Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan (47610 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ogundeleai(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.
.. His much anticipated visit to alamisi market in Ikirun also thwarted... How can a presidential candidate so low to extent of visiting local markets? Obi is taking us back to dark days.. LP - egbekegbe na bad society

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Dadadididacontr: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Same to you, as you have may it be unto you.

If its better for you declare your worth so we can judge if your reasoning can affirm it.

happney65:

Lockdown wayre wo. Abi ko fe da fun eleyi ni. undecided
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
inoki247:

The let Ooni be the one lamenting wetin be ur own or are you crying on behalf of Ooni let us know Town crier.....

If past Lagos Governor didn't add any value to Oonis life you think they won't sit in dere palace....

Everybody's out dere surppotiing what they av gain from na ur headache if e come dey pain u aw dey choose to show dere appreciation.....

so u mean the ooni can be bought with money or sntn? cos I don't understand what ure saying..

did the former respected oonis fall from the sky? didn't they have people who have helped them or added value to them bt that doesn't mean u order them up and down because u helped them.

even if obasanjo helps any traditional ruler he still gives them their respect due to their traditional office. u are here speaking Latin.

tinubu is commanding ooni like his boy u join as say yes ooni is hos boy na.

una done ment
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by onuman: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:
Ooni leads Yoruba Monarchs to welcome the JAGABAN to Ibadan

Whatever, Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government is not fit to become a modern country's president.
Punishment for the offence of drug trafficking is not forfeiture of part of the drug money.
Investigation on Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in Chicago were not ended yet.

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by cardoctor(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
I hope he also took all his 39 wives along.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Kaptainkoko: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Tribalism people, everybody vote your own.
May the best tribalist win.

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic.

Vote Atiku, defeat the tribalists.

Some of you are naturally dumb in thinking. If it was the other way round now, you won't say this rubbish about this tribe.
You guys should know that elections will come and go but your comments will remain forever here

Atiku is coming

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by inoki247: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

so u mean the ooni can be bought with money or sntn? cos I don't understand what ure saying..

did the former respected oonis fall from the sky? didn't they have people who have helped them or added value to them bt that doesn't mean u order them up and down because u helped them.

even if obasanjo helps any traditional ruler he still gives them their respect due to their traditional office. u are here speaking Latin.

tinubu is commanding ooni like his boy u join as say yes ooni is hos boy na.

una done ment

Why're you pained let everybody du what pays dem u people no let bitterness kill una...

You can't tell anyone how he or she choose to live his life there's freedom of association you're free to du ur things ur way.....

You jus dey cry like say na u dem dey command,..

The other day Obi of Onisha left is Palace to go meet Atiku nd worship him did you cry like this stop acting like an hypocrite let everybody du what pays dem.....

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Patriotsleague: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

If not for herdsmen, you'll die of hunger
Herdsmen are a nuisance, we don't need you people, you people leave north all the way and come do dumb jobs in Lagos, stay in your desert. We don't need cow meat, cow meat is poison, we can get our fish, goat meat, pork, sea food etc. You are very dumb if you think anyone likes or need herdsmen, we want them to go back to their desert.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by WIZGUY69(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

Lmao. "Respect Hunger" grin
All these Aba teenagers sef.
Ooni of ife is richer than all your generation from the time of creation to your 4000th.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Henryfortune(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Atiku is coming

Cry More

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by otipoju(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
quickberry:
grin

Omo eni o ni sedi bebere...✌️

Vote competence, Vote BAT/SHET✌️

Bi ti idi ton dey pampers fun ko la ma fi ileke si.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Agonglo17: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:

Beasts
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by bro4u: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is this the best Yorubas could come up with?
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Yankee101: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Won’t save him
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
otipoju:

Bi ti idi ton dey pampers fun ko la ma fi ileke si.

You are incoherent Chinedu🤣🤣🤣 Omo Igbo forming Yoruba😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by femicyrus(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
From the Pinsure you posted the Onni is not even interested...in the visit of the gaffe master.

Why forcing a failed project zombie.??

Anyway, i have been reliably informed that thiefnubuu is just being honored by Yoruba agbado PIGS.

They know he will lose but they are paying their last respects... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
inoki247:

Why're you pained let everybody du what pays dem u people no let bitterness kill una...

You can't tell anyone how he or she choose to live his life there's freedom of association you're free to du ur things ur way.....

You jus dey cry like say na u dem dey command,..

The other day Obi of Onisha left is Palace to go meet Atiku nd worship him did you cry like this stop acting like an hypocrite let everybody du what pays dem.....

igbos spoke against atiku for that. it is an abuse of the traditional institution.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Where is Atiku coming? 😂 Maybe to your home town😂🤣😂🤣😂 envious big head. You don't know that Yoruba culture is the most admired 😄😄😄 Envy twist your neck😋😋😋
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by seguno2: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
quickberry:
grin

Omo eni o ni sedi bebere...✌️

Vote competence, Vote BAT/SHET✌️

If he is competent, why start with your tribal ọmọ ẹni kii ṣe ìdí bẹ bẹrẹ......

Atiku is the most competent, and ThiefNuibu confirmed that in 2007.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by saintrow1: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
From the Pinsure you posted the Onni is not even interested...in the visit of the gaffe master.

Anyway, i have been reliably informed that thiefnubuu is just being honored by Yoruba agbado PIGS.

They know he will lose but they are paying their last respects... grin grin grin grin

Cry your way to the lagoon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by 13october: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Were that was the road your father's tread in 1959 that put us in where we.are now.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:

You have brought up this same lack of home training that will continue to give you all set backs till you grow old and tell you generations to desist from such act. No wahala. History is about to be made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by justparamount(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:

Everybody is waiting to receive their own to you children of hate. Lol even ọọni too? Ọkan Gbogbo yin o ni balẹ.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by adeomoakin1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
When Monarchs gathered to welcome and bless the son of the soil and it's being translated to tribalism by you, if Athifku and obituary hasn't seen such favour from their respective Monarchs they should check themselves then...
This your tribalism has gotten to the point of seeing everything as tribalism...try and get at least small sense even for once.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by XAUBulls: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Mccullum: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
The action speak louder than words, our Crowns supporting Tinubu without making noise.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by AmotekunSW: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
bro4u:
Is this the best Yorubas could come up with?

And a 3rd class failure who used a decade to study Philosophy is the best you Igbos could come up with.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by AmotekunSW: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I guess you were in the land of the dead when Tinubu took Buhari by the hand for endorsement by Yoruba Obas in 2015.

This election, it's the turn of the South and Tinubu is your President. If you don't like it, go to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Hessem: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hungry chiefs
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by GeneralPula: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Hypocrite..
Is this not the same way they gathered for buhari?

This is Buhari below meeting with northern emirs. Your propaganda is DOA..

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by TollinsN: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

Hmmm I pity you. You are playing with Yoruba politics. Those who did it always burn their hands
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Chyma231(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
[ EWU !! YOU GET MIND CALL LAI NAME FOR HERE , BROKE ASS FOOL . NA YOUTH LIKE YOU KEEP THIS COUNTRY LIKE THIS . OLUKU ]Wow!!! Thank you Oonirisa!

I see Alhaji Lai Mohammed!

Iku Baba Yeye!Iba yin o.Eyin yin dara pupo sir.

The reverred departed Alaafin left a united well organized Yoruba traditional leadership behind.

See our leaders supporting Asiwaju not just because he is Yoruba but because he is the best of all the candidates and failure to support him amounts to cheating him.

Asiwaju Tinubu earned this.

Oyo state is the politcial capital of Yorubaland and it is historic that Asiwaju Tinubu's Omoluabi is our rallying point.

God bless Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!!
check my signature for freestuffs![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture / Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.