Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,031 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) (31370 Views)

Lockdown: Makinde To Relax Curfew, Secretariat Reopens On Monday / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by MatrixCircle: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why is this Tinubu A.K.A Escobar always wants to cheat in election ehh.. grin grin the reason he is accusing Buhari of not supporting him to rig election. Na wa o.o.
Why can't he just go and play politics of fairness ...
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu is progressing ....

Nobody is voting the disaster Doa muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
glord380:
Stop spreading fake news, listen to the video. He said we will vote for fairness and all that he never mentioned Apc. 😂😂 Is that how desperate you people are.
They are desperadoes Keen to clutch at anything to keep alive Tinubu's forlorn hope of willing...

This is coming from a SW governor whom they have been celebrating all along for endorsing Tinubu...

The man made carefully worded political statement which he will likely also make should Atiku or Obi come visiting before polling day...

Seyi Makinde is very smart...he cannot be held culpable should either Obi or Atiku win..

Oyo State votes will be spread among the top three candidates...
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by 9jahotblog: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Atiku Abubakar the unifier wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
Obidients, where art thou?

First it was Lagos, then Rivers, now Oyo.

It's over!
Hahah.
Is this post not funny?
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by lilalex(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

It's over!
sometimes I wonder if u guys are stark illiterates or u jus choose to be stupid. Now back to the topic of discussion btwn BAT nd Obi whose candidacy will promote national unity nd peace... is it the candidate that neglected religious inclusiveness nd went for a Muslim Vice or a candidate who choose a northern Muslim as a vice since he's from the southern part nd a Christian?
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Omoluabi1480(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
What seyi makinde said isn't enough to say he's rooting for tinubu. He just said free and fair election.
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
KingsCity:
If he said that, he should be expelled by PDP.

You can’t be enjoying all the benefits serving as PDP Governor, holding the party’s Governorship ticket, and at the same time working against the presidential candidate of the party
wailing in advance . Who asked you grammars when we all know it's Southerners Turn.

Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by benzine: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
PoloG:
SW is 99% for tinubu..
The rest parties can fight over the remaining 1% tongue

Lagos is not 99% tinubu. U meant yoruba is 99% tinubu?
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Verysmart101: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu fans doesn't even understand the message makinde passed to Tinubu.He indirectly told Tinubu he is voting for Peter Obi ( justice and fairness,unity of Nigeria). Tinubu fans are so dumb to understand simple logic
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Verysmart101: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=120964973]

Northerners are not fools like Obiidiots.

The SW supported the North in 2015 and its just noble to return the effort. The Northern governors are not senseless like Ojuku of cursed memory. They know when to ask for North turn and they know when to repay friends with loyalty.

God bless all Northern governors.
Shame on IPOB terrorists[/quote/]
U re the fool here.Didnt south east support Shagari at the expense of Nnamdi Azikiwe? Didn't south east Vote Obasanjo,Yaradua, Jonathan? Cow sense is wat is disturbing you
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
kingsways:

These so-called G5 and EVERY candidate they support should have been kicked out of the party a long time ago.

SORE LOSERS.....SITTING GOVERNORS THAT WERE DEFEATED BY AN ATIKU THAT IS NOT HOLDING ANY GOVERNMENT POSITION. THEY WERE DEFEATED, THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHED THE CONVENTION AND THE WHOLE WORLD SAW IT..INSTEAD OF HIDING THEIR HEADS IN SHAME AND ACCEPTING THEIR DEFEAT WITH HUMILITY, THEY ARE GOING ABOUT CRYING LIKE BABIES

Ayu should kick them out of the PDP, nothing will happen
kick them out urself.... lemme tell u ayu can't do anything,pdp is dying already and only the G-5 can save it........atiku is a political prostitute jumping from party to another all in the name,' I wan b president;

Obansanjo was right wen he called him a theif n a backstabber....if not for the mm ticket apc pick.. tinubu is far better than that theif n his vise.... Okowa another thief with a 8yrs as a governor but nothing to show for it in the state,..two theifs can't rule Nigeria at once,we may wake one day n discover the country has been sold....pdp is now people deceive people party

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
"If the country does not survive, how can anyone aspire to be anything in that country," Seyi Makinde (Oyo State Governor)
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why should I vote for Obi? I'm listening ooo....start again?

Digitron:
Excellent. This is better than seating at the fence.

We now know our common enemies and can now strategize accordingly.

Dear Compatriots, Vote Peter Obi for president
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by PoloG: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
benzine:

Lagos is not 99% tinubu. U meant yoruba is 99% tinubu?
you will know by next week saturday
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Truthdeypain: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
poncedeleon:
He applauded. the APC Governors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfCATo18wpg

In direct message to Tinubu, Makinde says Oyo people will vote 'equity, justice, unity of Nigeria'

Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde has declared that the people of the state will vote for a presidential candidate whose election will promote equity, justice and unity of Nigeria.

The governor spoke on Thursday when he received All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, who paid a courtesy call on him on the sidelines of the party's campaign rally in Ibadan, the state capital.

He urged Asíwájú Tinubu to feel free to campaign in the state, saying everything has been done to ensure the event is peaceful and hitch free.

He said his administration believes in putting people first, stating that "political players will come and go, but the country will remain."

Speaking on the position of the G5, the group of governors within the People's Democratic Party at odds with the party's candidate, Makinde said it is that "if they have to choose between their individual aspiration and the unity of the country, they will choose Nigeria's unity."

He said the group monitored the APC presidential primaries that produced Asíwájú Tinubu as candidate, and commended the principled position taken by the Northern Governors.

Noting that the Northern Governors reckoned that because power must return to the South in 2023, they would support a Southern candidate.

"There has to be inclusiveness by all sections of the country in power-sharing if the country must progress.

"If the country does not survive, how can anyone aspire to be anything in that country," he said.

Tinubu thanked Governor Makinde for the warm reception,saying he came to accord him the respect that he deserves as the chief executive of the state.

"I cannot come to Oyo State to campaign for votes without visiting you to pay my respect to you as a governor, leader and an Omoluabi."

On Asiwaju's entourage during the visit were Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, former APC Interim Chairman Bisi Akande, former Ekiti governor Kayode Fayemi, APC National Woman Leader Betta Edu, Minister of Sports Sunday Dare, Senator Dayo Adeyeye and Senator Soji Akanbi among others.

After the visit, Asíwájú and the campaign train met with some traditional rulers from the South-west zone before proceeding to Mapo Hall where a mammoth crowd had waited for them to address the rally.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman
February 16, 2023.

This people everything about them is a fucking walking contradiction.

How does one mention equity, justice and unity in the same sentence, while still moving in the direct opposite direction of what these words actually mean.

Why can't these wonderful swesterners keep these words off their f0king mouths.

Where is their shame, hypocrisy, and sense of honour when they make such despicable and insincere comments.

NA wa oo, you can support your candidate, I am not against that, but can you at least do that with a bit of honour and straightforwardness. And stop making use of these damn words!

Even to swear for una don tire me.
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
niyisky:
Omoluabi atata...they are free to campaign and vote their Obidient but will tell you that voting for your own is tribalism.

This election will teach some stupid yorubas bitter lessons. If you like leave your own and support theirs, they will never leave their own to support yours...
See why you can't progress?... You lie with confidence.
Igbo's voted for Obasanjo and others even against their own.
All you know is to play tribal cards all the time. It is a sign of failure and loss of hope.
Orue!!
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afamed:

I feel your pain, Even Obi state Gov has never associated with him for minute

The Pandora fraud is now an orphan
Even Tinubu's governor won't associate with him. You can enjoy your tribal poison in peace.
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Obyino: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
We will vote for equity and fairness…So i ask what is equity and fairness??
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I am Igbo too and I will be voting Tinubu. The problem is that our brothers have succeeded in making this election a tribal one through Labour Party

Another liar.
Tinubu started the tribal war by insinuating that its the turn of the Yoruba's knowing that Igbo's have not been opportuned to lead Nigeria in the present democracy.
Note: Obi is supported by all tribes. You are only fighting him because he is Igbo.
And you claiming Igbo... You lied.
Me,I no be Igbo and I support fairness and equity,I also support capacity. I can support a president that must be lifted to board a bus.
I support PETER GREGORY OBI.
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Gozac: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
If Nigerians should vote for equity and fairness, it is the turn of SE to produce the president if power must come to South. Nigerians don't believe in equity and fairness when an Igbo man is involved. Let the chaos continue and let the fittest survive as some people always say.
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Amalekki: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Another liar.
Tinubu started the tribal war by insinuating that its the turn of the Yoruba's knowing that Igbo's have not been opportuned to lead Nigeria in the present democracy.
Note: Obi is supported by all tribes. You are only fighting him because he is Igbo.
And you claiming Igbo... You lied.
Me,I no be Igbo and I support fairness and equity,I also support capacity. I can support a president that must be lifted to board a bus.
I support PETER GREGORY OBI.
Point of correction:

Tinubu made the emilokan statement to APC leadership at a rally in Abeokuta a few days to the party's primaries in Abuja. He was referring to HIMSELF not Yorubas. It was a move to checkmate the plan to impose a consensus candidate rubbishing the agreement his group had with Buhari's group towards 2015 general election.

Let's always respect fact. Emilokan was Tinubu demanding his party's ticket. Other variations may come later but that was the origin.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Digitron: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
LUGBE:
Who is your common enemy, please our youths should learn.

This man did not say he is supporting tinubu but that he can go and campaign that he stand in fairness and the will of the people.

It means they will not rig or influence the out come of the electroate .

My bad, I was misled by the original title which read "Makinde Endorces Tinubu"

One love Boss!
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by simonsayz: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

O pari!!

Emi la o ni yo si,

bi a ÅŸe fe kori, be na lori,

Emi la o ni yo si.

O ti zeh. This life is portable.Ko gba agidi at all wink
Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

Thank you HE Makinde. May man and God continue to favour you too. Thank you eyin Alaiyeluwa awon Oriade of Oyo state ati ile kaaro oojire.

May your soul rest in peace Iku Baba Yeye Alaafin to waja. Eyin yin da o Baba.

Thank you Olubadan!!

Thank you Oyo mesi.

Thank you Soun,may your soul rest in peace.

Thank you Oyo PDP,

Thank you Oyo APC, Thank you eyin sanmori Oyo.

Aji ÅŸe bi Oyo laanri, iran Baba Oyo o ki n ÅŸe bi enikan

Please tell them all to come out en masse next week Saturday and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu of APC.

Thank you G5 minus 1.
E ÅŸeun.
Asiwaju Lokan!!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Asiwaju kee ur family
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 6:02am On Feb 17, 2023
KingsCity:
If he said that, he should be expelled by PDP.

You can’t be enjoying all the benefits serving as PDP Governor, holding the party’s Governorship ticket, and at the same time working against the presidential candidate of the party
But it's okay for APC governor to flap LP for president APC for governors or another party
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2023
niyisky:
Omoluabi atata...they are free to campaign and vote their Obidient but will tell you that voting for your own is tribalism.

This election will teach some stupid yorubas bitter lessons. If you like leave your own and support theirs, they will never leave their own to support yours...
After election if Obi did not win ... I want to see Wetin macaroni go talk
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2023
glord380:
Stop spreading fake news, listen to the video. He said we will vote for fairness and all that he never mentioned Apc. 😂😂 Is that how desperate you people are.
Your candidate ran two primaries this election but you calling another candidate desperate ... Nawa ooo
Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 6:07am On Feb 17, 2023
ashacot:

Stop this tribalism. I m Igbo and I m voting Tinubu. I have many Igbo friends who will also vote for him.

Everyone should vote their choice
Lolzzzz! Why vote Tinubu... That sick and thief

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by Anonymoususher: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

It's over!

Ode, you see this election ehh

The governors have no influence. They cannot even buy votes cos Buhari has clipped their wings.

This election, anger, hunger, frustration, fear will determine who wins and that points to Obi

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by proprince(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Seyi Makinde never mentioned apc.

He saod we will vote for fairness and equity.

The only man that represents that is Peter Obi.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) by jaytee01(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu is progressing ....

Tell me more........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati / Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.