Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. (3870 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by PointZerom: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Stop talking like an idol worshiper who just got preached to and became a Christian.
It is obvious you are not grounded in the faith and the word yet.
Read your Bible by yourself and stop relying on some men to read and interpret to you.

The man who knelt down is either a complete ignoramus in the faith or the problem he had overwhelmed his soul that he was lost in the wrong act.

Oyedepo being someone who understands the bible better and has the lead of the spirit Should have told him to Stand up.

Why crawl like a slave approaching his master in the church.

Absolute nonsense!

Grow up as a child of God.

You're still far in the things of the spirit, that humility displayed by that man might earn him what he's looking for. Don't criticize the man he knows better than you.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by IslamIsIdiotic: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
I'm sorry if this display of arrogance by Oyedepo made you to develop a wrong impression about Christianity. Oyedepo is a false prophet. I remember when he slapped a little girl who was accused of witchcraft a few years ago.
Jesus is the Author and Finisher of the Christian Faith. In Him there is fullness of life and there is no other Name either on Earth or in Heaven that is worthy of our praise and worship.
Men like Oyedepo and others like him will answer for their heresy at the appointed time.

SMOGnow:
You're not supposed to see it. You're too blinded to notice anything odd in that video. Even jesus didn't treat people like that. I don't blame him though, I blame the gullible sheeples.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by PointZerom: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
GoodIsGod:

What sentiment?
Is that how Oyedepo himself crawl about before those who are senior to him in Ministry?
Does he have to crawl in the presence of Baba Adeboye before he blesses him?

You people should free yourself from the fear of touch not my anointed and say the truth when you see errors in the act of men of God.

These men are not Angels and even if they were, Angels are not perfect as well.

Only God is perfect.

Encouraging such reference from members of your church is wrong.

This is the truth.

That is the approach the man adopted and you can't question him.
You don't know why he adopted crawling at that moment.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by jaephoenix(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointZerom:

Proverbs 13:16 (KJV) Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.
Ok. Suck Oyedepo's dick too
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by Goldmynemaniac: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Is that what the Bible sent you. Some of you will just bring your nzobu nzobu life into Christianity.
Jesus told the proverb of the shepherd leaving his flock of sheep to go and look for one stray sheep. That tells you everyone is important to GOD.
Is it not sheep you called it? A sheep is innocently lost. A goat willfully so. This one is a goat.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by YungMillionaire: 12:30am On Feb 18, 2023
Nigerian Christians and Muslims are SLAVES.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by desiredhome: 1:10am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:

You don't know shi..shi about spiritual things.

Jesus didn't stop the Woman of issue of blood from touching His garment.

Jesus didn't stop people from spraying their clothes on the road for Him to walk upon.
The reason is that they may have their convenant with God for doing so.

If the woman of issue of blood was stoped, her sickness may have continued.

Is oyedepo now your Jesus? Your lord and savior is now oyedepo abi?
You gat to liberate yourself from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by tayuu: 1:11am On Feb 18, 2023
englishmart:
I found this very offensive.
Sometimes I wonder why people can't think for themselves. All this nonsense in the name of religion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfBEoSkX2KY

But what is slavery in this now?bishop told him the right thing he should do..stop looking for who to pray for you instead look for light..
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by desiredhome: 1:16am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:

You're still far in the things of the spirit, that humility displayed by that man might earn him what he's looking for. Don't criticize the man he knows better than you.
Kneeling to meet oyedepo is to show humility?..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Maybe he should have licked his shoes as well...... Slaves

1 Like

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by desiredhome: 1:23am On Feb 18, 2023
ayo2008:

Are u sure you are not blind? He admonished the man simply. Didn't be anti -Christ.
You and your pastorprenour god of man is full definition of ANTI-CHRIST ....
JESUS will not see a man crawling to meet meet Him and will looking at him ? Such a pride.......A typical example of a slave and the master .........
Ignorant killing you sheeple......

1 Like

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:21am On Feb 18, 2023
They think that the bishop can solve their problems. No pastor can solve your problems, the only thing a pastor can do is to see your problem and then give you prayer points. As a Christian, you must be willing to pray your way out of your problems.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by AntiChristian: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:

If I touch the helm of His garment I will be made whole"
This is a convanant statement. she has convanented her healing to touching the Master's garment and if anyone had stoped her she wouldn't have bn made whole.

As far as the man of God didn't ask them to do so, pls mind your business and leave them alone.

The story is different from what you portrayed! Your pastors have turned you to slaves Jesus didn't turn anyone to!

Jesus ate with sinners and his disciples! Pastors can't eat with congregation today! You can't even attend the schools build by the church without scholarship!

Jesus had no disciples around then and also it was crowded!
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by englishmart(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by Flame333: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2023
englishmart:
Sometimes I wonder why people can't think for themselves. All this nonsense in the name of religion?

What's wrong here abi you nor sabi understand something
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2023
SMOGnow:
What rubbish respect? He was enjoying it, if not he would have stopped them.
baba nothing wrong with that video in as much as I don't get carried away with this men of God. Those people choose to knee down, he even asked the woman to stand up. Omo na respect nothing more
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by victooman: 7:10am On Feb 18, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Is that what the Bible sent you. Some of you will just bring your nzobu nzobu life into Christianity.
Jesus told the proverb of the shepherd leaving his flock of sheep to go and look for one stray sheep. That tells you everyone is important to GOD.
Spare us all this abeg,, when u go looking for the stray sheep and the sheep insist on not coming back will u kill it? even in the Bible the power of choice is respected both from man and God ,like we stated earlier , the church doesn't look like they miss him,, so his insignificant presence for 12yrs honestly wasn't felt
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by dat9jaguy(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2023
victooman:
Spare us all this abeg,, when u go looking for the stray sheep and the sheep insist on not coming back will u kill it? even in the Bible the power of choice is respected both from man and God ,like we stated earlier , the church doesn't look like they miss him,, so his insignificant presence for 12yrs honestly wasn't felt

According to your own bible. Mine does not preach what you are selling here. So I don't think we are serving the same GOD, so there is no basis for argument.

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by victooman: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2023
dat9jaguy:

According to your own bible. Mine does not preach what you are selling here. So I don't think we are serving the same GOD, so there is no basis for argument.
story,,u dont force people to accept christ,, u dont tolerate all sort of nonsense because u are showing them light,, if they have made their choice and are ready to stick with u let them .be,,there were a lot of people Jesus did not try to convince in the Bible,, make yr work easier and focus on those willing to learn and change.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
englishmart:

There was no mistreatment in this video. What I did see though is people primed to venerate a man.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by dat9jaguy(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
victooman:
story,,u dont force people to accept christ,, u dont tolerate all sort of nonsense because u are showing them light,, if they have made their choice and are ready to stick with u let them .be,,there were a lot of people Jesus did not try to convince in the Bible,, make yr work easier and focus on those willing to learn and change.

Oga, follow your Bible. If that is what your Bible says, then fine,no need justifying yourself to me. As for me, I am talking about what my Bible says.

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by temitope27(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2023
bantilosha:
some of us sto p believing their lies many years ago. I will be celebrating my 12th year anniversary to that regard on the 27th of this month. 12 years of mental liberation.
me I still dey 10years, I japa early 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by lotkyes200: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Wow thank you for this video what level of wisdom aaah.

Just a pity a bad man will always find bad things no wonder you miss the most important massage in the video . Mr poster if you can change your mind to see food things it will be better for you.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by Courz: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Very unfortunate. sad
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by englishmart(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by SMOGnow: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
I'm sorry if this display of arrogance by Oyedepo made you to develop a wrong impression about Christianity. Oyedepo is a false prophet. I remember when he slapped a little girl who was accused of witchcraft a few years ago.
Jesus is the Author and Finisher of the Christian Faith. In Him there is fullness of life and there is no other Name either on Earth or in Heaven that is worthy of our praise and worship.
Men like Oyedepo and others like him will answer for their heresy at the appointed time.

Okay sir
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by caye(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Don't worry bro.
Nigerians are perpetual slaves.

Let them die in their slavery.
Since they find it ok to insult the Universal God, by degrading their spirit into slavery, let them be.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by LikeAking: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

In celebrating your 12 years of "Mental liberation", ensure you Belive and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.
Ensure you live according to the commandments of JESUS CHRIST.

Because it does not matter what you celebrate here on earth, if you depart this Earth without a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, you will not celebrate on the other side. You will cry , wail and Lament in Hell fire.

Shut up.
Re: Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. by englishmart(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
baba nothing wrong with that video in as much as I don't get carried away with this men of God. Those people choose to knee down, he even asked the woman to stand up. Omo na respect nothing more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / Where Is God? / See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.