Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) (28642 Views)

ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by muykem: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu urchíns will reject it
They won't support it

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN!!

VOTE PETER OBI
You guys can't read results effectively. Tiunbu is clearly a winner even with this. 12% different votes in North West has erase the different in South east and south south based on strength of voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by seguno2: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
ANAN poll or not, Nigeria deserves someone more better given events of the past 8 years. Peter Obi to the challenge.

The challenge of packaging with lies and propaganda? Or the challenge of looting while pretending to be a righteous saint?
What challenge are you really talking about please

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by antibullshit: 6:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

90% northerners don't have access to Internet and would be voting

since 2011, yorubas and igbos north where alligned with Gej

In 2015 yorubas unleashed propaganda for buhari without igbos, but north was with them

You can see where your polls failed in 2019 because no public opinion really fancied buhari then how did he win?

In 2023 igbos are unleashing propaganda without yorubas as public opinion but no north
Polls don't lie . Its clear !

In all the result since 2011 the north remains the determining factor
How are polls deceitful when the polls have been right since 2011? Polls can change depending on what's happening for example if there's a scandal and another poll is conducted it could be different but polls do not lie.

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Mrmb: 6:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Workch:
The have been consistently correct, it won't change this time.

Out of the u decided Tinubu don get 18%, add am join wetin dem say e get before and see. The elections they have predicted needed no seers to tell how it would then out... Those elections were very easy to predict, what is clear here is that Asiwaju has an edge, their predictions are online based and we al know who the online president is, so it's not a surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by shuttox: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2023
muykem:
You guys can't read results effectively. Tiunbu is clearly a winner even with this. 12% different votes in North West has erase the different in South east and south south based on strength of voters.
😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣

Just dey play
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
that 2019 chart is actually fake that's why you don't see margin

They had to manufacture that screenshot to show you they are consistent

You and I know general public opinion which they want you to believe wasn't on buhari side

We all know these polls are ripple effects they collect from the propaganda side that is winning "online"

So a vocal minority might just be making noise, it is whether they also have the quite majority (north) that has always been the key

I don’t know about the authenticity of the chart. But they did put Buhari ahead.

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2023
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by luckihy: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2023
So, if we are to believe this poll, the undecided and refused combined is 53 percent. That means Refuse or undecided will win the election. You can't in good faith conclude Whio will win from this Poll.

The poll is not weighted properly. For example, getting 50 percent of South East Vote is smaller than getting like 30 percent of North West vote in terms of number of registered voters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by azpekuliar: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Okorosemeka:
if you even look at the percentage of undecided voters in the southwest it is the highest at 30%,what does it mean?from my own layman point of view it means the people are afraid of persecution by thugs if they reveal PO is their preferred candidates,if it BAT they will not be undecided,so those undecided votes are for PO.

I agree with you. The SW should have one of the lowest undecided voters at this stage but I have an alternate theory to explain it. Any undecided voter at this stage is looking to sell his/her own vote to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Buksaylor: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Workch:
May the declarations of God and the people come to pass...
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Rgade:

I don’t know about the authenticity of the chart. But they did put Buhari ahead.
bro, don't be deceived by those guys

You can very much book a space in article to further edit and backdate it to your taste to appear consistent

It's very simple, the summary is about public opinion and no public opinion gave buhari a better rating than atiku unless we are going back to the north decides who is president since 2011
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

In 2015 yorubas unleashed propaganda for buhari without igbos, but north was with them

You can see where your polls failed in 2019 because no public opinion really fancied buhari then how did he win?

In 2023 igbos are unleashing propaganda without yorubas as public opinion but no north

We don't care. Those 90% Northerners vote will be divided with Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi and Tinubu. No bloc vote or inheritance of 12M voters to any of them.

Nigerians vote wisely. Vote Obi
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Christistruth02: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Workch:

Anap poll belongs to Atedo Peterside

According to Galadima he is one of Peter Obi's Godfathers

https://www.youtube.com/live/r4soSnEisrM?feature=share
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Workch: 7:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Christistruth02:

Anap poll belongs to Atedo Peterside

According to Galadima he is one of Peter Obi's Godfathers

https://www.youtube.com/live/r4soSnEisrM?feature=share
So?
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Christistruth02: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2023

Workch:
So?

Put 2 and 2 together and think !

The Good Lord Jesus Christ gave you a brain

Please use it
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Paracetamol01: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Quote me with your WhatsApp number and your state (location) so that I can add you to my active WhatsApp hookup group.. Different groups for every-state....
. you don finally join scamming work.. THANKGOD for your new job
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Triplerg: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
muykem:
It's just a matter of few days from now and we shall find out.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by VERDA: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

What is this one saying, the polls correctly predicted buhari's win in 2019,despite no public opinion fancing Buhari like you stated.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Workch: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Christistruth02:

Out 2 and 2 together and think !
Is ANP also Goodluck joanthan and Buhari godfather?
Or you don't have a working brain?
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by VERDA: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2023
GeoAfrikana:
Why do I keep seeing statistical charts and reports with no regards for data normalization?

10% of North east isn't the same as 10% of southwest or southeast. The former may be 100k people while the latter could be only 30k people.

But this your plenty English did not apply when the polls were correct from 2011 to 2019, make una continue
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

You get the clear picture. The online poll will not work this time around. Know this and know peace.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Christistruth02: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Workch:
Is ANP also Goodluck joanthan and Buhari godfather?
Or you don't have a working brain?

ANAP didn't make those predictions then
It is a rushed cooked up job
to deceive People to think they are genuine

They are 419 Pollsters
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
VERDA:

What is this one saying, the polls correctly predicted buhari's win in 2019,despite no public opinion fancing Buhari like you stated.
did you hear where i said no public opinion fancied buhari

Not online or offline

That 2019 screenshot is fake for them to save face, rushly done apart from the others to give a sense of consistentcy
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Workch: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Christistruth02:

ANAP didn't make those predictions then
It is a rushed cooked up job
to deceive People to think they are genuine

They are 419 Pollsters
I see you don't have a working brain
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Latestreport1: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2023
20 POWERFUL QUOTES OF LABOUR PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE PETER OBI.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAks1Hthii0
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Fawazzz: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2023
The poll for this year is not reliable because if high percentage of the undecided and declined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by nairanaira12: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

You can see where your polls failed in 2019 because no public opinion really fancied buhari then how did he win? (Their fake rushed edit can't sell such lie)

The polls always won since 2011
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by crowther15(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2023
GeoAfrikana:
Why do I keep seeing statistical charts and reports with no regards for data normalization?

10% of North east isn't the same as 10% of southwest or southeast. The former may be 100k people while the latter could be only 30k people.
You're very correct, but percent matters most. Is of no importance if Atiku gets 10m votes in the North and he couldn't secure 25% in SS, SE and SW. While PO secure about 8m votes with 25% across 24 states. Can you see the difference? If only 100 people voted in Anambra, and he has just 96 of them with him, that is still 96%
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by obembet(f): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Jiokejohn:
May the will of GOD be prevailed!

Atiku is coming
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

We don't care. Those 90% Northerners vote will be divided with Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi and Tinubu. No bloc vote or inheritance of 12M voters to any of them.

Nigerians vote wisely. Vote Obi
Are you the one dividing it?

The north is politically advanced than you, can you not see what buhari is doing to tinubu

Obi have no vote in the north that's why he is selling himself more to Christian's based in south, kwanwanso is fulani they know how to do their thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose / Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / Turkur Buratai Visits Obiano - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.