Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC (30835 Views)

Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by jahsharon: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Since INEC wants to dance the surugede dance they should be prepared for the consequences.

If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. Blood for Blood, Flesh for Flesh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Lightorder: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
I don’t know y igbos are so obsessed with Lagos

The same energy they put into hating tinubu if they put it in their region they will b d best today n not the poverty capital of d south

Ikpeazu is oweing salary same with enugu n other igbos states but they don’t care

Everyday killing in anambra,imo n ebonyi but they really don’t care

Their problem is tinubu
Idiot , LAGOS IS NIGERIA AND NO MAN’s LAND. Deal with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Lightorder: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

The same energy they put into hating tinubu if they put it in their region they will b d best today n not the poverty capital of d south

Ikpeazu is oweing salary same with enugu n other igbos states but they don’t care

Their problem is tinubu
idiot, LAGOS IS NIGERIA AND EVERYMAN ‘ S LAND. DEAL WITH IT.

Far Before your so called killing in Anambra, Igbos have far long been living in Lagos and giving you sleepless night with their hardwork , smartwork and WEALTHS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by somad: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
God forbid...tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Owo massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Lekki tollgate massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Multiple Benue massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Southern Kaduna massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu

ASUU strike- no protest from Apc and tinubu
CBN deadline - massive protest from APC because their thieving governors are stuck with illicit cash

If you are educated and still you didn't notice this then your education is a waste

OR

APC made a monetary policy

- APC started complaining about it APC’s policy

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

- APC went to court to stop APC’s policy

- APC politician is the CBN governor

- APC is the ruling party

- APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

- APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.
last year was something else, no remind me of Owo massacre

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Idiotseverywher: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rotimi was my Education desk editor when we were in Guardian Newspaper at isolo Lagos, one of those who work for Tinubu then, I don't even know how he managed to become a staff of INEC , to the extent of being Secretary to the all INEC chairmen , it may not be far from Jega influence through Tinubu, Tinubu was very close with Jega, that was why it was easy to enforce the total gang up against Jonathan by the civil society group, which Jega was among, so on INEC and Agbaje you don't expect somebody like Rotimi to welcome the idea of removing him as Lagos REC, these are Tinubu men, Even when Rotimi was heading the Education desk of the Guardian newspaper, aside from his reports on Education, he always write pro Tinubu feature stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by danngnews: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lagos is sealed for APC already!

That`s Asiwaju`s base....

He has a working and unformidable ranks in Lagos

Yeah thuggery and intimidation.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Achorise: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu

When they traveled last year for Christmas Holiday how far ? You saw how empty Lagos was .
If they travel for one year how will your IGR be like?
Guy think ooo

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by CSTRR: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Inec should be very careful.

This election is critical.

If they value the stability of this country, they better do what is right.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by BATified2023: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
pacespot:

Anybody that supports Peter Obi is now Igbo. Me too, they've tagged me Igbo on Twitter despite seeing my name as Yoruba, they say I dey disguise.

I know what urchins are trying to do by always labeling anybody that supports Peter Obi Igbo. They are trying to corner Obi to one side to make him look like an Igbo president.

Any tribal game that urchins want to play in this election will backfire on them.
u igbos n disguise

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Tobijays: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Since INEC wants to dance the surugede dance they should be prepared for the consequences.
you go cry blood and nothing go sup! And if you sup dem go usurp you

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by orion7: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
we are waiting for u on Election Day

U can see they are only killing igbos in lagos
where ? Show me the Igbo that have been killed. Cowardly yourubas kill who ?

🥹🥹🥹. Na today ? Mouthy cowardly tribe of fools

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka forming Yoruba

Many of u will switch moniker to shout Biafra or death after election

If you look around you, igbos have bought virtually all the houses in every street if not all, at least one building in every street in lagos is owned by an igbo person or another tribe outside yoruba, you are not ashamed that different tribes that migrated to your state has chased you all away from your land and are occupying it and y'al that are the owners of the land have all become tenants and workers in the house or company those migrants have...

Even for market

Yoruba people no dey rent shops to their yoruba brothers and sisters again, they rent to igbos cus we pay higher plus pay at when due and when they increase rents, we pay without fight.... you dey wait for 100yrs for you to claim what you sold cheesy... your fathers won't be around and probably you won't remember neither will your kids remember where the land is or who it was sold to b4 the 100yrs

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Juanmike(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name sad
Win or lose he will be released eventually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by BATified2023: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
acewines:

If you look around you, igbos have bought virtually all the houses in every street if not all, at least one building in every street in lagos is owned by an igbo person or another tribe outside yoruba, you are not ashamed that different tribes that migrated to your state has chased you all away from your land and are occupying it and y'al that are the owners of the land have all become tenants and workers in the house or company those migrants have...

Even for market

Yoruba people no dey rent shops to their yoruba brothers and sisters again, they rent to igbos cus we pay higher plus pay at when due and when they increase rents, we pay without fight.... you dey wait for 100yrs for you to claim what you sold cheesy... your fathers won't be around and probably you won't remember neither will your kids remember where the land is or who it was sold to b4 the 100yrs
I stopped reading at your first line

Igbo line of consolation, u have bought all d land n they are still dealing with u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
I stopped reading at your first line

Igbo line of consolation, u have bought all d land n they are still dealing with u

In what way??

Ofcourse you should stop reading cus it hurts

Na hard pill to swallow

Let me give you amala with ewedu make u put the truth inside the amala use slippery ewedu swallow am, take a very cold trophy beer to relax it to prevent chest burn

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Gbeng30(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Due to our selfish dubious nature in this country we neglect the facts and reality and careless about the output of compromise process... Let see how it pawn out..

We are free to make choice but we're not free from its consequences
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by hardbody: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name sad

And you are a born again Christian oo...

The Jesud you profess to follow said Love is a hallmark of true Christianity. He said by this people will know you are my followers if you have love among yourselves. So there are no Christians in Peter Obi followership. You are really born again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by nedekid: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu
Oga, this is Nigeria, Lagos is owned by Nigerians. Same applies to other states. If you wish to move to delta, imo, anambra or Kano, it is your concern. You can domicile yourself in akwa, so will any igbo domicile himself in Lagos. Shikena.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu
They actually love Tinubu. The people that hate Tinubu are the ones advising him to become president at his very very old age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Zincfingers: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
acewines:

In what way??

Na hard pill to swallow

Let me give you amala with ewedu make u put the truth inside the amala use slippery ewedu swallow am, take a very cold trophy beer to relax it to prevent chest burn
Keep clowning
Has Tinubu stopped owning 80% of Lagos according to you fools ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by sammirano: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
acewines:

In what way??

Na hard pill to swallow

This one has just finished selling gala in holdup so his head is still hot. Most of them lack basic education so arguing with them is fruitless. The Lagos you dying to live is governed and controlled by Yorubas, and will remain so forever. If you have any sense remaining, think about that for a moment.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by BATified2023: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
They actually love Tinubu. The people that hates Tinubu are the ones advising him to become president at his very very old age.
they should keep their love

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by AFONJACOW(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu
when are u going to show us the beauty of ogun , ekiti, oyo, ondo, is lagos only yoruba state Even urchin from hinterland oyo wey no get piece of land in lagos will be claiming lagosian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by IGBOSON1: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
GOTVee:

Upon all Nigeria is faced with at the moment, this ones problem is how to keep Mazi Kanu illegally detained! And the embittered twerp actually has the gall to claim he’s ‘born again Christian’!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by AmotekunSW: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Guyman01:
Mr Agbaje has openly displayed his bias and partisanship for the ruling party, this is why Mike Igini was celebrated by both PDP and APC as a man of honour when he retired despite going against their interests at various but always standing firm for the truth with all the attempts to bribe him, we can't say the same about Agbaje.
His utterances are sometimes very uncouth and not different from a union chairman in the garages

You haven't lost the election, you're already crying. If you now lose nko?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Chidex500: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu
Idiot shut up! Are you from Lagos? Better go back to that your red mud thatched house 🏡

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by BATified2023: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
AFONJACOW:
when are u going to show us the beauty of ogun , ekiti, oyo, ondo, is lagos only yoruba state Even urchin from hinterland oyo wey no get piece of land in lagos will be claiming lagosian
whats emeka business with Yoruba

Y don’t u face your landlocked poverty capital of d south where all able bodied men are always running from

We will make u igbos gnash your teeth

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by BATified2023: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Chidex500:

Idiot shut up! Are you from Lagos? Better go back to that your red mud thatched house 🏡
next week u igbos will know your place in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by BATified2023: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ecne:

Mods, this is against rule 3
rule 3 kill u dere

We are matching u igbos energy for energy now

Viscuz aka slap44
Are u tired of trolling me?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Chidex500: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
next week u igbos will know your place in Nigeria
Mumu! That's y your Ancestor is running from pillars to post seeking for who to help him rig elections coz failures awaits him. You think Nigerians are daft to vote that expired man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman / Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos] / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.