Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? (1385 Views)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Ibtxxo: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hello guys as the title says, I have 500k To setup a unisex salon in Isolo or it’s Axis.A unisex salon that will have Pedicure, Hairdressing and A Barbing salon in it?? Will it be enough?? Please if you have a similar business can you suggest things I should look out for??

I and my woman are setting this up and we really want to get it right.
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by wexem: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ibtxxo:
Hello guys as the title says, I have 500k To setup a unisex salon in Isolo or it’s Axis.A unisex salon that will have Pedicure, Hairdressing and A Barbing salon in it?? Will it be enough?? Please if you have a similar business can you suggest things I should look out for??

Wait till after election
Is the woman hard working
Are u ready to b dragging 50% wey u money for this n dat
Are u friends or just biz things

Una dey fuk?Abi u wan fuk her? If u don any or about to, rest
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Kennyprince: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
No, at least 1.5m

3 Likes

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Sirchiboy: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kennyprince:
No, at least 1.5m
500k is enough
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Innomama7(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bros that money non go anywhere I swear I just open one for my female resit.
Store rent for one year 350
Generator 190 fireman
Furniture 160k
Ring light 33k
Wash head baf 33k
Hand trier 9k
Two set o chair 70k
Wiring 25k
Painting 22k
I non fit calculate again just hold 1.5meter
You know the funny tin my woman dey ask me what have you done for me grin

6 Likes

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by ikeno(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Apart from shop rent,500k is enough to set it up.

1 Like

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by wexem: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Innomama7:
Bros that money non go anywhere I swear I just open one for my female resit.
Store rent for one year 350
Generator 190 fireman
Furniture 160k
Ring light 33k
Wash head baf 33k
Hand trier 9k
Two set o chair 70k
Wiring 25k
Painting 22k
I non fit calculate again just hold 1.5meter
You know the funny tin my woman dey ask me what have you done for me grin
u for collect the shop back

My ex want make i open shop for her i tell her say na investment e b no b dash, she say no.

I sha keep my money
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Streetmovement(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una dey try

If we ain't Legally married there's nothing for your ass
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by jawalis(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Presently. I am learning barbing after my graduation to have a skill after graduation so I can tell a bit about barbershop/barbing saloon.

Recently, barbing saloon business is really competitive and barbers are not in demand like before. Now, everyone has a clipper, everyone can barb even if it’s not perfect. People keep hairs for weeks now without struggle.
500k is not a very good capital to start it. Because you’ll find a barbing saloon at every corner of the town/city so your shop must at least be able to withstand if not beat up the nearest one. From buying generator to furnitures to shop rent to getting good interior (painting/wallpaper).
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Ibtxxo:

. Very okay..just ensure pastor comes to pour oil.and pray over the shop dedicating it to God...na so u go make 3 million in one year..call me to share testimony

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Nazgul: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ibtxxo:

It's extremely dangerous to open a joint business with your girlfriend, cos if things go south, you'll loose more.

If you love her, marry her, then open the business for her. It's much safer that way.
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by usmanethical(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
It won't be enough, from my experience.

What kind of standard are you looking at?

Why can't you start a barbershop first and use the profits to expand it to a unisex salon?
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Ibtxxo: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
usmanethical:
It won't be enough, from my experience.

What kind of standard are you looking at?

Why can't you start a barbershop first and use the profits to expand it to a unisex salon?
Please drop details on how to open barbing with 500k
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by SPAMBOX7: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Streetmovement:

Una dey try

If we ain't Legally married there's nothing for your ass
Omo guys dey try o. Person open 1.5m shop for a bitch she dey ask what have you done for me? 😂
Na why I always prefer make I use my money fvck olosho or go club than to do anything for a Nigerian bitch.

1 Like

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Streetmovement(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Omo guys dey try o. Person open 1.5m shop for a bitch she dey ask what have you done for me? 😂
Na why I always prefer make I use my money fvck olosho or go club than to do anything for a Nigerian bitch.

Them get time na

As for me it's a no no cuz I got a lot to do with my money than give out to a bitch who could care less if I die or live and wouldn't hesitate to Bleep another man in any case I fall from the heights am chasing.

It's better I even patronize hook-up when I'm sexually in need than use my money to sponsor an ungrateful liability stinky ass hoe that will be feeling entitled still after everything

This bitches claiming saint out here are all bleeped up bitches, very few can actually be what they say they are but the main issue is how do you find one in a country so full of corrupt minded bitches
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by SPAMBOX7: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Streetmovement:

Them get time na

As for me it's a no no cuz I got a lot to do with my money than give out to a bitch who could care less if I die or live and wouldn't hesitate to Bleep another man in any case I fall from the heights am chasing.

It's better I even patronize hook-up when I'm sexually in need than use my money to sponsor an ungrateful liability stinky ass hoe that will be feeling entitled still after everything

This bitches claiming saint out here are all bleeped up bitches, very few can actually be what they say they are but the main issue is how do you find one in a country so full of corrupt minded bitches
You said all @bolded.
That's why it's best you just place all of them in the same category and get off the burden of trying to find the special one. Things wey I don see for codedruns dey give me goosebumps. I pity who get plans to marry girl for this country. If I am not the one that disvirgined her then sorry for her cos she go wait for that ring tire😂

1 Like

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Streetmovement(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
SPAMBOX7:

You said all @bolded.
That's why it's best you just place all of them in the same category and get off the burden of trying to find the special one. Things wey I don see for codedruns dey give me goosebumps. I pity who get plans to marry girl for this country. If I am not the one that disvirgined her then sorry for her cos she go wait for that ring tire😂

Anything wey concern marriage and naija girls, count me out
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by usmanethical(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Ibtxxo:
Please drop details on how to open barbing with 500k

Hi,

I'm just reading this. Do you still need the information?

(1) (Reply)

Entitlement Mentality / Wife Poisons Husband For Being Too Smart / Nigerian Girls We Love And Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.