Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria (17285 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ok...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by speaktome(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
We agree

You will be president of

United Nigeria Airlines,
Value Jet Airlines,
Overland

But to Be Nigerian President, No No

#Obi-Datti is a goal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by IpobAntidote: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
The delusional IPOB ret@rds are wailing and crying like lunatics that they are already. Make una wait till after the election na.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by tonykester: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
You dey whine.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by harqinhola(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
TRUE NIGERIANS ARE BEHIND YOU ‼️‼️

TINUBU IS OUR UNANIMOUS CANDIDATE 💯🧼❤️❤️❤️
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes with Bullion Vans, and how he's making gaffes like the infamous Townhall- balablu with gazelle gagaraga.
I knew Nigerians are in it.
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, the "No Shishi Paradigm" and the Saint status, i become tempted to vote Peter Obi.
But as a professional tribal bigot, naturally w!cked person and a renowned Comrade of Vawulence,
I, Ofemmanu1 and my households will vote BAT.
Obidense should relocate to Lagoon like the Talokans.

make sure u adore the white supremacist, xenophobic barbarians and racists while ur on ur inglorious misadventure to oblivion.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by israelmao(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
You remain President of Drug Cartel International no more ,no less.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Ofemmanu1: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

make sure u adore the white supremacist and racists while ur on ur inglorious misadventure to oblivion.

Humans are racist and tribalistic in nature.

I am human

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by missionmex(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:
So shall it be in Jesus name.

Since 1999, I have never been more interested in the result of presidential election like this one.

Omoo Tinubu don too suffer. He deserves the glory.
He deserves the glory and you deserve the suffering. Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Workch: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Manchester united ni. Mtcheew
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by asanausana91: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Who dash monkey banana

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Humans are racist and tribalistic in nature.

I am human

no human are not. humans choose to be same way they chose to be Killers, haters, miscreants, hooligans.

No human was born a racist or tribalist.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by GreatrAnalyst: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
... but there is God in heaven.
And He rules in the affair of men.

Who art thou oh man...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Thedon22: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
All the G5 are speaking now. First it was Wike, now it's Makindes. I thought Obis supporters were some months ago masturbating that they would pick Wike. They are simply noise-makers. One by one all their predictions are falling flat. Waiting for 25th for them to cry a gallon.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Thedon22: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
All the G5 are speaking now. First it was Wike, now it's Makindes. I thought Obis supporters were some months ago masturbating that they would pick Wike. They are simply noise-makers. One by one all their predictions are falling flat. Waiting for 25th for them to cry a gallon. Immature Clowns !
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by ASUGARUBA(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wait till when Nigeria is United.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Franking: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
A town hall different from bala blu bula bai blu blu blu...

Old senile and demented Tinumbu wants to be president. Shame on us if he succeeds.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by freemanq(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
For your dreams, keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by paskal16: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Old sick fucktardd
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by danhans(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
President of Agneros
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by henrydav: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pee poo the great urinator of the year 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Who orderéd the shóoting at lekki toll gate?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by crowther15(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Manna5050:
A united Nigeria with Muslim Muslim ticket
That is why Nigerians are gullible. BAT will say a thing, but his actions is doing the opposite. His campaign has been full of lies, and you expect him to give you dividend of democracy? I pray Nigerians won't make another costly mistake in 2023.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Haymus007(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bloomcherrie:
You will be President of Iragbiji town union
grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Blackman7: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
United or dividend nigeria

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by dominic17: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Not only president of united Nigeria but the president of devil in hell fire.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Spare124: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2023
Omo bosses hunger wan Kee me for here o,pls anything at all,even if it's 500N
Zenith
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Tony4000: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2023
As soon as Tinubu is declared winner of the forthcoming election, i will walk down my street naked on broad daylight for 3 good days. Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. Not in this lifetime. NEVER!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by InthisNaija: 1:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Thanks you nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? / Army Arrests G2, Niger Delta Avengers Leader / Adebanjo Tells Tinubu, Osinbajo: Drop Your Ambition, It's Turn Of South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.