Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan (47606 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Fearyourcreator: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
From the Pinsure you posted the Onni is not even interested...in the visit of the gaffe master.

Why forcing a failed project zombie.??

Anyway, i have been reliably informed that thiefnubuu is just being honored by Yoruba agbado PIGS.

They know he will lose but they are paying their last respects... grin grin grin grin

Jesus!
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Fearyourcreator: 6:13am On Feb 17, 2023
quickberry:
grin

Omo eni o ni sedi bebere...✌️

Vote competence, Vote BAT/SHET✌️
Hmmmm... Macaroni na real bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Fearyourcreator: 6:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Ablemed:

So you'll rather neglect ur family to go welcome a stranger? is that how you guys do it in ur culture??
For where... Na why them dey attack anyone not supporting them...
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by EmekaA125(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Thank you Oonirisa!

I see Alhaji Lai Mohammed!

Iku Baba Yeye!Iba yin o.Eyin yin dara pupo sir.

The reverred departed Alaafin left a united well organized Yoruba traditional leadership behind.

See our leaders supporting Asiwaju not just because he is Yoruba but because he is the best of all the candidates and failure to support him amounts to cheating him.

Asiwaju Tinubu earned this.

Oyo state is the politcial capital of Yorubaland and it is historic that Asiwaju Tinubu's Omoluabi is our rallying point.

God bless Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!!
check my signature for freestuffs!
It is always about tribe and ethnicity for you Yorubas. At the end of the day, na una go suffer pass. Mtcheeew
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by EmekaA125(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2023
07kjb:
Yorubas are very TRIBALISTIC

They have been painting others bad since time immemorial but they are the worst

This election is exposing alot
They have been tribalistic right before Independence.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jahsharon: 7:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:
Tribalism people, everybody vote your own.
May the best tribalist win.

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic, my only pity goes to Igbos that believe Yoruba will vote Obi.
Like I always say if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

Vote Atiku, defeat the tribalists.

Atiku is coming

Your forefathers are the most tribal.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jahsharon: 7:09am On Feb 17, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

Ooni can buy everyone in your family at the slave market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2023
seguno2:

If he is competent, why start with your tribal ọmọ ẹni kii ṣe ìdí bẹ bẹrẹ......

Atiku is the most competent, and ThiefNuibu confirmed that in 2007.
Olodo ni e...do u even know the meaning? You can't have a competent child, and be looking outside for a solution. Kindly tell us how your Atiku is competent.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2023
otipoju:

Ori en gbale. A proper Omoluabi will not be supporting an old drug baron with an army of violent thugs who oppress and extort monies that can never be accounted for the poor and struggling market women and bus drivers every day from morning to night.

At the end of the day. Name one hospital or school or road that Tinubu has built in 23 years of his extortion.

A proper Omoluwabi supports good behavior. Iwa rere is the bedrock of our culture. It is what defines and differentiates an Omoluwabi from a refined Jaguda like your Tunubu, Sego, Jaypron, Olohunwa and Olueran.

Miss me what your nonsense to o be fe fori ko mean to ma ma sin titi dojo ale ee.

Ode ni e...prove your allegations beyond reasonable doubt. omo Igbo wey dey claim Yoruba. Won n gba boolu lori e, ki lo fe fi ori ko?🤣🤣🤣 Babalawo ife😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by seguno2: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2023
quickberry:

Olodo ni e...do u even know the meaning? You can't have a competent child, and be looking outside for a solution. Kindly tell us how your Atiku is competent.

Direct your question to ThiefNuibu, who said that Atiku was more competent than himself in 2007.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by phineas: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2023
This is what I Love about the Yoruba culture. To know their true minds watch their actions very closely. Key word is actions not duty.

They do not use words but action.When they act with one voice, they have spoken.

With this move,the Yorubas have spoken clearly.The culture supercedes all and there will be no breaking in their ranks.

Interesting to watch history unfold

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by phineas: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2023
OtunbaJ:
Oni of Ife has constantly and consistently disgracing the Yoruba race, u are seen as the head of the Yoruba race and as such u need to carry urself in that manner. Y will u leave ur thron to welcome a presidential candidate when ordinary they are the one to come to the palace and seek for ur blessings. Since Atiku or Obi is going round has Emir of Sokoto or Obi of Onitsha left their throne to welcome them in the neibouring state. Haba Arole Odua

Who is this one disparaging the Ooni with no knowledge of the history and issues this single move has addressed in the unity of its monarchy system?

This OOni has been the most progressive for the unity of the Yoruba rac through a united mornachy,and the promotion of the Yoruba culture. This is the OOni orisha and the Paramount ruler of the Oyo in one city to welcome a dignitary. There were assurances by the late Alaafin to ensure ife and Oyo work to together for the progress of the yoruba.

If the symbolism and historical reference of this is missed by your type,then I can't help you.

That said when prince Charles was around didn't all your major kings leave their palaces and turn up in another city other than their own to receive him?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ImperialYoruba: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Thank you Oonirisa!

I see Alhaji Lai Mohammed!

Iku Baba Yeye!Iba yin o.Eyin yin dara pupo sir.

The reverred departed Alaafin left a united well organized Yoruba traditional leadership behind.

See our leaders supporting Asiwaju not just because he is Yoruba but because he is the best of all the candidates and failure to support him amounts to cheating him.

Asiwaju Tinubu earned this.

Oyo state is the politcial capital of Yorubaland and it is historic that Asiwaju Tinubu's Omoluabi is our rallying point.

God bless Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!!
check my signature for freestuffs!

Both Elegushi and Oniru are there as well.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ImperialYoruba: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic, my only pity goes to Igbos that believe Yoruba will vote Obi.

Atiku is coming

Unlike North and Ibo cultural history, Yoruba has always been a King-State civilization. This gathering is a reenactment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2023
seguno2:

Direct your question to Tinubu, who said that Athiefkuu was more competent than himself in 2007.

Post the video
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by JAGS001(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Ooni, the so-called numero uno Afonja deity bows to Tinubu's money.
Ooni is richer than all the SE and SS kings combined he will never go any place because of money
Go and verify

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by basybasy: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I just laugh your sentiment. When everybody know that Obi will get 70% of southeast votes.But with your bitterness, u want Yoruba to abandon Tinubu for Obi. We need to check your brain. I have never seen where igbos like Yoruba. You always see Yoruba hates in Igbos'eyes. Who will even trust igbos with power? North will never made that kind of mistake. Igbos with arrogance and bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by basybasy: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

It is always about tribe and ethnicity for you Yorubas. At the end of the day, na una go suffer pass. Mtcheeew
Na u people go suffer no be us. South West is second largest zone in Nigeria, and the richest in Nigeria and Africa. If they like, they break Nigeria, we will survive.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nyne: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Very lame question.

Ever heard of Margret Ekpo? Ever heard of Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti

If you don’t have anything meaningful to say, you better go and sleep.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by VOR2019: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2023
You should go siddon anywhere like!
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by agbademo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pure water Ooni and nonsense Obas. Have you people ever seen were Sultan of Sokoto gather Emirs to welcome any politician?.. Useless people.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by otipoju(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
quickberry:

Ode ni e...prove your allegations beyond reasonable doubt. omo Igbo wey dey claim Yoruba. Won n gba boolu lori e, ki lo fe fi ori ko?🤣🤣🤣 Babalawo ife😂😂

Ode ni awon Ancestor eee. Why are you denying the obvious. When did you start being ashamed of what you used to brag with before now.

So indeed you know what is right from wrong but your greed and tribalism will not let you stand on the side of propriety.

You can call me whatever you like but 25th no far. Right thinking folks will nack sense back into your heads...your 30k ends this month.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
otipoju:

Ode ni awon Ancestor eee. Why are you denying the obvious. When did you start being ashamed of what you used to brag with before now.

So indeed you know what is right from wrong but your greed and tribalism will not let you stand on the side of propriety.

You can call me whatever you like but 25th no far. Right thinking folks will neck sense back into your heads...your 30k ends this month.

Provide proof of your allegations, is that too much to ask for? Tinubu is your next president, if you don't like it, Lagoon is an option grin grin

Chinedu, pada sinu cage e grin grin grin I will comfortably feed you.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by lordkrys(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
[
Very lame question.

Ever heard of Margret Ekpo? Ever heard of Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti[/quote]
Please what did they do?
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by otipoju(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
quickberry:

Provide proof of your allegations, is that too much to ask for? Tinubu is your next president, if you don't like it, Lagoon is an option grin grin

Chinedu, pada sinu cage e grin grin grin I will comfortably feed you.

Empty barrel. For the sake of argument let's assume that you have plenty of money and you can comfortably feed me . .. do you think it is a normal life to be buying fuel for generator every night and to be driving on muddy roads or to get police report or pay deposit before you are treated in hospitals in am emergency.

Little brother...you are in chains and suffering big time but you love your chains. I will also be happy if you can foot my bill for one month alone. So I will take you up on your offer.

6,000 U.S dollars will be enough for one month. If you need itemized list , I will give you. Tell me when to send my account number abeg. Empty barrel.

The likes of Fashola that you worship last year inflated a small 350,000 naira job to 300 million naira. He is not buying anything ooo. Just intellectual job. Yet you worship people who don't mean well for you.

Continue to sleep in darkness and be fighting nonsense Ibo and Yoruba fight while those thieves live in opulence at your expense.

Me I dey my small office inside my house with 24 hours power and water supply with no noise in my neighborhood with everything I want to buy withing 20 minutes drive max. I can drive to the doorstep of any address in this country no matter how far without seeing one single muddy road, while i can also afford to fly anytime to any city or country I want for the weekend..just because I live in a country where government officials actually serve the people.

Duro sibe ko ma ja fun awon ti won ooo gbe ishe ran daddy e. Shogbo.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
otipoju:

Empty barrel. For the sake of argument let's assume that you have plenty of money and you can comfortably feed me . .. do you think it is a normal life to be buying fuel for generator every night and to be driving on muddy roads or to get police report or pay deposit before you are treated in hospitals in am emergency.

Little brother...you are in chains and suffering big time but you love your chains. I will also be happy if you can foot my bill for one month alone. So I will take you up on your offer.

6,000 U.S dollars will be enough for one month. If you need itemized list , I will give you. Tell me when to send my account number abeg. Empty barrel.

The likes of Fashola that you worship last year inflated a small 350,000 naira job to 300 million naira. He is not buying anything ooo. Just intellectual job. Yet you worship people who don't mean well for you.

Continue to sleep in darkness and be fighting nonsense Ibo and Yoruba fight while those thieves live in opulence at your expense.

Me I dey my small office inside my house with 24 hours power and water supply with no noise in my neighborhood with everything I want to buy withing 20 minutes drive max. I can drive to the doorstep of any address in this country no matter how far without seeing one single muddy road, while i can also afford to fly anytime to any city or country I want for the weekend..just because I live in a country where government officials actually serve the people.

Duro sibe ko ma ja fun awon ti won ooo gbe ishe ran daddy e. Shogbo.

I don't have time to read your false epistle, kiddo...crawl back into your cage. I enjoy atleast 18hrs power supply daily.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by otipoju(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
quickberry:

I don't have time to read your false epistle, kiddo...crawl back into your cage. I enjoy atleast 18hrs power supply daily.

The more you talk, the denser you sound.

Na you want feed me, I carry my monthly bill come for you now, you dey back track...because you assume that everyone on nairaland is one struggling person.

If you be big boy as you claim. Name one country and city outside of Africa. Name a date and time and let us meet there first week of March. My February is booked already.

Enough talking. Please take me up on this challenge or shut the **ck up and face your front.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
otipoju:

The more you talk, the denser you sound.

Na you want feed me, I carry my monthly bill come for you now, you dey back track...because you assume that everyone on nairaland is one struggling person.

If you be big boy as you claim. Name one country and city outside of Africa. Name a date and time and let us meet there first week of March. My February is booked already.

Enough talking. Please take me up on this challenge or shut the **ck up and face your front.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. grin What's the meaning of denser?🤣🤣🤣 Ori e ti ku🤣🤣🤣 Chinedu, go sell ur gala inside traffic jam😁😁😁
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by otipoju(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
quickberry:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. grin What's the meaning of denser?🤣🤣🤣 Ori e ti ku🤣🤣🤣 Chinedu, go sell ur gala inside traffic jam😁😁😁

Na you talk sey you wan feed your papa. I don give you my bill now make you demonstrate your ability ...you begin stammer up and down.

Go look for your mate and play in the sand.

Dense fellow.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
otipoju:

Na me talk sey I wan feed my papa. I don give you my bill now make you demonstrate your ability ...you begin stammer up and down.

Go look for your mate and play in the sand.

Dense fellow.

You and this your Nnewi English 🤣🤣🤣.Go and watch Tom and Jerry, you really need it. Megalomaniac🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by joefelin2345: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
blabulu2000:
Ayo Adebanjo is a bastard

Where ....will he hide if Tinubu becomes the president.

When he was following his grandson's mate to campaign for president....how many northern elder statemen follow even atiku to campaign?/

Ha!/so shameful...How many Yiibo elder statement men of his age follow Obi to campaign grounds...

He spoke incoherently .....and he came to.the campaign ground to disgrace himself.....

What a shame! Because of your personal vendatta ..do you think Obi didn't know.....?/ if you can do that to your tribe brother, you can as well do it to obi....
Ayo Adebajo will be kept at arm's length even if Obi eventually emerges as the president ...

His antecedent even during Awolowo's days is bad...He cannot be trust for anything...
Kindly shed more light on his antecedent during Baba Awolowo days just for records purposes pls. Thank you.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by joefelin2345: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
quickberry:

Gbe gbogbo enu e soun...ibo loti jawa na? You and your false accusations...show me a proof of the gibberish u typed.
Ogbeni that was the truth. Where was Tinubu when Fulani were killing the Yoruba in Oke Ogun & Ibarapa Areas of Oyo State that makes Chief Sunday Igboho to rise to the situation? Where was Tinubu or his comment when Dr Aborode was gruesomely murdered in Igangan by the Fulani? Where was Tinubu or what was his comments when Chief Sunday Igboho's property were destroyed by the Agents of Federal Government & was banished to Benin Republic? etc. Is that the person that we Yoruba should vote for as President ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.