Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria (17286 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by OTayobami(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Se looto?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by tommykiwi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Guy you can only be the president only in Lagos state.

To rule na by force?

Urchins don't quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by PeterObi4LP: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
"I WILL BE" self centered.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by BigYash: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wetin dey make timubu feel say he fit win,upon this rubbish wen apc dey do? And his health status na another minus. Sing national anthem,baba raise walking stick up.. urchins should be ashamed of themselves walai

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Kingluqman(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
From someone that doesn't believe in ONE NIGERIA!! So Na naw you want United Nigeria. Nor be only United, country wey don scatter

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Manna5050: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Don't forget ASUU strike, don't forget the price of food stuffs, don't forget the price of petrol, don't forget those that went to court because of vote buying

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by SleekyP(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
BAT2023👂

Vote APC cool
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Emola12(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Some times too much drug dey cos malaria surgery aswear tinubu need malaria surgery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by nedekid: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Someone that has actively devided residents of Lagos. Back in the day before this fellow became governor, kids did not know who was igbo, Yoruba, efik, idoma etc. Now the reverse is the case. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sorry bt u can not. he divides hos own party and everywhere he goes because of greed and power.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by muchyblink(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
United ko, Barcelona ni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Nwaezeudo: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
President of United Iragbiji Kingdom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by 77up(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Asiwaju,the incoming President of Federal Republic of Nigeria 🥰
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by olahero(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
In sha Allah VOTE Jagaban
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Nehyooh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Did Tinubu actually said all that?

Believe all those fake promises came from the Drug lord at your own peril

OBIDIENT we know !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Of Nigeria you said you don't believe in her Oneness??
Play play 83 years old man grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Cajal(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Correct
Bala bulu

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Killermamba: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-will-be-president-of-a-united-nigeria-tinubu/

Your people killed Deborah for blasphemy, few months later you announced your same faith ticket and you want to unite the country, wicked, useless, self-centered, myopic fool.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by OloyeVIII: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu has been rejected in almost every part of the country, let that sink.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Ofemmanu1: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Timoleon:
Not true.
Manna5050:
Apc is demonic, vote for Peter Obi for president of Nigeria
IGoComotYaTeeth:
You'll never be the president of Nigeria, God will not allow it and if any of your urchins dare to touch my skin on election day then blood go surplus.

Smelly urchins.
tommykiwi:
Guy you can only be the president only in Lagos state.

To rule na by force?

Urchins don't quote me.
BigYash:
Wetin dey make timubu feel say he fit win,upon this rubbish wen apc dey do? And his health status na another minus. Sing national anthem,baba raise walking stick up.. urchins should be ashamed of themselves walai
Kingluqman:
From someone that doesn't believe in ONE NIGERIA!! So Na naw you want United Nigeria. Nor be only United, country wey don scatter
Emola12:
Some times too much drug dey cos malaria surgery aswear tinubu need malaria surgery
nedekid:
Someone that has actively devided residents of Lagos. Back in the day before this fellow became governor, kids did not know who was igbo, Yoruba, efik, idoma etc. Now the reverse is the case. undecided
jaxxy:
Sorry bt u can not. he divides hos own party and everywhere he goes because of greed and power.

muchyblink:
United ko, Barcelona ni
Nwaezeudo:
President of United Iragbiji Kingdom cheesy
IDeyNL:
You can only be president of United People of Iragbiji
Nehyooh:
Did Tinubu actually said all that?

Believe all those fake promises came from the Drug lord at your own peril

OBIDIENT we know !
IDeyNL:
You can only be president of United People of Iragbiji

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes with Bullion Vans, and how he's making gaffes like the infamous Townhall- balablu with gazelle gagaraga.
I knew Nigerians are in it.
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, the "No Shishi Paradigm" and the Saint status, i become tempted to vote Peter Obi.
But as a professional tribal bigot, naturally w!cked person and a renowned Comrade of Vawulence,
I, Ofemmanu1 and my households will vote BAT.
Obidense should relocate to Lagoon like the Talokans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by truthfinder319: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Akanbi. The Next President. of Nigeira. You worked for it.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by ejimatic: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Lovelive: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Over our death bodies.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu is a dangerous tribal Bigot. Tinubu hates other tribes.

Just few days ago, Peter Obi went to campaign in Lagos but Tinubu sent his Yoruba Muslim brotherhood touts to kill Peter Obi supporters from other tribes and labour party members too. Which people does he want to Unite?

He went to Akwaibom to campaign and he threatened Udom Emmanuel governor of Akwaibom telling him that he Tinubu will send Udom Emmanuel out of Lagos if he becomes president of Nigeria.

Tinubu will only divide Nigerians more.

Finally, Nebuchadnezzar and Osama bin laden will never be President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Confirmedzombie: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Insha Allah
Amin Jesu
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Truthdeypain: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hi
FreeStuffsNG:
“I believe I am a more better-qualified candidate to rule and the best of them all. I am here to also solicit your worthy support and endorsement.”

Yes o!He is our choice because he is the best and most patriotic of them all not just because he is Yoruba.

Every tribe is well represented on his team and he does not play the primitive politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Alaaye shut up jare. Who no know your fire nairaland.

Tribal mumu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Setaleonoz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:
So shall it be in Jesus name.

Since 1999, I have never been more interested in the result of presidential election like this one.

Omoo Tinubu don too suffer. He deserves the glory.

Because he don too suffer he deserve to be president 🤣🤣
Between u and tinubu who dey suffer pass

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Lincton: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jagaban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Moves In Completed Itakpe-ajaokuta-warri Standard Rail Track (Video) / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? / Army Arrests G2, Niger Delta Avengers Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.