Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC (30839 Views)

Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by vatiqan(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name sad
How old are you? This comment of your sounds very childish! My 6 year old daughter comprehends and reason far better than you're doing here. Tweh!
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by vatiqan(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lagos is sealed for APC already!

That`s Asiwaju`s base....

He has a working and unformidable ranks in Lagos
In your dream?
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
vatiqan:
In your dream?

Be patient!

We would see who’s dreaming.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by vatiqan(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient!

We would see who’s dreaming.
You get mind pass witch! Lol.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by peter0071(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
hahahahahahahahaha... hope your International passport is ready?? i hope say no be Cotonou you wan go??
shegra58:
I'll be expecting you back here
If obi become president I'll relocate
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by unmask: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
pacespot:

Mostly uneducated and ill-informed religion bigots from the North believe @bolded. In the South West, the people I have spoken with who are supporting Tinubu have always told me because he is one of their own.
Still making the same error. You call them uneducated and ill-informed and bigots.

Well like I posited earlier it goes both ways
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by anochuko01(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
NothingDoMe:
That's how it's supposed to be. People are not supposed to be praise singers irrespective of what is dished out by the government.

If Tinubu does something good you'll hail him. If he comes out with a gun, shoots someone and justifies it with some nonsense you'll still hail him. We need less of your type in this country for this country to move forward.

Please mention one good thing Tinubu has ever done
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by shugamummy: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
The children of the people who resisted in 1967 are more dangerous than their forefathers. Go to Imo and Anambra and meet men. Not by shouting and jumping around with Agbero voice

AmotekunSW:

Igbo territories grin
For this Lagos

You will see what your parents saw that made them abandon properties and run.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by AmotekunSW: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
shugamummy:
The children of the people who resisted in 1967 are more dangerous than their forefathers. Go to Imo and Anambra and meet men. Not by shouting and jumping around with Agbero voice

Dangerous indeed. When they rain bombs on your father's house, the survivors will get sense.
You can't fight those feeding you.
You will just dry up with kwashiokor like your fathers if you try to be stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting / Zamfara: Troops Kill 100 Bandits, Recover Several Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.