Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) (28640 Views)

ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2023
The poll claimed Buhari would win in 2019 and he won but you people claimed here on Nairaland that Atiku won but Buhari rigged the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by id911(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2023
HowardWolowitz:
The heavy burden this poll is putting on a block is what is making me laugh! Those figures are unrealistic, Obi is going to finish at a distant third.

Don't quote me and cry, wait until the 27th or at most by the 30th.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2023
All the useless Northern governors creating tension by flaunting presidency order will be dealt with
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by sproket20(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Lp on the move
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Empredboy(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2023
This undecided is the issue. I beg they should decide for obi. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Ishoola: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Join Beatthebookmakers on Telegram for sport tummy tips update
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Ovo200: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2023
T
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Lol obi won north Central ahead of tinubu and Atiku. Na just 8 days remain
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by OttHin: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2023
cool
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by noegenesis(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2023
I pray that the candidate with the best intentions emerges as the winner.

May God frustrate the plans of the wicked ones and may His mercy produce the chosen one for us.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Matprinze: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2023
Hopefully

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 6:28am On Feb 17, 2023
O ti ri be, ko yi pada
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by donbrowser(m): 6:29am On Feb 17, 2023
HowardWolowitz:
The heavy burden this poll is putting on a block is what is making me laugh! Those figures are unrealistic, Obi is going to finish at a distant third fourth.

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Hjj
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 6:29am On Feb 17, 2023
ANAN poll or not, Nigeria deserves someone more better given events of the past 8 years. Peter Obi to the challenge.

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by seguno2: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu urchíns will reject it
They won't support it

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN!!

VOTE PETER OBI

So that Him Tu Lie can wreck our country like Anambra, and loot us silly to hide our commonwealth in Pandora of Panama

Dey play o.

SATANICALLY:
In a 2018 interview, Peter Obi said he invested $20 million in International Breweries on behalf of Anambra state as a governor.

Obi’s claim was in response to questions on economic development, Anambra politics and his presidential ambition.

“… Anambra state is the single-highest shareholder in that facility. I invested in it, over $20 million,” Obi had said.

“It is worth almost $100 [million] today. That’s what government should do.”

TheCable had previously fact-checked some of the claims.

Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, also debunked a recent statement ascribed to him regarding the investment.

International Breweries (IB) Plc is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) — a multinational drink and brewing giant based in Leuven, Belgium.

In its 2021 audited financial statement, the company said it holds 43 percent economic interest in International Breweries Plc, a publicly listed company in Nigeria.

According to a report by The Nation, AB InBev merged its Nigerian operations under a single corporate entity in 2017. It had three indirect Nigerian subsidiaries — International Breweries Plc, Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries Limited. SABMiller Nigeria Holdings BV — another subsidiary of AB InBev — was also a major stakeholder in Intafact and Pabod.

ANAMBRA’S INVESTMENT

In a statement made available to TheCable on Tuesday, Ifeatu Onejeme, Anambra’s commissioner of finance, confirmed that Peter Obi’s administration invested the sum of N1,955,535,247.00 (an equivalent of approximately $12,616,356.43 at the then average CBN exchange rate of N155.00/$1) in Intafact Beverages Limited, a green-field brewery set up in Onitsha by SABMiller Breweries of South Africa in 2012.

Onejeme added that the state government still holds 407,321,264 ordinary shares of International Breweries Plc in exchange for the Intafact Beverages Limited investment.

“Based on the NGX closing price of N5.50 as of 20/6/22, these shares were valued at N2,240,266,952 on that date,” the statement reads in part.

“Based on the Central Bank of Nigeria I&E exchange rate of N415.75/US$1.00 on same June 20, 2022, this investment was valued at an equivalent of approximately US$5,388,495.37 (and at N604/$1.00 parallel market rate, only US$3,709,051.24).”

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-peter-obi-administrations-12-24m-investment-in-international-breweries-now-worth-5-38m/
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Achor1111(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Be intentional about it

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by vowiski(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

90% northerners don't have access to Internet and would be voting

since 2011, yorubas and igbos where alligned with Gej cum north

In 2015 yorubas unleashed propaganda for buhari, north was with them but igbos weren't

You can see where your polls failed in 2019 because no public opinion really voted buhari then how did he win?

In 2023 igbos even when not with north are unleashing propaganda as public opinion

In all the result since 2011 the north remains the determining factor

90% of northerners don’t have access to internet ..?

This one is high on dried cow dung

So we should not accept the polls but accept the statistics you manufactured from your Anus?

Werey

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by maclatunji: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2023
I guess this will form part of the 'evidence' that Obi's followers might present in court after he loses miserably in the election. I can see the judge looking at such a presentation in utter disbelief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

since 2011, yorubas and igbos where alligned with Gej cum north

In 2015 yorubas unleashed propaganda for buhari, north was with them but igbos weren't

You can see where your polls failed in 2019 because no public opinion really voted buhari then how did he win?

In 2023 igbos even when not with north are unleashing propaganda as public opinion

Shut up

Iliterate

Just talking rubbish.. pls go and rink sniper let us hear
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2023
HowardWolowitz:
The heavy burden this poll is putting on a block is what is making me laugh! Those figures are unrealistic, Obi is going to finish at a distant third.

tt these touta supporting Tinubu reject the reality.they cry and shed tears everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

since 2011, yorubas and igbos north where alligned with Gej

In 2015 yorubas unleashed propaganda for buhari without igbos, but north was with them

In 2023 igbos are unleashing propaganda without yorubas as public opinion but no north

The poll still predicted Buhari as winner in 2019 and by a wide margin as well. Did you watch the charts well?
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2023
[/color]why don't u drop Yours and people add u[color=#770077]
DepressedLoser:
Drop you WhatsApp number and your state (location) so that I can add you to my active WhatsApp hookup group.. Different groups for every-state....you'd be added according to your state to make meet up easier...
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2023
azpekuliar:
Now the CORNfused mob says we should disregard the over 10 polls that says Obi is Nigerias most preferred candidate going into the election cheesy

Let me shock you even Redfield & Wilton strategies has predicted an Obi victory. Even vote buying will not save you CORNmen.

They are iliterate.yoruba thugs who see MC oluomo as their mentor... Those things are so unintelligent and disgusting .

They have no intellect and only type in English to make you think they are educated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Dannyset:
grin

It is the "it won't change this time" for me. grin grin grin

Rodents will so cry after this election ehn. Your rib cage won't be able to hold your heartbreak. grin grin grin

E pain am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Anwons:
May it come to pass come March 25th.
Enough of some people gifted a staff and he started exercising it with his hands to show that he can still raise up his hands even when the national anthem is ongoing

Amen
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Guyman01: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2023
I am campaigning seriously for ObiDatti in my own way, I was in a public transport and someone was promoting Tinubu.
I brought out my phone and showed the passengers the video of Tinubu raising his walking stick during national anthem with Oshiomole struggling to pull his hands down.

I showed them another video of Tinubu leaking the microphone when he was asked to test the microphone.

Then I asked them is this the kind of leadership you want to run your private personal company?
One Mallam in the vehicle shouted "Allah Kiyaye" a Tiv man then said I didn't know it was this bad until you showed me this video and he is now finaly convinced to vote for PO and Datti.

4 Likes

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Xion20: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2023
From people's comments here which is a reflection of the opinion of the larger society called Nigeria, I know who is going to win the election, hence mr President has said Nigerians should vote candidates of their choice and that their votes will count.
It baffles me that adults who could read and write supposedly learned can not discern good and evil as imminent and impending as they seem.
Vote Obidatti and tell your wards, parents and the uninformed to do so to kickstart a new era! Don't keep quiet some people don't know what's good for them, they are beclouded by instant gratification syndrome.

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Rgade:

The poll still predicted Buhari as winner in 2019 and by a wide margin as well. Did you watch the charts well?
that 2019 chart is actually fake that's why you don't see margin

They had to manufacture that screenshot to show you they are consistent

You and I know general public opinion which they want you to believe wasn't on buhari side

We all know these polls are ripple effects they collect from the propaganda side that is winning "online"

So a vocal minority might just be making noise, it is whether they also have the quite majority (north) that has always been the key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Shut up

Iliterate

Just talking rubbish.. pls go and rink sniper let us hear
lol,

cry
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Okorosemeka: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2023
azpekuliar:
Now the CORNfused mob says we should disregard the over 10 polls that says Obi is Nigerias most preferred candidate going into the election cheesy

Let me shock you even Redfield & Wilton strategies has predicted an Obi victory. Even vote buying will not save you CORNmen.
if you even look at the percentage of undecided voters in the southwest it is the highest at 30%,what does it mean?from my own layman point of view it means the people are afraid of persecution by thugs if they reveal PO is their preferred candidates,if it BAT they will not be undecided,so those undecided votes are for PO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2023
sirfemoz:
Nothing is certain in this life. But what I found amusing is why APC guys are so disturbed this time. The pattern they used years ago is what is being used against them today. Now they are discarding the poll. The same poll that predicted Buhari's victory 8 years ago.
One thing I “admire” about APC is their bold lack of self awareness. Same APC will boldly claim that Obi is planning to run a sectarian govt, and in the same breath will tell you that Tinubus muslim muslim ticket doesn’t matter.
They accuse Obi of being an Ipob sponsor with no evidence whatsoever, whereas their running mate is heavily linked to and is alleged to have created the 3rd deadliest terrorist group in the world. The shamelessness from the lot of them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) / LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / How We Arrested Two Internet Fraudsters In Skales’ House – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.