Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party (9469 Views)

Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? / Plateau APC Sinks As Stakeholders Fight To Finish / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by xristos(m): 5:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Good news
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by toblosky(m): 6:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Aboguede:
When I hear say Obi will not win, I just laugh grin

OBI won anambra election as a governor against all odds. Obi was the first governor of unknown apga party in anambra state. To the point where another person was made governor in his place by the anambra mafias and power holders like Arthur eze and the ubas but yet Obi kept on fighting till he took back his mandate after 2 years.

You see this 2023 presidential elections that Obi has thrown his full chest to work for, my brother nobody, I mean no human dead or alive can stop Obi. Infact it is Obi or no Nothing! No matter the initial outcome

I don't stress my self for this election because I know Obi will never be alive to not win.

2019 he was a follower but this time, he is the man for the number 1 job and heaven is in his favor. All Yoruba Christians and all northern Christians plus 90% South East and 75% South South Obi is the president of Nigeria 25 Feb 2023 come rain come shine.

Banker
They taught Peter Obi doesn't know people in high places like Tinubu. Peter obi works for General sani Abacha, he is a high ranking member of the Goodluck Jonathan regime. Da play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Akaegwu(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Just discovered two goal keepers stretching their hands to catch the bat from your picture.
Newton2024:
There's no living APC Plateau state but Urchins will not know until after election. Even their APC nonsense talking gomina has stopped talking rubbish. He is now coming back to his senses gradually. Theifnubuu ti lu'le patapata.
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by asobo1: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2023
PS712:
That's the governor's LGA, the DG of the Presidential Campaign Council of the APC. It is funny how people here on Nairaland have been counting Plateau State as one of those states APC will get significant votes, thinking because the governor is a member of the APC and being the DG of the PCC of the state he will deliver, hell no, that is wild goose chase assumption, why not call anyone you know who is on the ground in that state and ask questions. The votes Peter Obi will score in Plateau State it is doubtful any of the South East states will give him that.
The APC could ha e stood a chance of getting alot of votes in Jos North LGA but the alliance between Lalong and the people there had long been broken when Lalong chose someone against their preferred, they protested with their votes and supported the candidate of the PRP. The young man is now a member of the House of Representatives. That Constituency will vote PRP for all positions, except Presidency which they'll give the PDP.
Calm down we will drag Plateau State with you people LP vs PDP while APC is inconsequential.

Garfield1
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by garfield1: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2023
PS712:
That's the governor's LGA, the DG of the Presidential Campaign Council of the APC. It is funny how people here on Nairaland have been counting Plateau State as one of those states APC will get significant votes, thinking because the governor is a member of the APC and being the DG of the PCC of the state he will deliver, hell no, that is wild goose chase assumption, why not call anyone you know who is on the ground in that state and ask questions. The votes Peter Obi will score in Plateau State it is doubtful any of the South East states will give him that.
The APC could ha e stood a chance of getting alot of votes in Jos North LGA but the alliance between Lalong and the people there had long been broken when Lalong chose someone against their preferred, they protested with their votes and supported the candidate of the PRP. The young man is now a member of the House of Representatives. That Constituency will vote PRP for all positions, except Presidency which they'll give the PDP.

Prp is an extension of apc.the Muslim of jos north say they will still vote apc massively.pdp votes are usually from the four berom lgas and langtang and obi will take half of these

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by PS712: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2023
asobo1:
Calm down we will drag Plateau State with you people LP vs PDP while APC is inconsequential.

Garfield1
Lol
Next week Saturday is around the corner, quote me after the election.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by crowther15(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2023
SpatialKing:
Is happening already
GEJ won in 2011 without winning the core Northern states...
He got the support of Taraba, Benue, Plateau, Kwara I think.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by SpatialKing(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2023
crowther15:

He got the support of Taraba, Benue, Plateau, Kwara I think.

That's why I said core North

Peter Obi is doing well in the middle belt

5 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Curious345: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Newton2024:
There's no living APC Plateau state but Urchins will not know until after election. Even their APC nonsense talking gomina has stopped talking rubbish. He is now coming back to his senses gradually. Theifnubuu ti lu'le patapata.

Are you from plateua state
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by garfield1: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2023
PS712:

Lol
Next week Saturday is around the corner, quote me after the election.

Apc will still win shendam,wase,mikang,quanpan,josceast,kanam,bokkos
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by yusluvad(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Obi is the people's choice. No two ways about it...

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Triplerg: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi will win Plateau for sure

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Triplerg: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
garfield1:

Remove Shendam, Quanpan, and Mikang from the list. You know nothing about those areas. Did they win there in 2019? There are factors in this 2023 presidential election that will make it harder for APC to get votes in those areas. Even Jos East will not vote for APC this time

4 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by garfield1: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Triplerg:
Remove Shendam and Mikang from the list. You know nothing about those areas. Did they win there in 2019? There are factors in this 2023 presidential election that will make it harder for APC to get votes in those areas

Yes,buhari cleared those lga.the gov owns those lga.there are underage voters there.
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Triplerg: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2023
garfield1:

Yes,buhari cleared those lga.the gov owns those lga.there are underage voters there.
Can you paste the results of the presidential election here?
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Triplerg: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2023
garfield1:

This time, APC will only win in Wase, Kanam and may be Jos North
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by garfield1: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Triplerg:
Can you paste the results of the presidential election here?

Kanam
APC: 51, 017
PDP: 18, 331

Wase
APC : 35, 931
PDP : 22, 809

Jos North
APC :93, 800
PDP : 53, 277

Mangu
APC : 42, 947
PDP: 48, 923

Shendam
APC : 38, 196
PDP :24, 162

Barkin Ladi
APC : 15, 390
PDP : 42, 138

Bassa
APC : 27, 632
PDP : 34, 822

Langtang North
APC: 16, 665
PDP: 34, 105

Riyom
APC : 8, 710
PDP : 21, 892

Bokkos
APC 18, 328
PDP : 32, 246

Jos South
APC : 25, 574
PDP: 106, 526

Qua’anpan
APC : 20, 872
PDP : 17, 479

Lantang South
APC 11, 224
PDP : 18, 470

Pankshin
APC : 21, 609
PDP: 30, 509

Kanke
APC 17, 946
PDP : 22, 875

Mikang
APC: 10, 869
PDP : 11, 262

Jos East
APC : 11, 847
PDP: 8, 853
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by garfield1: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Triplerg:
This time, APC will only win in Wase, Kanam and may be Jos North

Lalong is on the ballot.during the guber results,he had 68,000 to 18,000 for useni.that is too much,you can't close that gap
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by sreamsense: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Those of you asking why nobody is decamping to Labour Party, here you have it again. This has become like daily occurrence in recent time. People are now decamping to a party they think can win and where the life of an average Nigerian can be better not APC a party of desolation and destruction. Even the talkative Governor of Plateau State who also doubled as Tinubu's Campaign DG has stopped talking nonsense. I think his people have warned him. APC stealing, killing and destroying Nigerians for no reasonable reason. In 2023, may affliction called APC never rise again. Amen!

Yarimo I8Xtians etrouble PandoraObi heliues AntiChrist KingKO2 FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Ayamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Ttalk and other urchins
To you, does that population look like the one that can win just a single local government for LP? You are just acting film, even those that decamped (if not denied later) know that they have come to end of their political retirement once you cross to structureless LP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by LongT(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.
I have never heard a complete coherent sentence from the Apc presidential candidate. He has delibrately avoided several public debates. A president should be fit, intelligent and above all knowledgeable. I cannot imagine my president calling on some one else to address question on security at the Chatham house. A president is an embodiment of knowledge and information. I deserve to be represented internationally and locally by not a relic of a dying generation , whose importance if any thing to go by should be advisorial. I deserve far better than what Apc is trying to forcefully foist on me. It is unacceptable, my pvc will speak for me.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by samsononyilo(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2023
I told them...
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Truthdeypain: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Wise fellow.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Nikes(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2023
I'm in imo state right now and I'd say for a fact, the support Obi gets from here isn't upto that which he gets from Plateau state. Almost every car, taxi, keke, etc., Carry the LP party sticker. Lalong has long been a sell out and the plateau people only just had their eyes opened for them by his misdeèds. You should see that man's village; can't boast of a borehole. All he does is say "yes massa" and whip.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by ismodiwa(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Kana ruwa
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by drlateef: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Those of you asking why nobody is decamping to Labour Party, here you have it again. This has become like daily occurrence in recent time. People are now decamping to a party they think can win and where the life of an average Nigerian can be better not APC a party of desolation and destruction. Even the talkative Governor of Plateau State who also doubled as Tinubu's Campaign DG has stopped talking nonsense. I think his people have warned him. APC stealing, killing and destroying Nigerians for no reasonable reason. In 2023, may affliction called APC never rise again. Amen!

Yarimo I8Xtians etrouble PandoraObi heliues AntiChrist KingKO2 FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Ayamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Ttalk and other urchins

Tinubu is destined to be your next leader. Quote me in 8 days if I am wrong.
Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Moventist: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2023
kollinz1234:
Peter Obi's votes in plateau state will be overwhelming. I was there January and everyone was only talking about Obi, almost every car had labour party flag. Plateau carry Obi matter for head like gala.

I am very sure that Obi will have more massive votes in plateau than even Benue

Obi might win more votes in Plateau than Anambra. My whole village is Obi in Plateau. Same thing across almost the 17 LGs of the state

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Moventist: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2023
PS712:

LP will win Jos North. The Rep guy was help by Muslims judges in the court of appeal. Remember two Christians stood for reps against one Muslim. PDP 40k, APC 25 making it 65k while PRP candidate scored 37 k

In the presidential election , majority of the Christians will vote LP which could be about 70% of the LGA while the Muslim will split the 25% into Atiku, Kwakwaso and Tinubu.

Therefore that LGA will still be won by LP with a large margin. Couple with the fact that, that's the only LGA that has significant number of Muslims who are mostly non indigenes

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Moventist: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2023
sreamsense:

To you, does that population look like the one that can win just a single local government for LP? You are just acting film, even those that decamped (if not denied later) know that they have come to end of their political retirement once you cross to structureless LP

Plateau is different. Lalong won election on structureless platform. We are not like slaves and slave owners of the south and north. We decide who rules that's why an APC assembly member can challenge the governor despite party affiliations

Presidential is LP the governorship can be PDP or APC that's purely home affairs

My two brothers are politicians there. One supports APC and the other PDP but both will do LP at the presidential

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Moventist: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
garfield1:

APC can only win Wase may be Kanam perhaps but I don't see them winning any LGA again. I am from Mikang. Not even PDP will win talk more of APC

1 Like

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by Emola12(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:

God bless you and your family bro
My reason for not supporting as a Yoruba guy is that
1) too arrogant
2)too selfish
3)too rude
4)he is a criminal
5) Because you are ex governor you will be collecting 6 brand new cars every 3 three years at Lagos until you leave dis world
6)when DSS attack Sunday Igboho like 2-3 times till now tinubu never say anything and you call yourself one of Yoruba leader
7) out of 100% of money wey Lagos government dey see per day tinubu dey collect 60% there that is insane
cool tinubu have the right to build anything in any land for this Lagos because you are ex governor
9) when dey arrested Sunday Igboho at Benin republic tinubu no say anything up till now just imagine that
10) you build Lagos with agbero and thugs you said you build Lagos that is rubbish
11) he is too old to rule Nigeria
12) because of his health
13) he didn't allow ambode to go for the second term upon the way they beg him even Lagos State king beg him he say no that is absolutely rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: APC Deputy Chairman In Shendam LGA Decamps To Labor Party by garfield1: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Moventist:

APC can only win Wase may be Kanam perhaps but I don't see them winning any LGA again. I am from Mikang. Not even PDP will win talk more of APC

They will win jos north and east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Question About President Buhari's Mercedes-maybach S600 That Needs Answers / Army Releases Daily Trust Maiduguri Editor / BREAKING: Ize-iyamu Overtakes Obaseki, Leads With Wide Margin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.