Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC (30837 Views)

Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by HardMirror(m): 2:20am On Feb 16, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Another sucker punch to piggiiddiootts cheesy

Piggiiddiootts amaka cheesy
look at the person that wants to go to heaven. Any way i agree obidients are not ready to face reality.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Billygee2u: 2:37am On Feb 16, 2023
peter0071:
all we stand for is that INEC should not use a body that has already displayed allegiance to a political party... the TUC Lagos is already partisan
Lagos elections has already been rigged, INEC has Confirmed it

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Billygee2u: 2:39am On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
I don’t know y igbos are so obsessed with Lagos

The same energy they put into hating tinubu if they put it in their region they will b d best today n not the poverty capital of d south

Ikpeazu is oweing salary same with enugu n other igbos states but they don’t care

Everyday killing in anambra,imo n ebonyi but they really don’t care

Their problem is tinubu
Reject Someone that can't win any election without rigging
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by juman(m): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
The same energy they put into hating tinubu if they put it in their region they will b d best today n not the poverty capital of d south
Ikpeazu is oweing salary same with enugu n other igbos states but they don’t care
Their problem is tinubu

You are right. They are confused. They are less concern who govern them, but then run to another regions shouting marginalization.
But they always have been like that forever.
Azikiwe generation were like that.
The first coup, the biafra war etc were bad decisions. Decisions from confused minds.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by EllemGiggy: 2:42am On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu
INEC mentioned two parties PDP and LP and the only thing that you can come up with is to tribalise it. You need help..mbok
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by OloyeVIII: 2:52am On Feb 16, 2023
I just noticed, majority of tinubu's supporters have mouth odour..the major reason they use the keyboard.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Telldem1(m): 2:54am On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name sad
Stop calling the name of God in vain.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Blitzerz: 3:01am On Feb 16, 2023
No problems, nature will redeploy him soon.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by FunKiller: 3:05am On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name sad

Werey go siddown for ground , you are a urchin with corn in your pocket no dey disguise.
Everybody knows your game, u ain't influencing shit, ur own partisanship is clear as daylight.
Useless PDAPC party supporter
Peter Obi mandate is divine and he will win. Cry more
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Redhot0007: 3:53am On Feb 16, 2023
You all should know why el rufai is fighting the cbn policy. Remember that el rufai was banned from entering US and it's allies. Since the ban, he has not been able to move his looted funds abroad and had stored them majorly in local currencies. He is stocked at the moment. This case is beyond vote buying. Most of the so called political elites shall become ordinary citizens after the successful implementation of the policy and next election as only their looted funds distinguish them from ordinary citizens

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by anochuko01(m): 4:12am On Feb 16, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Since INEC wants to dance the surugede dance they should be prepared for the consequences.

Y'all should shut up and pick a struggle.
Old notes banned, y'all rejoiced.
Commissioner of police redeployed, y'all rejoiced.
This one happens now, then suddenly inec is dancing whatever.

Inec still has power over anyone it brings to Lagos state. So let's all relax and be vigilant.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by rajiedreez: 4:39am On Feb 16, 2023
peter0071:
all we stand for is that INEC should not use a body that has already displayed allegiance to a political party... the TUC Lagos is already partisan
And NLC isn't partisan?
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Siscooh: 4:42am On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:
Oluomo will carry the ballot box

Won f'eran so Olongbo

Obi asslickers crew ...food is ready

Come.and rant on this....again...

God can take care of him before that day; don't be rude to others. Be empathetic and fear tbe Almighty God
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Siscooh: 4:44am On Feb 16, 2023
anochuko01:

Y'all should shut up and pick a struggle.
Old notes banned, y'all rejoiced.
Commissioner of police redeployed, y'all rejoiced.
This one happens now, then suddenly inec is dancing whatever.

Inec still has power over anyone it brings to Lagos state. So let's all relax and be vigilant.

You shut up a million times bro. Who are the people you order like that? Very wrong of you
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by blackgold2018(m): 4:46am On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
you are a fool
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by unmask: 4:55am On Feb 16, 2023
Rebuke:
Funny how INEC feels so powerful and think they have the final say.
Even if the allegation is false, for the sake of transparency while not listen to the masses?

Very useless country where everyone placed in office by the people and meant to serve the people, now assume the people are to be enslaved and do as they wish and not as the masses want.

I believe INEC listened and after investigating realized the allegations are false.

You don't change your system every time an allegation is made.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by unmask: 5:08am On Feb 16, 2023
pacespot:

Anybody that supports Peter Obi is now Igbo. Me too, they've tagged me Igbo on Twitter despite seeing my name as Yoruba, they say I dey disguise.

I know what urchins are trying to do by always labeling anybody that supports Peter Obi Igbo. They are trying to corner Obi to one side to make him look like an Igbo president.

Any tribal game that urchins want to play in this election will backfire on them.
unfortunately it goes both ways. Anyone who supports Tinubu is also called a Yoruba tribalists.

It is unfortunate that most people on both sides of the divide have managed to turn it into a tribe based election.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by cexovig962: 5:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Kkok

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 16, 2023
Rebuke:
Funny how INEC feels so powerful and think they have the final say.
Even if the allegation is false, for the sake of transparency while not listen to the masses?

Very useless country where everyone placed in office by the people and meant to serve the people, now assume the people are to be enslaved and do as they wish and not as the masses want.

You people are crazy. Based on igbo demand, we should accede to your request? You people are too much. If you're not happy with inec's decision, go back to your region. We're teaching you a lesson that Lagos is ours and we alone get to decide how it's run.

For the sake of transparency ko

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 16, 2023
pacespot:

Anybody that supports Peter Obi is now Igbo. Me too, they've tagged me Igbo on Twitter despite seeing my name as Yoruba, they say I dey disguise.

Any tribal game that urchins want to play in this election will backfire on them.

It's better to be igbo than be omo ale.

The same anambra reject of 2011 is the same god igbos are supporting now.

You're a fool if you don't support your own.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by jaxxy(m): 5:27am On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu

igbos have been in lagos b4 tinubu. all thos talk is rubbish
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Geminiivory: 5:41am On Feb 16, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Look at this mongrel whose parents hide under the bed every Monday.
Have you forgotten how you akpu fools are crying marginalisation?
Very soon, when that Ipob candidate Obi loses, you slaves will resume your noise begging for freedom.

lol.. A slave ll always be a slave.. and everyone knows that you re the slave and a willing slave at that, you fool
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Dmama1991: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
fo.......ul let me tell u whether obi wins or not Nnamdi Kalu must be released

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by shugamummy: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2023
Igbos are the only Nation in the whole world that has ever sat at home for one year without anyone feeling it. Instead they merry and drink on Sundays till Monday. Life is about jolly in the evening na alaigbo.

But you, ask yourself, can any Yoruba state afford to sit at home every other day once in a week and still be able to not go hungry.

As per collecting anything, even your Tinubu knows that he can not contain the reprisals should his Agberos do otherwise. You Agberos think that by speaking gutter language it scares anyone. I can assure you that all Igbo territories in Lagos would be effectively protected

AmotekunSW:

Go and liberate your unfortunate parents in the East from the idiots slapping them on Mondays.

After this election, una go too collect for this Lagos.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by shugamummy: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Who is this stupid man that lacks history that doesn't know that before independence igbos have already colonized Lagos and established businesses worth millions of Naira. The envy for the terrible Awolowo could not stop the igbos from pulling their millions of people for generations out of poverty. Name one common man Tinubu has pulled out of poverty in his entire life apart from his drug pedalists who he has setup to continue to enslave you and yours. Wake up slave and speak once since you would always die. Wake up the shit mehn

BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Viscuz: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
rule 3 kill u dere

We are matching u igbos energy for energy now

Viscuz aka slap44
Are u tired of trolling me?

I don't know if you are having a family problem but it's well

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Okoroawusa: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2023
pacespot:

I know what urchins are trying to do by always labeling anybody that supports Peter Obi Igbo. They are trying to corner Obi to one side to make him look like an Igbo president.

So you can complain? Me that has been tagged Hausa, Fulani and sometimes Yoruba but I am Igbo just because I support Tinubu how many times have you seen me complain here?

Just collect whatever you are tagged in peace just as I have collected mine.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by femisplash: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2023
shugamummy:
Igbos are the only Nation in the whole world that has ever sat at home for one year without anyone feeling it. Instead they merry and drink on Sundays till Monday. Life is about jolly in the evening na alaigbo.

But you, ask yourself, can any Yoruba state afford to sit at home every other day once in a week and still be able to not go hungry.

As per collecting anything, even your Tinubu knows that he can not contain the reprisals should his Agberos do otherwise. You Agberos think that by speaking gutter language it scares anyone. I can assure you that all Igbo territories in Lagos would be effectively protected

You come online to deceive yourselves and beat your dry chests whereas your parents in the village are suffering of hunger. I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by peter0071(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2023
No they are not.....
rajiedreez:

And NLC isn't partisan?
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by emilo2bad: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Since INEC wants to dance the surugede dance they should be prepared for the consequences.
consequence like the IPOB/ECN styles
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Blackdisciple(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2023
NothingDoMe:

Gbamm!!!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by peter0071(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2023
e dey pain you... no worry.... soon, more pains go touch you... heartbreaks loading
shegra58:
we have Yoruba, Bastard Yoruba and impersonator,which one are you don't lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.