Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Are You Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (9637 Views)

Are You Single Or In A Relationship? / Ladies: Why Are You Single? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Single? by wkkwl: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
Am single because am too selective,jealous too.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
I'm not Married, so am single! wink
Re: Why Are You Single? by sexsinners(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
wkkwl:

Am single because am too selective,jealous too.

no one is holy enough
Re: Why Are You Single? by tellwisdom: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2011
[size=34pt]EVERYBODY WAN DO ME wink wink[/size]
Re: Why Are You Single? by manakeagie: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2011
I am single because am tired of dating, all men that i get cheat on me and deceive me a lot so i rather stay single, am better off single
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ranoscky(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2011
^^ Why waste time in joinin the rev'sisters?

@ Topic - Single cos the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Why Are You Single? by bizgirl(f): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2011
i am single because almost all men are liars, good ones are scarce and it seems almost all the good ones are even married.
Re: Why Are You Single? by claremont(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2011
Single because I CHOOSE to be single; that shouldn't be hard to figure out, should it?!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
i am not single. . . No need to mingle.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
single cos, i want perfection, bt unfortunatley, only God is perfect!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
[size=18pt]Am I Single?[/size] undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2011
bizgirl:

i am single because almost all men are liars, good ones are scarce and it seems almost all the good ones are even married.

MHmm, it's true, am one of the good ones and am engaged as at 20 yrs old and the relationship is still booming.
Re: Why Are You Single? by sayso: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
@OP you have a particular question to ask?that is not a question.
Re: Why Are You Single? by WhyAWhy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
[size=13pt]since I am not married, the only valid status I can readily claim is SINGLE,  no be wetin dem de write for form be that?[/size]
Re: Why Are You Single? by marocguy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
dunno sha
Re: Why Are You Single? by ak47mann(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
am single because girls have hurt me so much but i still believe their is good ones out there man body no be fire wood you no tongue

poster you have to take it easy on your selective i believe that you are a lady, try and control your jealousy too because men are all the same no matter how much he loves you kiss he still pook some were once in a while is their nature.
And the selective thing i don't no why you choose to be like that but in a way it helps you not to fall into some low life men cheesy but remember you as a woman your clock ticks tick tok tick tok undecided so better calm down in your selection b4 you miss your Mr right not every man will be tall and handsome you no, lucky women God bless them with men their choice and they live happily 4 ever.  And some women turn many guys down cos is not their choice or level.Why cos she want to marry handsome man,plus money to live with, but is not always like that same to men looking for beautiful woman you might end up marring evil woman put for house.Their is a say that says beauty of a woman come from inside. my two cents cool cool
Re: Why Are You Single? by marocguy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
i actualy dunno exactly. Bt lets say,i'm damn 2 serious,2 focused on hustle dat i dnt even giv gals enuf chase b4 i giv up. I com plain,she givs me 2much shakara n i jst go,even if she appear in ma dreams.lols.
I am also 2 selective,smart pretty gals wit high IQ r scarce in enugu 2. I dnt mean flashy BB gals oh.
Would admit d fear of som1 gettn 2 close 2,bt can tak care of dat wit will.
Re: Why Are You Single? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
i could write an article on that, i guess im still single cos i don't want to rush things, take things one step at a time,
Re: Why Are You Single? by r231(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ayoobscom(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
B'coz there too many beautiful girlz out there grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by hamsky: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2011
I'm single cos i have a problem of meeting and getting used to new people due to the fact that I'm introversive. On the contrary I think I'll make a good partner when the time comes.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ournaija: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
What is single? I have never heard that word b4. I was born married grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by babaowo: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
single cos God never marry.
Re: Why Are You Single? by lovejo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
cos 9ja girls sleep for money outside and sleep with you for free as a person to settle with free. general trend in 9ja now girls are not what you think they are, with their BB, they move from one place to another to sleep for money.
I'm disappointed in them so still looking for the one to proof me wrong.
Re: Why Are You Single? by ak47mann(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
lovejo:

cos 9ja girls sleep for money outside and sleep with you for free as a person to settle with free. general trend in 9ja now girls are not what you think they are, with their BB, they move from one place to another to sleep for money.
I'm disappointed in them so still looking for the one to proof me wrong.
Na waoooo can one still find women that got good manners like our mothers still does undecided i wonderooo
Re: Why Are You Single? by executinal(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
I am single because i want to have a taste of different punny tongue tongue So more question
Re: Why Are You Single? by lovejo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2011
ak47mann:

Na waoooo can one still find women that got good manners like our mothers still does undecided i wonderooo

that is my problem ooo, but elderly man once told me if i want to marry i need to close my eyes cos if i open it i can't see good ones, but i don't know when to pick randomly now.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2011
i m very selective
Re: Why Are You Single? by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
manakeagie:

I am single because am tired of dating,  all men that i get cheat on me and deceive me a lot so i rather stay single, am better off single

I think the problem is You. need to examine urself. Why do u always get only these set of men?
Re: Why Are You Single? by Boyoorisha: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
The question could have been, WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE?
Re: Why Are You Single? by agitator: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2011
am single because it's cheaper. N200 bucks for a furkingggggggggg grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by NET1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2011
Still single, cos it aint late yet.

Still got time on my hands. No need to hurry.

When the right time ( and the right person) comes, I'll tie the knot with her.

.NET

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong When Your Girlfriend Is Older Than You? / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? / Most loved People On Nairaland POLL!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.