Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA (50091 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by bluefilm: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
I wonder how getting a gun would have protected him from that fast moving assailant.

Burna just wants to make noise, I guess...

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by eni070(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
How much
kushy340:
Ok
Meanwhile fresh xsmax for sale
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by LAXconfidential(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
sacajawea:
Now we have more than enough, insurmountable Evidence, that this Guy is 100% mentally Unstable!
He has shown it over the Years, and somehow the Nigerian populace cannot see it. His fans are usually sick abnormal people, irrespective of social Class, level education, tribe, career profession etc.

If see a Person is a Burna boy Fan, that's a very easy marker to know that you will should stay very far away from the person.

Just look at the Typing in his status up there, Serious Sickness!

NOTE: I'm not an AKA fan, never ever was or will be

I'm not a Burna Fan either but I must point out the fact that you're stupid to not know that he what he wrote up there was bars (lyrics) to a song he's writing. That's why it looks distorted. It will make sense when he sings it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Chasito(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
E Be like say this guy na prophet oh, what a coincidence!

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by ViceGovernor: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
ATEAMS:
Men have always been a prey to distractions, which are the original sin of the mind; but never before today has an attempt been made to organize and exploit distractions, to make of them, because of their economic importance, the core and vital center of human life, to idealize them as the highest manifestations of mental activity.
Dude pls speak English wtf is this you typed
My head is still spinning 🙃
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by sacajawea: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
LAXconfidential:

I'm not a Burna Fan either but I must point out the fact that you're stupid to not know that he what he wrote up there was bars (lyrics) to a song he's writing. That's why it looks distorted. It will make sense when he sings it.
Your father and his family
Your Children, everyone their is mad
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by HellraiZA: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Burna Boy, just drop your RIP message and move ahead... Those SA beast does not give a furck about their own artist talk more of you from Nigeria.

We read how they wasted a global star in the person of Lucky Dube and the circumstances surrounding why they killed him.

If you like, have Armoured car, RPGS and grenades in your possession, those cursed xenophobic beast will still get you down.

I agree with you on one thing.He should have just said his RIPs and left it there because everything else is stupid,including the senseless nonsense you wrote here.Do you think AKA having a gun would have saved him from that?

Yeah we know Lucky Dube lost his life because he was mistaken for a Nigerian (which is sad to be mistaken for such) but you conveniently forgot to mention that the killers were Mozambicans (they confessed this and we all know it) .You would know if you followed the trial.

So if South Africa is a dangerous place for celebrities then why is that your musicians always shoot their videos in SA and not in Makoko or Kirikiri? Ohh that's right,the area boys and Boko Haram are running the turf and therefore Johannesburg and Cape Town are much safer...lol the irony of the whole thing.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Rocktation(f): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Doesn't even make sense..
Someone having a gun, does not mean that the gun will fly out of their pocket, on its own, to stop an unsuspecting bullet coming at you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by chaloskyx: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Just learn from his mistakes even if he carried a gun that wont change the outcome dont ever think cause you are a celebrity you dont have enemies try to be a good person no matter how rich and powerful you are always remember you are only human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Bigheart042(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
By the time the DSS invites this one now he will japa to Spain or even lie that he was just playing with words or composing lyrics of his upcoming song
You think everyone is Afraid of DSS..
IF u know his back up..u will just keep quiet and VOTE FOR PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by PlayMaker14: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
HellraiZA:

I agree with you on one thing.He should have just said his RIPs and left it there because everything else is stupid,including the senseless nonsense you wrote here.Do you think AKA having a gun would have saved him from that?

Yeah we know Lucky Dube lost his life because he was mistaken for a Nigerian (which is sad to be mistaken for such) but you conveniently forgot to mention that the killers were Mozambicans (they confessed this and we all know it) .You would know if you followed the trial.

So if South Africa is a dangerous place for celebrities then why is that your musicians always shoot their videos in SA and not in Makoko or Kirikiri? Ohh that's right,the area boys and Boko Haram are running the turf and therefore Johannesburg and Cape Town are much safer...lol the irony of the whole thing.
Go treat yourself from Acute Xenophobic Syndrome and possibly HIV before you come here to type truckload of bullshit. Seed of hatred is already planted in you guys against Nigerians, get treated.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by WannaHowzit(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
lorenzobanks:
Nigeria is always a big bro to our kid brother South Africa. Even, with your hatred toward Us, we still show maturity and love. Wannahowzit I still love you even with your xenophobic attitude towards my countrymen.

Imagine a mistreated "big bro". More like a ret.ard or turd💩 of a "big bro".
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by shonepa(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
If u know how game dey play u no go yan dust. If the guys around AKA where strapped the guy no go get mind near am, cos dem go throwey in any direction as dem dey japa. The killer did his homework and deff he will get away with it.

kestolove95:
Mumu evn if he had gun Nd guns round him it won't prevent it coz d way it happen.. Na time reach
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by HellraiZA: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Go treat yourself from Acute Xenophobic Syndrome and possibly HIV before you come here to type truckload of bullshit. Seed of hatred is already planted in you guys against Nigerians, get treated.

Thanks.

I don't see a counter argument so that means I'm right.

Have you healed yourself from tribal and religious bigotry against each other in Nigeria? If not who the fûck are you to tell me?🤔

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by HellraiZA: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Rocktation:
Doesn't even make sense..
Someone having a gun, does not mean that the gun will fly out of their pocket, on its own, to stop an unsuspecting bullet coming at you.

Apparently that's according to Burna Boy,just shows having all that money doesn't mean one has wisdom.

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Scarcity234: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
By the time the DSS invites this one now he will japa to Spain or even lie that he was just playing with words or composing lyrics of his upcoming song

What's wrong with having a gun for protection??
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by funshint(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even if he had a gun; there was absolutely nothing he could have done. But what about his bodyguards?? If you're a star in SA; don't walk around without bodyguards.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Zihno: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pakwel:

You don't know you can own a gun legally and travel with it all over the world abi ?

Around which world?
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by moneyissweet(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
No be dss approved the gun

Just dey play

Omihanifa:
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by davillian(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even if he had 1000 gun he won't have survived it...
The guy that shot him snicked up close to him and boom headshot

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by LAXconfidential(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Your father and his family
Your Children, everyone their is mad

Ah! E pain you wella grin cheesy
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by googlelove: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
HellraiZA:

I know you are South African but it must be said that killings going on in SA is quite alarming. It happens on a daily basis.
Mehn. AKA was recently shot, what about DJ Sumbody and Vusi ma R5? This dudes were all assassinated within three months yet February is not over.

2 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

You go mind N10 make you take buy sweet?

I like this ya comment
Please sir,
I want the 10 naira o. I don't have a dime at home.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by VULCAN(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
What a silly statement.

The guys just walked up to AKA and his guy and shot them and ran away.

Having a gun wouldn't have helped him because he was taken by surprise
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by HellraiZA: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
googlelove:

I know you are South African but it must be said that killings going on in SA is quite alarming. It happens on a daily basis.
Mehn. AKA was recently shot, what about DJ Sumbody and Vusi ma R5? This dudes were all assassinated this year yet February is not over.

I thought Nigeria was the one with major insecurity issues? It was even name top 3 most insecure country in the world 🤔🤞...but hey I guess when you ignore your own problems and worry and about others you feel better about yourself.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by googlelove: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
HellraiZA:

I thought Nigeria was the one with major insecurity issues? It was even name top 3 most insecure country in the world 🤔🤞...but hey I guess when you ignore your own problems and worry and about others you feel better about yourself.
A global star like AKA was gunned down on the street yet you go about defending his killers. It is AKA today could be you tomorrow. I rest my case.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Ofadaman(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Burna Boy, just drop your RIP message and move ahead... Those SA beast does not give a furck about their own artist talk more of you from Nigeria.

We read how they wasted a global star in the person of Lucky Dube and the circumstances surrounding why they killed him.

If you like, have Armoured car, RPGS and grenades in your possession, those cursed xenophobic beast will still get you down.

No mind the guy, Let him be blabbing there.
If you ever deal with those SA mobs guns come easy for them and they kill for stupid reasons.
Even if you had a gun ,how is any one support to see a shot like that coming, the guy came came from no where and shut him in the head, another was moving in towards the right just in case he tried to run.

2 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Ofadaman(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
If I were Burns boy I would be careful about stepping in there to sing, it's not about having a gun, you have to know where the hit is coming from

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by LordErrk: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
All these one na talk...if guys done sight you, na only God fit save yoi
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Maysdevices(f): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
litaninja:
You've gotta luv how nigerians admit to crimes and security agencies don't bat an eyelid.
Rich nigerians*
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Maysdevices(f): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
inoki247:

Bullet proof for head b like say u Neva see the video....

Na only God fit protect man nothing sure....
Yes. Bullet proof for head in different forms sef exists and it might be cost but it’s nearly as costly as the designer clothes they wear.

As he put his faith in God, how did it turn out for him? God no go save you if you’re marked for death.

You can only save yourself with the resources God has blessed you with

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Wsx2: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Either you Get a gun or not , no matter how real you are try as much as possible to keep only few people around you and say less. low life people get people killed for real and they have nothing to lose! That dude was dropped on the head at close range even a vest can’t save him.

All you have to do to stay safe is to keep only few people around and never trust a soul . Your enemies Are closer to you than you think. They are those who have been around you or those who are still around you that want you fall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos / Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.