Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders (20268 Views)

2023: We’re Moving Out Of PDP If Crisis Remains Unresolved - Jerry Gana / "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports / 2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by careidon: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
According to democratic tenents indeed...
Speaking as if they own that presidency and will always determine what happens!
1. Where did he see that in the lopsided appointments?
2. Where did he see that in educational qualifications criteria (even national passport was made cheaper there o)
3. Where is the said contribution in dollar/Naira terms?
4. Where did he see that when the military was creating states & LGs

We will get out of the woods...
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by Pascal9: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
KingKO22:
He said we got paid back somehow by Asiwaju 🤣🤣

Now for the Northerners to pay back again

Na Asiwaju turn
Na Yoruba turn

Nzogbu Nzogbu policts should wait till 2090 🤣🤣
mumu they got paid back through yaradua, they want to complete the remaining 4yrs through Atiku
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by 123yes(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
KingKO22:
He said we got paid back somehow by Asiwaju 🤣🤣

Now for the Northerners to pay back again

Na Asiwaju turn
Na Yoruba turn

Nzogbu Nzogbu policts should wait till 2090 🤣🤣
Are they not better than you tribe whether they rule or not.
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Under APC, north has ruled for 8 years and APC is still in the race
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by ycat: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
The statement they will live to regret if they go through with it.

Choosing power over integrity has its own price and can be costlier than thought.

You voted Abiola and then rubbed him of his mandate and his life. Abiola was like a customer who went to the bank for a withdraw, only to be robbed and killed by the cashier, that isn't a favor but evil like no other. The Obasanjo you said you voted for is not a Yoruba man and was not a Yoruba candidate, Olu Falae is our son and candidate that you didn't vote for. You handpicked Obasanjo for your own selfish interest.

The "north" has rigged the system in its favor that it has to support any other region to win and has refused to support any other region even when other regions have supported it. Even stand-alone powers that had their own and held it crumbled let alone one that has no leg to stand on but just that its neighbors are imbecilles. There's always an end to such arrogance and you are about to learn the hard way. Go through with your plan and expect business as usual. Who knows maybe your way is the best and quickest way for Nigeria to go up in flames.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by ycat: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pdp was there for 16 years. Apc came about to help Buhari and to help Tinubu too. The best way is for every region to have its political party just like we had in the past.
lansile:
Under APC, north has ruled for 8 years and APC is still in the race
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by tohiga4631: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Two things are at play right now in Nigeria . the Northeners for which buhari belongs to do not want powers to shift to the south not to talk of the South East .The main reason they bring in Emefiele a southernes to introduce the cash redesign policy thereby shifting focus away from buhari and putting more focus on emefiele and putting away any much blame on buhari and putting the blames of causin hardship on CBN. The other cabals you see displaying anger against emefiele are all designs and plots to shift focus from nigerian problmes te APC has created in the last 8 year . Their major plan is on planting atiku into Aso Rock.

The south is not yet ready for the power shift yet . As we do not all see things clearly . Check out from Wike ,all south east governors, Gov Makinde , Bola Tinubu ..and all others as they are all scatttred in different directions with no major front strenght to . The south is not ONE. the northerners has stood together stylishly using the Middle belt as added strenght to their plans.

Tell me who won already ?
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by shugamummy: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Keep being enslaved. An Igbo man will liberate you and yours from Tinubu and emancipate you from mental slavery. Congratulations to Peter Gregory Obi, the President Elect, Federal Republic of Nigeria

stuffs2002:

The IGBOS will never rule Nigeria
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by stuffs2002: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
shugamummy:
Keep being enslaved. An Igbo man will liberate you and yours from Tinubu and emancipate you from mental slavery. Congratulations to Peter Gregory Obi, the President Elect, Federal Republic of Nigeria

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB..

Did I tell you I was a Southerner?

I repeat.. IIGBOS will never rule Nigeria
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by hartson(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB..

Just get a sniper ready cos by this time next Sat,I expect to read a suicide headline in the dailies.
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by shugamummy: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Ohh I see the Born to Rule mentality. On Saturday you will only be ruling in Sokoto caliphate. The country will reset for sure this weekend. So get that into your dumb skull. This is no longer Fulani land, it shall be a land where if you work you chop

stuffs2002:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB..

Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by Lionnation: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Racoon:
So the likes of Gowon, Murtala, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Umaru Musa Yar'Addua are not northerners? Same North that bequeathed the worst catastrophe in form of Buhari for the past 8 years?

These people don't even care if Nigeria goes into extinction provided their egocentric grip on political power is sustained.

Meanwhile, how can the talk for succession cease with these kinds of senseless anarchial talking? What have the so called North given Nigeria apart from the killer bandits, fulanis and BH terrorists?
you think they defend one Nigeria because they love Nigeria? No far far from it. But this time we shall see let Atiku win these election and see what will happen
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by Lionnation: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2023
careidon:
According to democratic tenents indeed...
Speaking as if they own that presidency and will always determine what happens!
1. Where did he see that in the lopsided appointments?
2. Where did he see that in educational qualifications criteria (even national passport was made cheaper there o)
3. Where is the said contribution in dollar/Naira terms?
4. Where did he see that when the military was creating states & LGs

We will get out of the woods...
how?
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by Lionnation: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2023
shugamummy:
Ohh I see the Born to Rule mentality. On Saturday you will only be ruling in Sokoto caliphate. The country will reset for sure this weekend. So get that into your dumb skull. This is no longer Fulani land, it shall be a land where if you work you chop

how many Hausa have been president
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by stuffs2002: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
shugamummy:

1) Very true I am a born to rule and there is nothing you can do about it.
2) IIGBOSS SLAVES will never rule this Nigeria
Re: 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders by shugamummy: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Saturday you will be liberated from your born to rule mentality.

stuffs2002:

1) Very true I am a born to rule and there is nothing you can do about it.
2) IIGBOSS SLAVES will never rule this Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police / FG Moves To Avert Labour Strike, Summons State Govs / Six Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Military Formation In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.