darker days.
You cannot give what you don't have.
Physically and mentally, emilokan is unfit to lead us.

We can't have a mentally and physically fit PODATTI and be talking of a tinubu presidency.

God forbid! He won't succeed that seat.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
He is the most competent and most patriotic of them all.
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Decent09(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
aminulive:
He says the country cannot depend on oil revenues for prosperity

https://www.economist.com/by-invitation/2023/02/15/asiwaju-bola-tinubu-on-why-he-is-running-to-be-nigerias-president

Jagaban of all times

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BRIMBRAM: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
This old man should be resting and taking care of his health instead of embarrassing himself publicly.

One of the young men who is always quick to write rubbish on Nairaland. You honestly deserve an award. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Not your turn again?
Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by farouk2much(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Useless old cargo..... You better prepare to accept defeat idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Complete Garbage. Outlandish ideas with little or no truth or credibility.

1st question, How transparent is lagos accounts and projects?

This is a test he can not pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Isabi4lov: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
You sold your birthright to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by President2001(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Old man with spirit of selfishness, he so desperate to do anything for what will Bock him

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Adex2219:
Thunder fire you! Obi get that kind sense?

So all the shout of consumption to production is about what? Everything no be agbero way.
Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tyinfinity: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Zombiedients are dullard .they can not comprends Asiwaju's English.Even their leader OSU peter dullard obi does not know anything about economics .he was a poor student in UNN philosophy department.he is only good in Alcohol and drug

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 234daniel2010(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
This one will do worst than Buhari, can he represent Nigeria in International community? Is this the best among us? Nigerians wake up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Malory: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

One of the young men who is always quick to write rubbish on Nairaland. You honestly deserve an award. grin
Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
aminulive:

https://www.economist.com/by-invitation/2023/02/15/asiwaju-bola-tinubu-on-why-he-is-running-to-be-nigerias-president
Sorry, you cannot fix the enormous problems facing Nigeria, you are a big liar and a joke, why do I say so ? You were part of apc government of buhari you saw the way things were messed up in this your own apc government which you were one of the key players that formed the government, what did you do to better the buhari government nothing, you and your party are failures, you have been tested and not to be trusted again, you can't do anything different. Go and rest bulabaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu by invinzible1: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
aminulive:

Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax
Just like the Tax master he is.
Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax Tax
What else he use to generate revenues other than tax the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.