Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria (17326 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by DoxxAnon: 1:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Yes you will!

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by amuwo1980: 2:47am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“I believe I am a more better-qualified candidate to rule and the best of them all. I am here to also solicit your worthy support and endorsement.”

Yes o!He is our choice because he is the best and most patriotic of them all not just because he is Yoruba.

Every tribe is well represented on his team and he does not play the primitive politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!
See how easy it is for you to lie effortlessly
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by seguno2: 3:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol then why divide Nigerians with Muslim Muslim ticket?
Lunatic cheesy

Atiku is coming

Make ThiefNuibu dey play with our minds o.
Not only Muslim/Muslim ticket with the Boko Haram governor, can you imagine the blasphemous rogue calling Christians church rats that eat poisoned Holy Communion?

God forbid BAT tin.

We have a lot of work to do for Atiku’s victory and avoid this divisive ThiefNuibu who has to labour in vain for his Emilokan life ambition.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by seguno2: 3:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Bloomcherrie:
You will be President of Iragbiji town union

He can be president of Iragbiji town hall balablu 😂
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 4:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Who can unite Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Ayodeoba: 4:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
The arrogance of this drug baron balabloo-blu-bulava in ruling the same one Nigeria he once never believed in is really mind boggling.
just by seeing tinubu gaining more support, you may have high bp or hypertension if you don’t stop the hate
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by wwwkaycom(m): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Viscuz:
Hahahaha

And your party is divided to start with .

Come shruuuuup and sing the national anthem
Is his party really divided? Its Buhari who has his own agenda against the party. How many APC member, official, appointee have come aout to support the stupid naira swap policy please? Buhari has used the party to achieve his ambition and thought dismantling it is the next thing to do but his most ardent supporters like Ganduje, El-Rufai etc have come out to reject the stupid policy!
There is no division in Asiwaju's party, its only Buhari who hqve divided himself from the party.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by meobizy(f): 5:37am On Feb 17, 2023
I see what Nairaland did by posting this after Bruce Willis's dementia diagnosis.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by samiabigail: 5:40am On Feb 17, 2023
says a man who don't believe in one Nigeria they play just they play undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by CSTRR: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Which United Nigeria?

The one you and your urchins have divided into ipob and non-ipob based on geographical location and ethnic group?

You are insane sir.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by CSTRR: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2023
samiabigail:
says a man who don't believe in one Nigeria they play just they play undecided
It's laughable.

His urchins are there threatening Igbo traders in Lagos, while this clown wants to govern a United country.

No be juju be that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2023
NEVER
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Ogun thunder fire u there

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Manofnaija: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2023
He means president of United Nigeria Football Club.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Viscuz: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Is his party really divided? Its Buhari who has his own agenda against the party. How many APC member, official, appointee have come aout to support the stupid naira swap policy please? Buhari has used the party to achieve his ambition and thought dismantling it is the next thing to do but his most ardent supporters like Ganduje, El-Rufai etc have come out to reject the stupid policy!
There is no division in Asiwaju's party, its only Buhari who hqve divided himself from the party.

Anything to cool cool ya temper is welcome 😜😜
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by kenny160: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Mumu druggie

220m Nigerians are cursed and will be mocked globally if a certified drug lord who forfeited over $450k to the US government for drug related offences become our President...

Somebody who raised a walking stick during national anthem

The truth is that all the hawks around him are waiting to feast on the national cake and our common wealth. Tinubu is old and incapacitated
na true you talk ooo! Eyah but rest even if you blackmail till next year it will not stop anything cause God know how to bless those who people hates in short sir/ma it can never stop us from supporting him so kindly rest wait and vote your candidate when the time comes
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Essaswtcious(f): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Yes Tinubu will rule a united Nigeria after ObiDatti unifies it. That is if his dementia will allow him.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Laycongold: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmmmnn
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by DamMich9: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Government definition is lacking as far as I am concern ìn our land; Maintaining Peace, Security of LIVES and PROPERTIES, and STABILITY of the state. even the first two will make the third becomes Reality. REBUILDERS have come. we will watch it happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Rustlers Repent In Jigawa,Sworn By Qur'an 2 Expose Other Members / Aisha Buhari Hosts Officials Of National Association Of Lady Pharmacists / APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.