Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It (5068 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Preciousgirl(f): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
At the office on Valentine's day, my boss begged me many times to sit on his laps
For just a minute amidst tears
Pitying him, I did
When I felt something hard in my back, I got up and run away
I need to resign from this job

Any job offers for me?

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by JoeRizzla(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by OlawaleBammie: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:
At the office on Valentine's day, my boss begged me many times to sit on his laps
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?

Job offer or therapy??

I think u need a therapy more..u need to balance Ur psycho

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by SWATMan: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?

You are becoming a nuisance on this forum. May God have mercy on your so called 'husband' The thought of building you home should preoccupy your mind and not advertising your adulterous personality. Shameless woman.

13 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Candidlady: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
sad

for shame... iam disappointed in you angry

8 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Berrityga: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
I'm sure your Giving that kpekus to different guys for free. You deserve to be jobless. If I was your boss as you ran out your sacked on the spot. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by 1Battery(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
You can lie ehh

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by DMCA: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?

Give him ordinary kukunase you are shying shy cool

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Pat081: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
You need prayer only you your husband do this n that or your boss Γ³de

1 Like

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by OgaTheTop2: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Spandau: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

for shame... iam disappointed in you angry

The future is angry sad

1 Like

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Rexymania(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
You duh dey mad, you no know

1 Like

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?

Made up piece of carnal shit

Remember all liars will burn in the lake of fire

Better repent and never try it again

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?
all these babe wey person to target to Bleep on nairaland advertising themselves again .. my hand go reach una one by one
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Almaigaa: 5:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?

You just dey LIE for yourself. All these your Boss stories are made up.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by falcon01: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?
you's a b*tch
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by efficiencie(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?

...and you sat on his laps. Ladies. Una nor go kee pessin. If he had held your waist down and vaccinated you you will be crying rape...he requested you sit on his lap and you balanced your pot on his bunsen burner and you expected nothing to cook...welldone oh.
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by talk2hb1(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?
Yeah, Mouth Gig.
At least Mouth Gig is better than no Job.
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by vincenteger: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Please if you don't have something better to post here just rest.
I wonder why you should be seeking attention at this trying times when people are looking forward to get naira, fuel and even preparations for elections.

Let me not warm you again
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?
You should have verified what that thing is now. You should have looked back to see the hard thing
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by JapaToDNext: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Op, u are a married woman, why are u behaving like a small girl

U went to sit on your boss laps, knowing fully well, he has been throwing sexual vibrations around u

That Cane u are looking for outside marriage, if u don't take time,

U will be flogged mercilessly with IT
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by anthonyuncle(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2023
wow!

you expect us to believe this cheap shitty lie angry

abegi

1 Like

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by parcydrix(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Seems like you have a boss fetish. Come and work for me let all your fantasies come to life. Pay is good and accommodation would be provided.
Nah you go run 😁

1 Like

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by siofra(f): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
I no fit laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😹😹😹😹😹
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Osashalom: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Op if really you are married as some claim here, it simply means your husband is finished. In fact he is completely finished.
Because from your profile, you have spend over 25days on nairaland just this year alone. So time do you have for other things?
Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by odinga1of: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jobless innuendos. People are looking for means to achieve something good in life......you are lying.

Your Boss did thi, your boss did that.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It by Countersam(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Pitying him, I did

Any job offers for me?

PRECIOUS

(1) (Reply)

Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry / Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing / For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.