Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy (33936 Views)

Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ephemmm: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

That one na your problem. Go and meet Buhari and emefiele in Abuja.....yeye

Buhari should go after the culprits, as the masses deserve the best.

Stop barking like a sexually starved Bingo.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Sleekfingers: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Cool83:

We never see anything, so which means we are going into more suffering if we vote for your candidate

Vote for any candidate of your choice.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by leofab(f): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wike has invited apc to rivers
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Lekan239(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

For those vagabonds quoting me are part of the problems Nigeria is facing.

The naira redesign and hoarding has more economical benefits than its disadvantage if you weigh both option.

Wike is against it because he and Tinubu wanted to capitalize on physical cash to help them rig this election.

Now they are politically sponsoring arson and protest to make the federal government look bad and terrible with their economical policies.

I for one is also feeling the pains of no cash, but i have to endure until after election, provided it helps us get or vote in a good leader, thank you

NB: I for one is voting for Peter Gregory Obi, the most qualified amongst the top 3 contestants.
only two people are contesting this election. Atiku and Tinubu. People who are supporting Tinubu knows non of the two contestant is good or the saviour. But where the problem lies is despite all the atrocities Atiku and other politicians have rendered our dear country, u still think one of them is better and the saviour.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by XAUBulls: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
IamBoysonic:
The Diobu region and mile 1 in Portharcourt city currently in chaos over the naira swap policy
Banks are being destroyed and set on fire, people are out on the roads protesting.
Residents living in that region have been advised to stay indoors due to gun shots being heard

Nigeria what way?
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Horllamideh(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
marksleek2584:
sure I do. It will gradually pick up. The motive of the policy, which is to tackle money politicking during elections is the reason and the cause of this big upset. With time, things will gradually go back to normal.

Patience is a luxury we don't have here in our society, a day is more than enough for a society to collapse. As I am talking to you, I don't have a single cash on me and it's not like I am broke. I drove more than 5 miles seeking cash from POS, none along my route has. We will need to cook at home cos virtually all the market women in my side don't have bank account. How are we going to survive, we can't force those Mama to open a bank account nah. I was begging people to give me cash so I will transfer to them, they were giving stories upon stories. I don't blame them cos they don't want to be in my situation too (cashless without cash to sort out some minute transactions for primary needs)

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Emdebby2: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by IMMUNO1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
There other ways of solving your hunger issues aside destroying other people's sweat.
Dtruthspeaker:

May you one day never eat for 2 days then come and see if you can care about policy.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Patriotsleague: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

The naira redesign and hoarding has more economical benefits than its disadvantage if you weigh both option.

Wike is against it because he and Tinubu wanted to capitalize on physical cash to help them rig this election.

Now they are politically sponsoring arson and protest to make the federal government look bad and terrible with their economical policies.

I for one is also feeling the pains of no cash, but i have to endure until after election, provided it helps us get or vote in a good leader, thank you

NB: I for one is voting for Peter Gregory Obi, the most qualified amongst the top 3 contestants.
Shut up mumu, you people act like a new president will automatically end your suffering. You idiots are so twisted, and dumb.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dshocker(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Shut up mumu, you people act like a new president will automatically end your suffering. You idiots are so twisted, and dumb.

Tell that to your useless harlot mother and your bastard father whom has committed a sacrilege that will linger till your 10th generation.

Rest in pieces.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by baralatie(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Horllamideh:

What happens after 25th then??, money scarcity suddenly disappears, transfer will start going seamlessly, no more queues??

You are not seeing the big picture of what's brewing oo
Are you sure if scarcity persists there would be an election

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Patriotsleague: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:

Tell that to your useless harlot mother and your bastard father whom has committed a sacrilege that will linger till your 10th generation.

Rest in pieces.
You whoore mother raped by fulanis during the war is a fool.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dshocker(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You whoore mother raped by fulanis during the war is a fool.

Even vulture will reject your dead body...
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by marksleek2584(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Horllamideh:

Patience is a luxury we don't have here in our society, a day is more than enough for a society to collapse. As I am talking to you, I don't have a single cash on me and it's not like I am broke. I drove more than 5 miles seeking cash from POS, none along my route has. We will need to cook at home cos virtually all the market women in my side don't have bank account. How are we going to survive, we can't force those Mama to open a bank account nah. I was begging people to give me cash so I will transfer to them, they were giving stories upon stories. I don't blame them cos they don't want to be in my situation too (cashless without cash to sort out some minute transactions for primary needs)
My exact same experience. But then, adaptation is currently the name of the game.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Patriotsleague: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:

Even vulture will reject your dead body...
Mad biafran cannibal pigs, vultures are better than biafrans
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Aguodo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
IamBoysonic:
The Diobu region and mile 1 in Portharcourt city currently in chaos over the naira swap policy
Banks are being destroyed and set on fire, people are out on the roads protesting.
Residents living in that region have been advised to stay indoors due to gun shots being heard

Nigeria what way?

This shows how mentally backward we are as a people. How I wish you can destroy all the banks. Then mfb will start giving you the money. Why don't you go to CBN to take your money or even destroy them because the last time I check they are still responsible for what is happening today. Frustrated fools.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
IMMUNO1:
There other ways of solving your hunger issues aside destroying other people's sweat.

They are not destroying other people's sweat but the sweat of those who are wickedly witholding their money that is causing them to die slowly and painfully. As I said when you have not eaten for 2 days come and see if you can say this same thing.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

If only you know that you made zero sense, you would have long deleted this
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ken4Christ: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Dshocker:

How old are you?

What has age got to do with this?
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2023
07kjb:

U ARE stupid
bastard moronic fool
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2023
owunabastard:
Who told you fools that Obi support this policy, while leaving your oppressor and attacking innocent person? Please APC are fighting APC, let that sink into your coconut head and other people like you
animal... Obi is supporting it cos both him and his foolish supporters think it ll stop vote buying and favor them u idiot
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2023
07kjb:

Both of u are stupid
Is OBI THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?
IS OBI THE NATIONAL LEADER OF APC?

IF U GUYS ARE NOT STUPID U WILL KNOW THAT ANY STATEMENT OBI MADE WILL BE TWISTED BY URCHINS LIKE YOU

because ur Brain is filled with sawdust... The national leader of APC and Pres candidates was the first to castigate the policy while the fraud of your candidates was busy supporting it banza akuya kowai
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dshocker(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2023
gr8ofnnetwork:

If only you know that you made zero sense, you would have long deleted this

Cry me a river
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Horllamideh(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2023
baralatie:

Are you sure if scarcity persists there would be an election

I have the same discussion with a friend this morning, I entered house last night around 9p.m and I could only get 1k. Some slept hungry last night cos they couldn't see cash, when people are hungry they lose all decorum and peace is threatened. The whole thing looks kinda bleak jare.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by IMMUNO1(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2023
[The earlier you embrace the reality on ground, the better for you. We must grow as a people.quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=120996717]

They are not destroying other people's sweat but the sweat of those who are wickedly witholding their money that is causing them to die slowly and painfully. As I said when you have not eaten for 2 days come and see if you can say this same thing.[/quote]
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
IMMUNO1:
[The earlier you embrace the reality on ground, the better for you. We must grow as a people...

And the real eyeity and ground is that there can not be togetherness and growth if people do not care for the wellness of the poor and hungry and protect them.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by IMMUNO1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
No one is really poor except he thinks and feels so. As I am writing, my wife is in the market now. She left the house with just 2k and that covers the transport too. She has bought items worth over 25k and yet, the cash is still up to 1k. We need to encourage people to embrace this policy. These guys have stolen this country dry cos of the orthodox way we do things.

Dtruthspeaker:

And the real eyeity and ground is that there can not be togetherness and growth if people do not care for the wellness of the poor and hungry and protect them.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
IMMUNO1:
No one is really poor except he thinks and feels so. As I am writing, my wife is in the market now. She left the house with just 2k and that covers the transport too. She has bought items worth over 25k and yet, the cash is still up to 1k. We need to encourage people to embrace this policy. These guys have stolen this country dry cos of the orthodox way we do things.

Are you hearing yourself? Your wife has just spent N25k in the market and you compare yourself with these guys looking for their N2k? You really are not well.

As you can see in the front page more banks are being attacked and soon you won't be comfortable anymore.

Meanwhile it was easier and cheaper to have just given the poor their money. Now it is costing them millions and millions in damages.

And mow many people are going to loose their jobs under because the bank is going to use this opportunity to sack them so that they can employ cheaper labour.

In the end the poor you did not care for dragging everyone down to their level.

It is cheaper to just give them their money.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by IMMUNO1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
My dear, you have got me cracking my ribs. Those guys destroying banks doesn't have anything in those Banks. As for those looking for their 2k, well, there is nothing profitable in destroying billions in search of 2k. We could have easily come out of these but they are worsening the situation just like you pointed out above. Not minding how much you care about humans, the devils amongst them will always show themselves.

Dtruthspeaker:

Are you hearing yourself? Your wife has just spent N25k in the market and you compare yourself with these guys looking for their N2k? You really are not well.

As you can see in the front page more banks are being attacked and soon you won't be comfortable anymore.

Meanwhile it was easier and cheaper to have just given the poor their money. Now it is costing them millions and millions in damages.

And mow many people are going to loose their jobs under because the bank is going to use this opportunity to sack them so that they can employ cheaper labour.

In the end the poor you did not care for dragging everyone down to their level.

It is cheaper to just give them their money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Christopher Chinedu Eze For Nigeria President 2019 Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.