Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA (50065 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Maysdevices(f): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
temitope27:
I never knew he was shot in the head, though bulletproof protect you than carrying guns around
Bullet proof for head exists. It’s sewn in to headwears like face caps and hats.

It’s not more than $100 but these niggas will never think

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Maysdevices(f): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wsx2:
Either you Get a gun or not , no matter how real you are try as much as possible to keep only few people around you and say less. low life people get people killed for real and they have nothing to lose! That dude was dropped on the head at close range even a vest can’t save him.

All you have to do to stay safe is to keep only few people around and never trust a soul . Your enemies Are closer to you than you think. They are those who have been around you or those who are still around you that want you fall.
A bulletproof cap would’ve saved him

Bulletproof vests and headgear exists in different forms.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Wsx2: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Maysdevices:
A bulletproof cap would’ve saved him

Nothing would have saved that dude dear that was close range shot with a Glock
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Maysdevices(f): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wsx2:

Nothing would have saved that dude dear that was close range shot with a Glock
Stop being ignorant and do your own research. Watch videos yourself.
Wtf.

Those bulletproof headgear stop guns worse than glocks. Some even bounce of SNIPER BULLETS

Even if the person was kissing him before he was shot, if he had bulletproof geadhear on that bullet would not have penetrated his head.

It’s a very simple thing
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by anonymuz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by HellraiZA: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
googlelove:

A global star like AKA was gunned down on the street yet you go about defending his killers. It is AKA today could be you tomorrow. I rest my case.

You're just not smart.

AKA was not gunned down by some random trigger-happy lowlife.The whole thing was orchestrated by some very powerful people and it seems to be out of vengeance.The same can be said about DJ Sumbody.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by davillian(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lmao burna boy want to use aka to catch cruise....
Even if you have a gun or your whole crew has a gun you won't survive that shot....
That guy that killed aka moved like a tiger and the surprise shot....
Chance for anyone to escape that means you have someone behind your back all the time and also have people whose job is to watch your surrounding at all time....
It You are not used to that kind of life style
The first thing you do even if you have a gun when Yiu hear gunshots you duck or run....
Only people who are used to this kind of life would pull out guns once they hear gunshots.....
As gangster as Tupac is , he was still shot, don't under estimate the power of a suprise attack it works like magic it confuses your enemies and they have little or no time to react..
Time to load your gun is enough time for you to be dead.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by jclassiq(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
I wonder if they have brought that stup!d imposter who was predicting rubbish in for questioning.

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by ComradeShegs(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
If he had a gun nkor?. Moreover, he was shot unaware....so who go die go die.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by MamaletASO: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Idiiottt. He cannot even construct a simple sentence..

Can you read all he wrote there??
Pls read it let me hear.
Does that sound like a good statement??

RIP to the dead.

Burns boy grow up..and stop being a boy.. As if gun saves

Mtcheww

shocked shocked

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
E don happen
Las las,na everybody go kick bucket
Shayooooo!
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by marsup: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigga this, nigga that, Bleep this, Bleep that. Speak English and stop acting like a wannabe thug...

2 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by marsup: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
MamaletASO:
Idiiottt. He cannot even construct a simple sentence..

Can you read all he wrote there??
Pls read it let me hear.
Does that sound like a good statement??

RIP to the dead.

Burns boy grow up..and stop being a boy.. As if gun saves

Mtcheww

shocked shocked
He is trying to sound like a thug. Just not clicking.

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by litaninja(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
True
Maysdevices:
Rich nigerians*
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Nefort: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
mayor1814:
One of d most dangerous jobs in d world is being a rapper. USA 90s rap beefs come to mind with d deathrow label vs bad boy label beef, Suge Knight's beef with puffy, PAC beefs with puffy, Biggie, mobb deep, Nas and other east coast rappers.

Den early 2000s, 50 cent and Eminem vs jarule and murder inc. twaz a lot.

Den recently some rappers gunned down in USA.e.g dat Migos rapper, Nipsey Hussle, etc.

So sad.
It's not about rap. This is what happens when criminals call themselves rappers.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Red02(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Maysdevices:
Wtf.

Those bulletproof headgear stop guns worse than glocks. Some even bounce of SNIPER BULLETS

Even if the person was kissing him before he was shot, if he had bulletproof geadhear on that bullet would not have penetrated his head.

It’s a very simple thing

No it doesn't you should do your research.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Wsx2: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Maysdevices:
Wtf.

It’s a very simple thing

Guess you are a female so you don’t really know how a proof works do you. Even shooting someone for a long range while putting on a vest if such person is hypertensive he won’t survive. A bullet on very close range will hit a vest as if a trailer hit the person not to talk of pointing a at a very close range straight to the head

A proof protect at its maximum when the range is far
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
mayor1814:
One of d most dangerous jobs in d world is being a rapper. USA 90s rap beefs come to mind with d deathrow label vs bad boy label beef, Suge Knight's beef with puffy, PAC beefs with puffy, Biggie, mobb deep, Nas and other east coast rappers.

Den recently some rappers gunned down in USA.e.g dat Migos rapper, Nipsey Hussle, etc.

So sad.

So offset is dead Thanks for letting me know, when i saw migos rapper, I was shocked, I had to Google to know which one.
R.i.p
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Maysdevices:
Wtf.

It’s a very simple thing

Bounce off a bullet from a sniper riffle?
That's not true.
May be it would have saved him but not without sustaining serious blunt force head trauma.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Obakoolex(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
unclejb2:
that guy is dropping some dope rhymes and you are here yapping blurrrrk
Na Igbo wey Una dey smoke dey worry you bro grin
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Angrygoat: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
No be when your life dey in danger u go wear am. Shey AC dey inside the cap. U want male heat kill am.
Maysdevices:
Wtf.

It’s a very simple thing
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by shegz24(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Burna boy dey reason like mumu atimes.

So you think one gun is enough to stop assassins?
Even 2pac and Biggie had guns but it wasnt still enough.

Just drop you RIP and move on rather than blame the dead for being killed like he can see your IG story from the grave.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Nobodysboo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
I DONE BUY GUN... EXTRA LIFE
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by nedekid: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Burna Boy, just drop your RIP message and move ahead... Those SA beast does not give a furck about their own artist talk more of you from Nigeria.

We read how they wasted a global star in the person of Lucky Dube and the circumstances surrounding why they killed him.

If you like, have Armoured car, RPGS and grenades in your possession, those cursed xenophobic beast will still get you down.

Walai, did you see the shootout video with the armored bullion van. This SA nigggars are on another level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6qEee1_4fw
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by AmuRubber(m): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2023
arantess:
Even with a gun, he would have been shot

He didn't even see the shooter, just lights out and he probably opened up his eyes in Elysium thinking "what just happened"?
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Maysdevices(f): 3:27am On Feb 17, 2023
zimdante:

Bounce off a bullet from a sniper riffle?
That's not true.
May be it would have saved him but not without sustaining serious blunt force head trauma.
How do you know it’s not true?

Yes. The bullet might have bounced or not penetrate but I would definitely had almost have broken his head.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Maysdevices(f): 3:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Wsx2:

Guess you are a female so you don’t really know how a proof works do you. Even shooting someone for a long range while putting on a vest if such person is hypertensive he won’t survive. A bullet on very close range will hit a vest as if a trailer hit the person not to talk of pointing a at a very close range straight to the head

A proof protect at its maximum when the range is far
Your first line proves don’t reason like a human being with common sense. There are ‘females’ much more intelligent than anything both our loins can produce.

Not an insult but a fact.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Maysdevices(f): 3:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Angrygoat:
No be when your life dey in danger u go wear am. Shey AC dey inside the cap. U want male heat kill am.
Lol. You’re right
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by bakynes(m): 3:39am On Feb 17, 2023
mayor1814:

So sad.
That is why upcoming rappers should emulate Kendrick Lemar, he doesn't use violent lyrics, no unnecessary bragging of wealth, no gang banging and no beef with no hood niggas. He just stays true to his profession.

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Adrian9(m): 4:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Omihanifa:
By the time the DSS invites this one now he will japa to Spain or even lie that he was just playing with words or composing lyrics of his upcoming song
If na me dem see with gun, na straight arrest from police. Life no balance. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than the others.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by cezarman(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Why people kon dey vex?

I'll give same advice to anyone living in this world today. The world is crazy already... You never know when you gon need it or when it might be your only option of escape/survival.

To own a gun nowadays should be encouraged, please.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Zimazee(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2023
kushy340:
Ok
Meanwhile fresh xsmax for sale
How much bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.