Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 (65874 Views)

I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married / Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by blueAgent(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
seaenergy:

Is better to lose virginity and have good character that any one you come closer to will do his best to keep you as wife. But is punishment to be virgin because no one is interested in you because of you attitude. Then keeping the virginity and good behavior is call win everywhere you go.

At 33 you should have given birth to two kids if luck is with you. It might be your choice not to have a child, but in every of our dreams we should not forget that old age will knock one day and someone have to take care of us. Virginity disappear in a second but character and purpose of live and reason of getting married continue. you can easily attract industrious men by been industrious. but you can attract visionless and too religious men with virginity. Any man with dreams don't care about virginity of a lady that understand him and ready to back him to archive goals, so far the lady have good character and can give birth. I wish you well in keeping your virginity at 33, but don't enter any man house with love tag, when menopause is near.

So true.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Emola12(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
parkervero:
But seriously, who your virginity help?
she think say maybe nah dat one Dem dey take dey enter heaven
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by BigBrother9ja: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
promisedeco:

So any lady who is not a virginity is "a 23yr old slut who has lost body count and have had many abortions"?
Get SENSE na
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Atlantis585: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who ya virginity help?

Instead to give boys the thing to chop you come here dey disturb our peace.

You wan take am to ya grave?
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by jeromestarks: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
clockwisereport:
Jeromestarks' disciple
She did well for herself.
Many girls are currently regretting how the lost their virtues.
They envy this lady now.
He husband will be honored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by ashawopikin(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Of course you did, wey u no even fine
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by XAUBulls: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
EBMedia:
"I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin And i'm 33 Years Old" - South African Lady (Photo)

33-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has congratulated herself for surviving another Valentine's Day with her virginity intact, IGBERETV reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02n17ZHVmMVnDyBqEMeLVXHWKrbRBjnwCEtuB3oAR51UQfLEdRC4BxnWRfVGye3Pdsl&id=100007131097363
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by tbambam: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
EBMedia:
"I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin And i'm 33 Years Old" - South African Lady (Photo)

33-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has congratulated herself for surviving another Valentine's Day with her virginity intact, IGBERETV reports.

Na chisel Dem go take break your virginity

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02n17ZHVmMVnDyBqEMeLVXHWKrbRBjnwCEtuB3oAR51UQfLEdRC4BxnWRfVGye3Pdsl&id=100007131097363
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Pennykeyz(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
na dem dey sabi suck dick pass
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Nobodysboo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who then did God told to GO INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY? Animals or Human

1 Like

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

You're the senseless and frustrated one here.
Who said virgin 23 years girls don't exist? Was this 33 years old virgin not 23 years some time ago?

Also, there are some 23 years old girl that have lost count of their bodycount and have also done multiple abortions are even old in the business fūckēry.
I know a 17 years old girl with 2 baby daddies before. The girl started having sex at the age of 12...
Wait why are you guys arguing about the lady, she posted that she is, how are we sure that she is even a virgin? i find it extremely hard to believe.
She is not worth the argument.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by shobam1410(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
parkervero:
How many has your dirty promiscuous life destroyed?
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by DisLifeSha: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
I taya

parkervero:
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by goodmike7: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
1Sharon:

So why haven't they married her? She's now 33 and what you Nigerian men will call an evening newspaper.

That's because virginity isn't the only trait that matters in a wife.

I know you are very pained as you lost yours at a very early age of 14..one can imagine the countless numbers of dicck that has passed through you..
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Truthsbitter: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
SEX is a NATURAL thing...
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by 1Sharon(f): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
goodmike7:

I know you are very pained as you lost yours at a very early age of 14..one can imagine the countless numbers of dicck that has passed through you..

I know you're very pained when women say they want to marry rich men because you're broke and bitter.

You see how stupid your logic is?

3 Likes

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Okwyjesus(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
parkervero:

It helps me.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Laple0541(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
At 33 you are still a virgin and you are celebrating? I am sure this her post is mainly about advertising her availability, not really about celebrating her virginity.

It's honorable to marry as a virgin especially for ladies but that honour diminishes with age, once you are over a certain age your being a virgin may not be helpful in your marriage.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by promisedeco(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Get SENSE na
You're a senseless idiot.

The young man doesn't want a 33yr old virgin and the only foolish thing you could come up with is he must prefer a 23yr old slut who has had many abortions

Can you be more daft

2 Likes

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by ehay(f): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
I'm okay with virginity if one is keeping herself for peace of mind and not for her future husband to love her. Because your virginity won't stop your husband from having a side chic. The most painful part is when they forget you were a virgin and kick you out for not having a male child. There is nothing wrong with having one or two boy friends, and experiencing a couple of heart breaks before marriage. In my opinion it prepares you emotionally for the ups and downs in marriage. My elder sister married a virgin so.....

2 Likes

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by BigBrother9ja: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
promisedeco:

You're a senseless idiot.

The young man doesn't want a 33yr old virgin and the only foolish thing you could come up with is he [] must[/b] prefer a 23yr old slut who has had many abortions

Can you be more daft
@ bolded, you must be referring to your parents.

You're equally as senseless as the idiot you're taking sides with.
Was she born a 33 years old?
Has she never been 23 before?
Was she a SLÚT when she was 23?
Who says you should not remain a broken, loose low-life piece of shít fuckēr? You can continue fucƙing around with the dirty loose whórëṣ you're fucƙing with, that's your life's headache and predicament.
I will always be here to preach chastity and morals to our young girls. It's not everyone that wants to end up being like the women in your family and life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Sammy5413(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
In other words you're still single
Wow single phase
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Erastuslove: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
😘😘😘😘😘I CELEBRATE YOU 💋💋💋💋💋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by promisedeco(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

@ bolded, you must be referring to your parents.

You're equally as senseless as the idiot you're taking sides with.
Was she born a 33 years old?
Has she never been 23 before?
Was she a SLÚT when she was 23?
Who says you should not remain a broken, loose low-life piece of shít fuckēr? You can continue fucƙing around with the dirty loose whórëṣ you're fucƙing with, that's your life's headache and predicament.
I will always be here to preach chastity and morals to our young girls. It's not everyone that wants to end up being like the women in your family and life.
I'm sure you have no parents grin
Anyways, your foolishness and lack of comprehension have no bound. Carry your bad luck de go

Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by victorikpe(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
parkervero:

I tire oooooo
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by MeineMutter: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
But your brezz don hear am.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by captaininiobong(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's not really all about been a virgin dear but been a virgin and working harder, say no to bad character. Some girls wey sabi body are better than some virgin girls because there are things they can just over look but for virgins, the might take it personal, virginity is for your own good not for the good of your life partner.

Relationship is all about working hard and understanding not virginity. If you don't have grace to live with people, your virginity is nonsense. They will disvirgin you and divorce you.

I have seen a hookup girl that later repented, and she has the best marriage.

I have also seen a virgin that has a broken home, some ladies feel as if the virginity is their pride, my dear don't let virginity get into your head and don't let fornication either. You doing it for your own good.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by BigBrother9ja: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
promisedeco:

I'm sure you have no parents grin
Anyways, your foolishness and lack of comprehension have no bound. Carry your bad luck de go
Lol
Product of Dysfunctional parents and home.
Carry your madness enter market abeg cheesy
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Fujiyama: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
SuperBlack:

Senseless,

Virginity at 33 and yet she's not Married and you think she's normal??

^^^

And why shouldn't she be normal? undecided

There are lots and lots of unmarried women over 30 who have abstained from premarital sex. And they are reassuringly normal. There is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with them.
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
siofra:
Congratulations dear!

Me sef I want to loose my virginity but the behaviour and character all these men display is more than enough turn off.
Hahahhahahaha lies from the pit of hell
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Candycrushy(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who even ask am sef
Mk she carry cup na
Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by Bahamas95(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
I wonder why nobody is talking about her a$$hole, the hymen could still be intact but what about the other hole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.