Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA (50101 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by elonmuskbaby: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
African American wannabe,cult Boy, Omo mummy,baby in an adult body you no go rest untill you talk the one wey them go use rope you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
EBMedia:
"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA

Nigerian Afrobeats singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, has taken to social media to mourn South African rapper, Kiernan Forbes alias AKA, who was shot dead by an unidentified gunman on 10th February 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Burna Boy took to his Instagram stories to share an yet-to-be released track in which he sang about the tragic death of the artiste. According to him, he had advised AKA to purchase a gun after the latter had called him 'wild' for owning one.

The 'Last Last' crooner also stated that he hopes they apprehend those behind AKA's death.

https://instagram.com/stories/burnaboygram/3039440113364734331?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
as much as I love Burna Boy, i must admit….. This is one dumb talk. Did he see the video of how the shooting happened? AKA didn’t even know what hit him as geilex06@gmail.com was backing the person who shot him at point blank range and non profit f those around him even knew when the shooter even approached him. Getting strapped wouldn’t have helped AKA in anyway as regards this particular shooting.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Olabode211: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even if you buy sniper you no fit survive in the hand agberoism for lagos.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Angrygoat: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Burna don take smoke he begin dey type nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Pakwel(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
By the time the DSS invites this one now he will japa to Spain or even lie that he was just playing with words or composing lyrics of his upcoming song

You don't know you can own a gun legally and travel with it all over the world abi ?
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by kingthreat(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda.

Don't mind some dumb Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by mmadu4: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tessysol2002:
Please If you are reading this comment, I want you to know that I am in pain, I’m going through a lot, I’m currently battling with serious suicidal thoughts as a result of the hardships my sister and are facing, I understand nobody owes me anything, but to be honest I have to ask, I cannot continue to keep mute and die in silence, ever since we lost our parents, our life has never been the same again, it’s painful, there’s no atom of joy in my heart, my younger sister is epileptic, seeing her suffer countless seizures that leaves her with bruises breaks my heart, it’s so painful to see her suffer every time and I can’t even afford her medications, I just started learning hairdressing and I’m not earning money yet, we don’t have anything at all to survive with this difficult time, my sister and I will be forever Grateful and indebted if we can get some financial assistance so we can buy some food that will help us survive, it’s so tough on us right now, God sees my heart, I am legitimately seeking for help, my sister and I are going through Hell right now, nothing is too small or too big to help put food on our table, I mean no harm, I just want food on our table, I honestly can’t remember the last time we had a good meal, Please 🙏 2263873180 - testimony Solomon (zenith bank)

you will die in pain and slow and painful death . you stupid scammer
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by godofuck231: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
9mm backup
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Yankee101: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dumb
Even soldiers get killed
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by arantess: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even with a gun, he would have been shot

He didn't even see the shooter, just lights out and he probably opened up his eyes in Elysium thinking "what just happened"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
kestolove95:
Mumu evn if he had gun Nd guns round him it won't prevent it coz d way it happen.. Na time reach

Uncle, simply make ur point n stop calling him your middle name.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by ChiefSupplier55(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
See mumu talk
Like say gun fit save him
Mtcheew

So try checkout my signature and contact me if you wan to buy my market
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by whippersnapper(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Rahkman:
If you like own an intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile....the day they come for you get ready to die......the gun you get...e reach 2pac own?? grin grin grin burnaboy get luck say nigerian music no dey violent .....dem for don kpai am since grin
how them wan kpai. you know the kind jazz him chop
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by tonididdy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
This Burna is so poor off the microphone.

What’s all this get a gun episode for … did he see the video of how aka was gunned down, so quick from behind … how’s a gun going to defend a man who didn’t even know he was a target!

….Burna be forming hard guy, I nor know who e dey threaten with his ‘I own a gun speech’

@burna everybody na Badguy

3 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by hardon1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Person wey get gun no dey die?
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
temitope27:
This is a drive by shooting, he can even defend himself in this kind situation, even if he had a gun, bulletproof would av been better
Which drive by? Person use leg wakago use shoot person for back of head.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Izuchukwu70: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lmao. Not Burna doing as if he's gangster. Guy never even spend time in Nigerian jail. You watched the video and think his gun would have protected him? Well done for letting us know you have a gun

2 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by kunle75(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Burna Boy, just drop your RIP message and move ahead... Those SA beast does not give a furck about their own artist talk more of you from Nigeria.

We read how they wasted a global star in the person of Lucky Dube and the circumstances surrounding why they killed him.

If you like, have Armoured car, RPGS and grenades in your possession, those cursed xenophobic beast will still get you down.

Don't mind that dumb ass,he talks too much.

Wizzy earned my respect anyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda.

Urchin. Still help yourself na. E sure me die say na Ajah under bridge u dey stay. U never tire

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Pickmycall: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
They tag Africans killed in their country as jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by oluwaseyi0: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
spinna:
Gun cannot always save..from the video the guy shot him back of the head and took off before anyone even really knew

Its only Grace of God that saves

Grace of God is even far less reliable than gun

You can ask Adeboye son
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Agonglo17: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
EBMedia:
"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA

Nigerian Afrobeats singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, has taken to social media to mourn South African rapper, Kiernan Forbes alias AKA, who was shot dead by an unidentified gunman on 10th February 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Burna Boy took to his Instagram stories to share an yet-to-be released track in which he sang about the tragic death of the artiste. According to him, he had advised AKA to purchase a gun after the latter had called him 'wild' for owning one.

The 'Last Last' crooner also stated that he hopes they apprehend those behind AKA's death.

https://instagram.com/stories/burnaboygram/3039440113364734331?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Even if he had a Uzi he'd have gone down still. What he needed was bodyguards

Zero-sense Burna

2 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by KingOfTheDamned: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
mayor1814:
One of d most dangerous jobs in d world is being a rapper. USA 90s rap beefs come to mind with d deathrow label vs bad boy label beef, Suge Knight's beef with puffy, PAC beefs with puffy, Biggie, mobb deep, Nas and other east coast rappers.

Den early 2000s, 50 cent and Eminem vs jarule and murder inc. twaz a lot.

Den recently some rappers gunned down in USA.e.g dat Migos rapper, Nipsey Hussle, etc.

So sad.

DUDE SHUT UP

YOU TALK TOO MUCH
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Pickmycall: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
sacajawea:
Now we have Evidence, that this Guy is 100% mentally Unstable!
He has shown it over the Years, and somehow the Nigerian populace cannot see it

If a person tells you he or she is a Burna boy Fan, easy marker to know that you will stay away from the person

weed
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Allisgud: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Burna boy self,no be person wey carry fight face u,u go follow him matter, people dey see u,but u no dey see dem
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by REDshouse(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
kushy340:
Ok
Meanwhile fresh xsmax for sale
how much
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Adakintroy: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Stop acting thuggish. You no thug Burna. You probably went to a private school.

If someone is stalking you, gun or no gun. Chance are he is relying on surprise. When your guard is lowered.

Anyhow rest in peace. Thug life no be life. Christian life better pass. Chance are you will live longer. I mean probability.

3 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Adakintroy: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Stop acting thuggish. You no thug Burna. You probably went to a private school.

If someone is stalking you, gun or no gun. Chance are he is relying on surprise. When your guard is lowered.

Anyhow rest in peace. No one is making iy out of this world alive anyway but still underground life no be life. Christian life better pass. Chance are you will live longer. I mean in probability.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
How they wasted my Lucky Dube still dey pain me.

Continue to rest, Dube.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Allisgud:
Burna boy self,no be person wey carry fight face u,u go follow him matter, people dey see u,but u no dey see dem

That is the problem.

Yorubas have a saying: "The person watching you is smarter than you".

If someone has 100 guns, the person stalking them has the advantage even if he has just one gun.

One thing that chills me about AKA's death is that it came without any warning.

He did not even see it coming.

He certainly didn't have the time to say his last prayers.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by unclejb2(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obakoolex:
Damini wetin you dey yawn again is it not time you grow up
African giant claiming Nigga.... instead make you just write rip jeje
that guy is dropping some dope rhymes and you are here yapping blurrrrk
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by XXII: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Baba dey rhyme on top person death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.