Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises (21739 Views)

Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads / Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by NaijaCover(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by temitope27(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Cos your mama don sleep now, you took her phone to come here and talk rubbish.
Go and play with sand.
so why are so sad if I took my mama phone, can your mother even operate a phone?
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Roboto11: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
suffer no dey tire una.

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okay next
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Neddstark: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Shut up and face governance

Is this not part of governance or has hate made you a retàrdeen?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Roboto11: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Udopasa:
Roads without drainages.

Tufiakwa to this Prof.

He is covering the drainage Obi built.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Blaze14k: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Na Obi get this sub . See the kind person wey this nyamri people supposed dy field ooo but they brought a repackaged thief to come scam Nigerians

Why u no help field am since u prefer him. I believe na apga weh u go support abi? U talk without reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Neddstark: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

This mumu behaving and talks like a secondary school certificate holder...

All eyes are on you if you don't perform, is high time he shut up and face governance undecided

He is a professor
He is the best CBN governor Nigeria has had
Now he is a governor
Hopefully someday your president.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by IpobAntidote: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
He doesn't make empty promises like Pandora pathological lair Obi tuary the IPOB conman. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by HarunaWest(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

This mumu behaving and talks like a secondary school certificate holder...

All eyes are on you if you don't perform, is high time he shut up and face governance undecided
So is the road project not part of governance? Isn't that infrastructure as they call it? Why are you so bitter with this man, how has he offended you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Udopasa: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Roboto11:

He is covering the drainage Obi built.
"covering"?

I'm sure you're as confused as Solu-Tax, Buharia and Emefiego combined.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by onumadu: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Soludo still doesn't get it.

We shall examine his government AFTER OBI WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE.

All these "projects" everywhere will then be examined properly. We shall see whether he sustains the pace.

Ndi Anambra please vote for Obi for presidency. You can vote whoever you want for other positions.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Elibaba1: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Na Obi get this sub . See the kind person wey this nyamri people supposed dy field ooo but they brought a repackaged thief to come scam Nigerians

Shey make I show you un tarred roads for Lagos?
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Signum(f): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
atobs4real:
On like Labour in vain with obituary

Unlike, not on like. Go and learn simple English first make your illiteracy no put you inside obituary.

#urchin that can't write or speak well.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by samwillyco1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
We watching and waiting
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by wunmi590(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
HarunaWest:
So is the road project not part of governance? Isn't that infrastructure as they call it? Why are you so bitter with this man, how has he offended you?

As a professor with high intellect, I'm one of his fan, when Obasanjo brought him politically to limelight...

I was expecting him to maintain high level of decorum and let his work speak for him, but alas, he talk too much....

This is exactly how ayade started before he drifted apart.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by wunmi590(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Neddstark:

He is a professor
Now he is a governor

Anybody can become the president of Nigeria, I'm not against that...

I'm one of his biggest fan, but now he talks too much, as a professor he should let his work speak for him...

Ayade has lost his relevance now..
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:

Soludo thst is yet to complete 1 tenure ass governor and let people know if he will not fumble in it while chasing shadows and presidential ambition of 2060.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Scarcity234: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
You can't do more than Rochas. Rochas was this loud but we all know what became of him and his white elephant projects. None of the roads he supposedly built lasted beyond his two tenure.

You ain't any different
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by DrAkpamudehe: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
onumadu:
Soludo still doesn't get it.

We shall examine his government AFTER OBI WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE.

All these "projects" everywhere will then be examined properly. We shall see whether he sustains the pace.

Ndi Anambra please vote for Atiku for presidency. You can vote whoever you want for other positions.

Good
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Scarcity234: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

As a professor with high intellect, I'm one of his fan, when Obasanjo brought him politically to limelight...

I was expecting him to maintain high level of decorum and let his work speak for him, but alas, he talk too much....

This is exactly how ayade started before he drifted apart.

He's very loud...

Like Okorocha like Soludo
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by wunmi590(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Scarcity234:

He's very loud...

Like Okorocha like Soludo

Honestly, my brother

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by XerXers: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
See afonjas hailing Soludo, that man na empty noise. Obi's interconnected all Anambra communities with good road without jamboree. That road is just short road in the urban areas yet he achieved 7% in four months and went to set canopies
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by phorget(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Eko Atlantic city was not built during Tilumbu tenure, Oshodi interchange was not built during Tilumbu tenure, So many other infrastructures in Lagos today were not built during Tilumbu tenure but some low life thinking would always expect Obi to had made Anambra a mega city during his own tenure.

Governance is continuum and it is expected that every administration should do their bit and the subsequent ones will also do their own bits. Even if Soludo should decide to paint the whole Anambra today I'm sure the next governor will still have some things to work on.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Verysmart101: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Neddstark:

He is a professor
Now he is a governor

He didn't perform any magic as CBN governor.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by mema900: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:

Even if they bring this one, you will still hate him.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by djon78(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/16/soludo-inspects-7km-ugwuagba-obosi-road-says-hes-not-a-politician-that-makes-promises-and-dont-keep-them/

Oga stop making non necessary noise

Anambra State have had good roads did from ngige to Obi to Willie obiano

In fact the road done by ngige since 2005 that passes my compund in the village is still nylon tar

You are just a noise maker
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by henrydav: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Urchin I'm selling cheap sniper at affordable price. You won't spend much to die for nothing
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by newnigerdelta00: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
cocoboss:
We don’t care about SOLUDO , post OBI

Post empty barrel you mean?
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by henrydav: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Aso no be for children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Luong Quoc Thinh, Outgoing Ambassador Of Vietnam In Aso Rock / Buhari Congratulates Tinubu / Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.