Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Are You Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (9643 Views)

Are You Single Or In A Relationship? / Ladies: Why Are You Single? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
Single ladies that say they are single because the guys they fall for are "liars and cheats" have themselves to blame. The problem is guys that come in the package the ladies say they want are usually turned down by the same ladies especially when young. They prefer the flashy guys with 'swag' and 'game' to a 'good man' with character. They then try to switch up at 30 but its too late.

The good guys seeing that their decent behavior does not get them far with the ladies then switch up and dish to them what they want. Men usually do what works to get the ladies. The 'good men' having watched you get screwed literally and figuratively by the 'bad boys' would not want to have anything to do with you.  They won't want a woman whose 'pearls' has been trashed by 'dogs' while they get the residue.

That is why they are plentiful in churches desperately searching for mugus to marry them. The problem is that men notice these sisters but usually ignore them. The wise sisters usually allow themselves to be taken off the 'market' in their prime. They don't want to turn 30 and be competing with ladies in their early twenties.
Re: Why Are You Single? by omoboy08(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
i just dnt knw y pple r nt sayin d truth. Over 80percent  men neva married cos dey no get GOOD JOB to take kia of marital life, only of few has good job bt neva get d rite girl. And dt fact is wot is affecting d ladies. I stil remain single cos of no beta job. EOS
Re: Why Are You Single? by Cipriani(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
kalokalo:

Single ladies that say they are single because the guys they fall for are "liars and cheats" have themselves to blame. The problem is guys that come in the package the ladies say they want are usually turned down by the same ladies especially when young. They prefer the flashy guys with 'swag' and 'game' to a 'good man' with character. They then try to switch up at 30 but its too late.

The good guys seeing that their decent behavior does not get them far with the ladies then switch up and dish to them what they want. Men usually do what works to get the ladies. The 'good men' having watched you get screwed literally and figuratively by the 'bad boys' would not want to have anything to do with you.  They won't want a woman whose 'pearls' has been trashed by 'dogs' while they get the residue.

That is why they are plentiful in churches desperately searching for mugus to marry them. The problem is that men notice these sisters but usually ignore them. The wise sisters usually allow themselves to be taken off the 'market' in their prime. They don't want to turn 30 and be competing with ladies in their early twenties.

embarassed embarassed embarassed Just one question and you wrote this long essay. Na wa ooo
Re: Why Are You Single? by ladygogo: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
Because I'm not married. shocked
Re: Why Are You Single? by Select(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
smiley wink undecided
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2011
Cipriani:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Just one question and you wrote this long essay. Na wa ooo

He must be fresh out of a relationship.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Somagirl(f): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2011
Because I love me, myself and I more! smiley
Re: Why Are You Single? by 2tek: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2011
Pls, let's me use this opportunity to ask men. Why is it dat 98% of men while in a relationship want to Be Intimate with the lady? I mean even when I am not the type dat demands for their coins.

Heb. 13:4 says "Marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled". Though am not a virgin but it's a decision I had made 3yrs ago neva to sleep with any man any longer till am married.

@confilass: Only a virgin has d right 2 make that statement.a guy who is due for marriage in d nigerian context(got a good job nd swag,a nice ride,nd lovely crip) wl want to taste d punny b/4 any serious commitment except his middle name is mugu nd his other name is magga especially wen d lady is not a virgin.So u gave it 2 a window shopper nd wen d serious buyer/guy comes around u want 2 deny him.don't tell me u were violated at 15 nd since then u'v decided 2 abstain.why didn't u deny ur boyfriend(s)/aristos? Is there something u'r hiding from ur suitor which is more than ur virginity dat u couldn't protect?a friend of mine is seriously having issues wt his wife b/c of no_punny_b4_marriage issue.his wife had an operation in her reproductive system as a result of a malign growth in her system which d doctor said it was as a result of earlier operation(likely abortion) carried out around dat area.D lady hid d mark on her abdomen from dis guy until after marriage even wen d guy knew she wasn't a virgin.D lady claimed 2 b 'born again'. Hope u'v not got issues.Do u know that responsible guys are scarce?Do u know dat ther ar many ladies wt ur kind of character/qualification who ar willing 2 get intimate wt a serious guy once they ar REASONABLY CONVINCED dat he is serious especially wen they'r not virgins?Do u know u may not b this rigid by d time u turn 38,God forbid.Do u know dat ther ar virgins of ur age/standard who ar looking for husbands too? Wish u good luck.

@OP.I'm still single cos am still searchin 4 MRS RIGHT.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Select(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2011
@ ogugua88,
smiley wink

@ Somagirl,
are u from Somalia? smiley

@ 2tek,
Interesting piece!!!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Lax75(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2011
Trying to get things straight with the man upstairs. That's why I'm still single.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ranoscky(m): 1:51am On Sep 13, 2011
Single cos am single.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2011
2tek:
Pls, let's me use this opportunity to ask men.  Why is it dat 98% of men while in a relationship want to Be Intimate with the lady?  I mean even when I am not the type dat demands for their coins.

Heb. 13:4 says "Marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled".  Though am not a virgin but it's a decision I had made 3yrs ago neva to sleep with any man any longer till am married.

@confilass: Only a virgin has d right 2 make that statement.a guy who is due for marriage in d nigerian context(got a good job nd swag,a nice ride,nd lovely crip) wl want to taste d punny b/4 any serious commitment except his middle name is mugu nd his other name is magga especially wen d lady is not a virgin.So u gave it 2 a window shopper nd wen d serious buyer/guy comes around u want 2 deny him.don't tell me u were violated at 15 nd since then u'v decided 2 abstain.why didn't u deny your boyfriend(s)/aristos? Is there something u'r hiding from your suitor which is more than your virginity dat u couldn't protect?a friend of mine is seriously having issues wt his wife b/c of no_punny_b4_marriage issue.his wife had an operation in her reproductive system as a result of a malign growth in her system which d doctor said it was as a result of earlier operation(likely abortion) carried out around dat area.D lady hid d mark on her abdomen from dis guy until after marriage even wen d guy knew she wasn't a virgin.D lady claimed 2 b 'born again'. Hope u'v not got issues.Do u know that responsible guys are scarce?Do u know dat ther ar many ladies wt your kind of character/qualification who ar willing 2 get intimate wt a serious guy once they ar REASONABLY CONVINCED dat he is serious especially wen they'r not virgins?Do u know u may not b this rigid by d time u turn 38,God forbid.Do u know dat ther ar virgins of your age/standard who ar looking for husbands too? Wish u good luck.

@OP.I'm still single cos am still searchin 4 MRS RIGHT.

Chai, you don start. Answered a question with a question, small biblical passage, and played lecturer, psychologist, and preacher. I hope confilass survived your automatic artillery many questions.

Offer stone to a man or woman who has never sinned. Make we see who go stone who. No one holy pass sha. To each his or her own.
Re: Why Are You Single? by taioluv: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2011
Am single because toaster don't believe me wen I say I got no bf, dey want to lie to dem so dat dey can play wt me wt no guilty conscience,am still single oo
☺☺
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ranoscky(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2011
^^ Contact mr cork for him to make you double!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2011
Am single cos am selective if my lesbian partner, Need a woman with brains & beauty,
Re: Why Are You Single? by Confilass: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2011
@ 2tek, I appreciate ur preaching. It's a personally decision that no age limit can change. Is it a guarantee that when a guy is serious and u're intimate with him that he'll marry u.

Bible says "God has mercy upon whom He wants to, "
Re: Why Are You Single? by XKZ(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
I was born that way.
Re: Why Are You Single? by otokx(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
Not a very easy question with both sides taking part of the blame - a lot of people living in their own fake worlds.
Re: Why Are You Single? by DaDoctor: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
MOST LADIES ARE SINGLE BECAUSE OF THEIR NASTY ATTITUDE!!!

AND SUPRISIGLY THEY ARE AGEING YET BEARING 'MISS'

ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! TUFIAKWA
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ikroberts: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
Am single because i have not yet fund a good one, all i see is bar and hotel girs.
Re: Why Are You Single? by UkEmmaxin(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
Remember! if you are a green snake under green grass you are no longer Single<<<>>>

I remain single until my day comes.
Re: Why Are You Single? by lawlah7(f): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
I'M SINGLE COZ I DNT HAVE TYM FOR LIARS THAT CALL THEMSELVES MEN BESYDS I;M ENJOYING THE ATTANTION, wink wink wink
Re: Why Are You Single? by bittatruth(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
It's none of ur business about my status tongue
Re: Why Are You Single? by cexplorer(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
Life as a single pleasantly offers the right to choices but the married has {no} pleasure in one choice only.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Evagreenfields: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
Op Dunno y am single bt i ll go with the usual excuse. . . I havent found Mr Right.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Select(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ Uk Emmaxin,
grin

@ Evagreenfields,
U look lovely!
Re: Why Are You Single? by YoruIgbo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
In Nigeria we have only 2 marital status cheesy i.e. Married or Single so as far as most Nigerians are concern so long as they are not Married they are single not withstanding whether you have a girlfriend or not.

So the question should be why are you not in any relationship? I know some of my friends in Nigeria that have girl friendssss and yet they still call themselves SINGLE
Re: Why Are You Single? by asagal(f): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
lyf is mor simple wn single.
Re: Why Are You Single? by diva90: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2011
chilling for the right man to come along. not desperate, dnt intend to rush
Re: Why Are You Single? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:21am On Sep 14, 2011
asagal:

lyf is mor simple wn single.
diva90:

chilling for the right man to come along. not desperate, dnt intend to rush

Nice one dear. Don't worry your time will come when its time.
Re: Why Are You Single? by MrsChima1(f): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

In Nigeria we have only 2 marital status cheesy i.e. Married or Single so as far as most Nigerians are concern so long as they are not Married they are single not withstanding whether you have a girlfriend or not.

So the question should be why are you not in any relationship? I know some of my friends in Nigeria that have girl friendssss and yet they still call themselves SINGLE

In the old days, it was either Married or Unmarried. People changed it to single because it was not "politically correct".

When I wasn't dating, I was single.
When I was dating, I was single.
When I was engaged, I was single.
When I got married, I am not single.

People now use words like "involved". "complicated", "in between mates", "bootycallers". and "Frennies". Frennies are friends who are pretend married couples.
Re: Why Are You Single? by pendo89(f): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2011
coz am a sister in a seminary. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.