Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 (65884 Views)

I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married / Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by steeltrust: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Very good

In the olden days nobody celebrates being a virgin, because if you are not married you are expected to be a virgin but in recent time only few ladies now celebrates being a virgin because most girls has thrown away their morals.

I pity any guy that marries a none virgin.

For the ladies who are still a virgin, please keep it and hold it tight cos it's the first best gift you can give to your future husband.

Spit on any girls who is not a virgin, spit on them again the second time
Tueh! *Spits*
so the guys that married your sister or female cousins who are not virgin what will happen to them

Hypocrites
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by michigang: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2023
1Sharon:

OK good.
have you had sex b4?
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by papapchi(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Good.

Sexual purity will forever be cherished in every culture and race.
Only shameless and unfortunate loose whórëṣ will always think or say otherwise. THEY WILL TELL YOU IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL AND IT'S A CHOICE... They only say this nonsense because they lost theirs already grin .
Also, promiscuous fŪçkbøys and irresponsible losers will also say the same, JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO HAVE THEIR WAYS EASILY WITH GIRLS THAT ARE STILL CHASTE AND INTACT.

Virginity is the purest and the most valuable gift every girl can give a man.
God love sexual purity. He didn't choose a WHÓRẸ́ to birth Jesus, he a chose a virgin for a reason.

You can give various men your:
LOVE
SEX
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
But you can ONLY give one man your virginity.
Is such gift not worthy of giving someone important and very special? Someone you want to spend the rest of your life with...

This girl has done well for herself. She's diamond and a very high value.
Note:
She's not complaining about being single and searching. Besides, I'm sure that if she makes such post on her page right now, thousands of high value men will ask for her hand in marriage, just because of virginity alone. YOU THAT YOU'RE ALREADY A WHØRÊ WITH NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT, CAN YOU DO THE SAME AND GET SUCH ATTENTION AND RECEPTION?
Why did you think Nēd marry Ɍēgina? You think it's because of her beautiful and youthfulness alone?

Who ever wrote this, I said thank you very much, you have said my mind and the mind of most of us who think the same way you do. You said it all, and thanks again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by BigBrother9ja: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2023
papapchi:

Who ever wrote this, I said thank you very much, you have said my mind and the mind of most of us who think the same way you do. You said it all, and thanks again.
You're welcome cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Sholaco: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Award is waiting for you @ 50. Just keep being a virgin ☺️

1 Like

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by racheal4christ(f): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2023
parkervero:
But seriously, who your virginity help?
grin
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2023
EBMedia:
"I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin And i'm 33 Years Old" - South African Lady (Photo)

33-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has congratulated herself for surviving another Valentine's Day with her virginity intact, IGBERETV reports.

Why wouldn't you😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02n17ZHVmMVnDyBqEMeLVXHWKrbRBjnwCEtuB3oAR51UQfLEdRC4BxnWRfVGye3Pdsl&id=100007131097363
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by osazsky(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Wow lovely.may the lord give u the bone of ur bone this yr amen..lovely..but i doubt if there are still big virgins in africa...u nor go understand dear.it is well with u amen
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by racheal4christ(f): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2023
Sholaco:
What will be the name of the award?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by phorget(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2023
Person wey I go marry today,chop her virginity come still divorce am the next day...

Who virginity elp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by TheOgaBoss: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2023
siofra:
Congratulations dear!

Me sef I want to loose my virginity but the behaviour and character all these men display is more than enough turn off.
U a virgin? Wonders shall never end
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by osazsky(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Sholaco:
pls who did ur parenting just been cuirous sir/ma
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by osazsky(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2023
siofra:
Congratulations dear!

Me sef I want to loose my virginity but the behaviour and character all these men display is more than enough turn off.
most of them are on drugs ma...pls keep it up
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by imagrg(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Siofra aka GoodLady, come and see your mate.

Men don take their big preek scatter your own since you were 18. Little wonder you hate my gender. angry
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by ImpactBooks: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2023
And does that makes her a good wife material?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by asanausana91: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2023
parkervero:
it helped her husband, it help her pride, it helped her entire family.
Oloshos are angry with this girl now.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by ShadowCracker(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:
This is great. Make sure the man you settle with is also a virgin, not these dogs that roam around shouting "I want a virgin wife", but have dipped their overused preeks into every hole that moves and gave gathered demons and diseases. No. A virgin woman deserves a pure man. You cannot be a promiscuous man and expect to settle down with a pure woman. If you want a virgin woman, keep your own virginity. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Very good but the problem is you don't know which man is a Virgin or not.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2023
My dear being a virgin doesn't make you any better....
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by ultimateprof: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Virgin in the Lord abi? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by BigBrother9ja: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Jeon:
Wow congratulations.

Don't settle for less. Look for your fellow Virgin to husband.
It's not important the man should be a virgin.
So far he's a high value man, they're good to go.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by HellVictorinho7: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
The struggle to sex a virgin is one of the hardest things to do for guys who do not have enough time to please women....
not if the virgin wants ur dick to end her virginity.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Jesusmystrength(f): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2023
parkervero:

It will help her unborn "GLORIOUS"children with untampered destinies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by TrumpDonald2: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2023
EBMedia:
"I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin And i'm 33 Years Old" - South African Lady (Photo)

33-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has congratulated herself for surviving another Valentine's Day with her virginity intact, IGBERETV reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02n17ZHVmMVnDyBqEMeLVXHWKrbRBjnwCEtuB3oAR51UQfLEdRC4BxnWRfVGye3Pdsl&id=100007131097363
Believe her at your own peril
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Maysdevices(f): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2023
ShadowCracker:

See you. And you think you can tell a real virgin.

Shine your eyes
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Ishilove: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2023
ShadowCracker:

By their fruits you shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by ShadowCracker(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

By their fruits you shall know them
Lmao not really actually I am not even like that, I was just wondering of you had any special way to know virgin man.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by real777(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2023
When you see a nigerian person supports evil, look well they too are into that lifestyle. A young man was telling another lady "who virgin help" ? Immediately the girl replied she feels sorry for any man that marries a virgin. And if she was a man, she would never marry a virgin because they have deep secret going on in their lives. After discerning the lady, I noticed she was a low budget "asha" that has slept with more than 17 guys in the name of relationships and 105 different men in night runs to support her day job. Even one of my loosed male cousin has slept with her & dumped her. I wasn't surprised anymore for her hatred towards decent virgins. The young man said a good prostitute is better than a bad virgin. Nigerians have away of imagining the worst of evil so as to please their moral bankruptcy. After discerning him, he too was into fornication and fraudulent deals.

Any man that tells you otherwise is a liar, low life and a fuckaholic. Just as we have damaged ladies, so it is with men. Make no mistake there are very decent virgins out there still getting married and enjoying. My younger bro met his wife a virgin and its one of the reasons I value that lady. Although the both of them were decent before marriage. If you play it well, God will arrange a decent partner for you but first you must work on yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by ShadowCracker(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Maysdevices:
See you. And you think you can tell a real virgin.

Shine your eyes
I mean if a woman is a virgin or not to a large degree of accuracy that can be confirmed, but that's not my point.

My point is how do you know a virgin man.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Niggaz need inspect the asshole...

Lots of anal queens still have their pussies untouched...
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by sageb: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:
This is great. Make sure the man you settle with is also a virgin, not these dogs that roam around shouting "I want a virgin wife", but have dipped their overused preeks into every hole that moves and gave gathered demons and diseases. No. A virgin woman deserves a pure man. You cannot be a promiscuous man and expect to settle down with a pure woman. If you want a virgin woman, keep your own virginity. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Hian!
Ndi Alpha male will not take this advice
Ishi, this your post can cause vawulence

1 Like

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Franking: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Who virgin epp?
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by iamme1234(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
parkervero:

Herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.