Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna (48872 Views)

CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Siwisheswereesh: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
searchlight:
Lol Tinubu will never be declared president whether he wins or not. Know this and know peace

Dream on! cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by henrydav: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Fuckkk Buhari, Fuckkk Emefiele and most importantly fucckk you.

Bros I'm not the cause of your problem. Please carry your wahala go front

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Brendaniel:
This man is taking a dangerous path, his MM ticket desperation is taking another dimension, I always ask the question: what is his benefit in Tinubu's presidency?

I've searched and the only thing that keeps coming up is Shettima(MM ticket)

after 8yrs Tinubu will likely handover to a Northerner, and El rufai will resurface. It's all a game.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
searchlight:
It is cool that las las na 5% dey deal with some sophisticated fools.

At some point they claim to be running the government. Where is Gbajiabiamila, Fashola, osimbade and co?

Emefiele is the second in command in Nigeria today even ahead of the so called criminal national leader.

Politics sweet aswear

Power without money is useless. cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Tflex01: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
"In conclusion, our Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has asked me to convey his greetings, empathy and words of encouragement to the good people of Kaduna State. He urges us to remain patient, pray for our country and remain vigilant in our pursuit of Renewed Hope."

El-rufai. cool
Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by searchlight: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Baddosqqi:

If you are Buhari? I assumed you said Buhari was dead and what we have now is the Jibrin from Sudan.
Yeah jubrin is doing well. Infact he should not go back to Sudan, we need him more in Nigeria. We love him.

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Svoboda(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
criminalmindz:
I am loving this fight in the apc.

I stand with Buhari and emefele.

Buhari had his anointed candidate but El rufai and other Governors betrayed Buhari.

It was Alleged each Governors got 2billion each to support Tinubu.

Osibanjo and Ameachi were both humiliated to tears in the primaries. Buharis blossom candidates.

You remember Buhari body language in the primaries that day?

Na that day dem swear to show Tinubu and El rufai shege in the main elections.

Now tell me whose the boss?

Oga you will rant tire.

Atiku is coming, get ready to join Wike in the same plane and run.

Tell atiku to go and have his bath first.
Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by djon78(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
sarrki:
KADUNA UPDATE: Let us stand up strongly for democracy, peace and national unity

State Broadcast by Malam Nasir El-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State, 16th February 2023.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029C4DTLhPsfGftMfrqJYusPoGV8AU1xiEN5Y49PXGnWmwxBpvjxpux5q7oorwGxrCl&id=100044399770234&mibextid=Nif5oz

I laugh in Swahili

Nasir El rufai have always felt he is superior to everyone

He is daring the tail of a tiger

We will see how all this will end

This February 2023

Many actors that have brought untold hardship to Nigerians since 7 years ago will be dealt with ruthlessly

We go see who bows down in this fight

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Iamzik: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
[i][/i]
IpobAntidote:
You just have to love the confidence and authenticity of this man. In fact this is the kind of leadership that Nigeria needs. I sure hope he runs for President some day.

God forbid. Where was his so called love for the people when southern Kaduna people were being slaughtered?

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by searchlight: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
famology:
I love El Rufai.
We love our darling daddy Buhari

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by AnyanwuSilas: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Laple0541:
Emefailure will not go unpunished for putting Nigerians in this unnecessary hardship.

It's Buhari’s policy not Emefiele, be man enough to call out Buhari. Stupid urchin

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by HellVictorinho7: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
meum:
If only he was this passionate when people in his state were killed, the people he is fighting for would have taken him serious
never means the cbn cares about the masses
Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by yemex04(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Openly challenging Buhari means there is a crack in Aso that these men are using to their advantage. Finally, Buhari will treat his fuvk up!

How?
How will his Bleep up be treated? The Law is clearly on his side plus the immunity.. If you ask me, I will tell you Elrufai is doing well..By may 29,both the now President & Elrufai would be stripped of their powers but the Law will always protect the one who is on its side.
Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Brendaniel: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nathan2016:

These guys literally have the shot of presidency after 4 or 8 years. I Mean in the North now, apart from Kwankwaso, Atiku, Buhari, Tambuwal... there are few politician that have followers.

Elrufia and the Gadnjuga is one of them. Their states have the population.

So they are literally trying to warm their presidential seat through Tinubu.

If atiku enter, Otilo for them

But Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by ogashman(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
sarrki:
Baba Buhari you have failed God and humanity

You pay good deeds with evil

You will be rewarded in good time 9 more days to go

Asiwaju is the next president

All Apc governors and G5 should follow Elrufai style

U don turn wailer finally.... So buhari is no longer ur Darling daddy?

The sweets go go round... E just dey start

11 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by searchlight: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mccullum:
I know this is what will ended the fracas on this new naira notes policy,

Buhari causing fragmentation within his government and his party, this is another circumstances never experience in Nigeria before.
Yeah that's because a thieve and a drug lord has never come this close to becoming Nigerian president.

Desperate times demands desperate measures. Tinubu must be stopped at all cost even if it will take shooting and killing one million street touts and miscreants from Lagos who will come out to protest.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Treadway: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
More and more confusion to their camp, O Lord.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by meum: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
henrydav:

Forget that man he is talking because the policy does not favour him
If it’s about the money he stockpiled he should share in to people they will help him take some to CBN. They will forever be grateful to him.

See as his darling Bubu has turned to his target of constant attack. Na wa

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Brendaniel: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
franciskaine:
after 8yrs Tinubu will likely handover to a Northerner, and El rufai will resurface. It's all a game.

But Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Putinofrussia: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
sarrki:
Baba Buhari you have failed God and humanity

You pay good deeds with evil

You will be rewarded in good time 9 more days to go

Asiwaju is the next president

All Apc governors and G5 should follow Elrufai style

Buhari is not God.
God has defeated him.
He is even no match.
He will be disappointed.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023.
God always triumphs no matter the machinations of humans.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by IpobAntidote: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

I voted buhari in 2015 and atiku in 2019 I don't have time for unfounded nonsense claims. I just want the best for this country.

this cashless policy is very good only criminals, terrorist and vote buyers are crying..

it's affecting every party not just tinubu so why are they crying? undecided

The policy is bad and illogical. People are suffering because there's no money, they have to pay someone to get there own money. Buisnesses are crumbling and economy is coming to a halt and you said it's good. Where in the world have you heard any govt punishing their whole population just because someone thought it will affect some candidates?
You seriously think that this will affect Tinubu? If Tinubu really needs to change billions to win election, then he will get them change without lifting a finger.

This policy will only make it easier and cheaper to buy votes now. Votes that were bought for 3k before will now be bought for 1k. Just wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by XLence: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Brendaniel:
This man is taking a dangerous path, his MM ticket desperation is taking another dimension, I always ask the question: what is his benefit in Tinubu's presidency?

I've searched and the only thing that keeps coming up is Shettima(MM ticket)

You have said it all. The thought of seeing the implementation of that MM experiment at the national level gives him erection. May God save us from the evil day.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Swallowurspit(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
sarrki:

All of a sudden Igbos are supporting Pmb

It’s called “Confirmation Bias”. When you support anything that conforms your beliefs and ignore facts.

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Activeman391(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tobijays:
you people just too daft! Weyrey think say nah action film! More state governments will release memo soon! He should now displace the governors nah! Kaduna will keep spending ther notes and vote in Tinubu to safeguard it! This is all working for Tinubu

Oga U are the daft one for sure..who controls the CBN is el Rufai right..see those people in Kaduna are going to be living in a fools paradise if they continue using the old money cos emefiele and Buhari will soon stop the CBN in all states from collecting the old 500 and 1000 naira notes.. who go loose last last..the people.

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by searchlight: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
LegendHero:
I expect all governors in the SW to follow suit ASAP.

Press releases go dey commot left right and center.

Yorubas are carwads so stop expecting impossible. They have got no balls.

How ambode gave up to Tinubu tells much about the carwadice of the Yorubas.

An eastern governor can never bow to a godfather without a fight. Check out Chris Ngige and the Uba family.

Stop asking for what's not available

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by joba4luv: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is only mad people can follow El-Rufai directive president have spoken the stupid religion bigot/arrogant governor who can not defend his people from Fulani herdsmen killer is not trying to cajole the same people to continue to spend the illegal old notes of #500 & #1000 The mad governor is trying to protect his illicit fund stockpiled in his house and pretending like fighting for his people. Millions of El-Rufai with his illegal supreme Court judges can't stop president directives they will all fail. Both the supreme Court and El-Rufai are bunch of unfortunate people who want to destroy Nigeria with their evil pronouncement.

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by IpobAntidote: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Iamzik:
[i][/i]

God forbid. Where was his so called love for the people when southern Kaduna people were being slaughtered?

Go and ask Obi why he has been quiet about all the killings in the Se and what about all the people that were killed when he was Governor and dumped into a River in Anambra. He's totally silent on these killings. But na Kaduna be your headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Backpedal: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
LegendHero:

I sorry for them o
Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by searchlight: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
TheSameGuy:
God bless Malam Nasir El Rufai.
Do you think God is stupid ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by EagleNest(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
APC is a disaster that never stops. Calamity of unimaginable proportion. We cannot afford any more kind of these people, who are so disjointed and divisive in all they do.

They should be shown the way out abeg, so that we don't suffocate in agony of APC's mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Jogs1900: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
LegendHero:

Bro, just calm down..Maybe Buhari will fight all APC governors together.They will disgrace him and Malami now.
Re: El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna by Bigseven(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is kaduna a country that exist on its own laws l?? Why didn’t he take such measures to tackle increasing inequality of SK and insecurity ravaging SK ?? Inconsequential

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.