Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy (33937 Views)

Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2023
princeade86:
my brother, forget about it. Not all u see u believe. Everyone are not hungry as u think. Since this shit don came to town, have never see sufferness, not because am rich, am not rich, am also an Hustler like everyone out there, but I know I to manage myself and my family.
We all doing fine and ok. Is not a must we spend d old notes. Any protest that lead to destruction of property, know that it was sponsor by some powerful people unlike peaceful protest.

See, you managed to feed your family meaning you have eaten and can eat. Please when you and your family have not eaten in 2days see if you can come here and talk.

You are just looking out for yourself because your belly is not empty.

7 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by baralatie(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Looting has started
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by ItswellMike: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Hahaahahahaa
Sai BABA BUHARI
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money .
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by moodyguy: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Police should just shoot all their knee cap.....cripple all of them
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by mariovito(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2023
coldFLARES1:
Insurance companies go declare losses tire this year!

It depends.

I think banks would rather insure against robbery, fraud than mob action. Well except they took hint from the 2020 riots. I don't think they'll have taken a policy for mob action.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Alayiwola: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2023
I pity you,you don't know anything..you hate Tinubu to the point you want to enter fire..This Generation will learn in Hard way and it will be a wastefull generation because of bigotry,greed,and senseless.we did not learn from previous generation,infact our own mistake is far worse. Yes I want Obi has president.But not foolish to believe this situation will favor him in anyway..Even if election hold today...even the EFCC Agent will be the one in charge of vote buying because of hunger and hope lost.it's very easy to now buy vote.. After this election Buhari will pay for his Sins..All i pray is Emefiele hands should be clean.if not.suffering await him, for the rest of his life...
Ruggedniggaone:
Instead of thieffnubu to take over let military kuku take over.Tinubu and his bandits supporters are the one behind all these protest all over the country elrufai and Gandollar should be arrested because they are the one Tinubu is using to set country on fire because of their selfish interests

5 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ruggedniggaone: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2023
Alayiwola:
I pity you,you don't know anything..you hate Tinubu to the point you want to enter fire..This Generation will learn in Heard way and it will be a wastefull generation because of bigotry,greed,and senseless. Yes I want Obi has president.But not foolish to believe this situation will favor him in anyway..Even if election hold today...even the EFCC Agent will be the one in charge of vote buying because of hunger and hope lost.it's very easy to now buy vote.. After this election Buhari will pay for his Sins..All i pray is Emefiele hands should be clean.if not.suffering await him, for the rest of his life...
onikati Kati osi
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Godwin616: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2023
forgiveness:
Is this what the government desires? To instigate riot to the point of declaring state of emergency in order to imposing an interim government on us?

Election is just in 8 days time. People should please endure until the end of election. Thanks.
Which election? There might be no election self. We are just seeing the beginning of the unrest, noone knows the extent it will go. This one may be worse than endsarss self. And If there is an election self there will be mass protest votes against APC.

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2023
moodyguy:
Police should just shoot all their knee cap.....cripple all of them

Men you wicked o. You should have said that they should be shot and killed rather than bleeding to death on top of their hunger. You be Satan pikin true true.

Thank God this world would soon be over, make you and Satan go heat for hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money .
Some of this online fhantere are dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

Tell us how destroying banks and private properties will solve the hunger problem!

Now, that the banks are destroyed... How will the cash now come?!!

Even if Buhari and CBN decide to pump serious cash into all banks across the nation, how will those imbeciles receive their own?!!

Will CBN go to each house and deliver cash?!!

Una never even see suffer sef!

They would give it to them in the street All of them know their last account balance. So it must not be inside the bank.

And it is CBN offices dey should be burning not banks but I understand.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Alayiwola: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Well you must be Young and foolish..don't worry ,you will learn.and know you are just a Pawn in this game.
Ruggedniggaone:
onikati Kati osi

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Sumerians: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
erospecial:

And the Yorubas have always supported every northern interest against the rest of the South.
You're a pig!!!

Weeeereeeeey Go Kee Yasefgrin

E Pain Am Diegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

They would give it to them in the street All of them know their last account balance. So it must not be inside the bank.

And it is CBN offices dey should be burning not banks but I understand.

They will give them in which street?!! Lol!

You have no idea the deep shit these people have put themselves into!

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by yusluvad(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sabadon:
cry

Most people destroying banks and public properties don't even have money in such banks,just a "CHAOTIC" avenue to steal.
Most sensible posts. Apt!

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ichabodcrane(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
It is finally happening. Next thing is for the protest to spread, then elections cancelled, the interim govt. We are finished in this country
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by yusluvad(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
coldFLARES1:
Insurance companies go declare losses tire this year!
Apt!

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Aldol: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry[b] . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money[/b] .
A very big amen to this.All those supporting this policy shall be victims of the danger the policy presents

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OpinionCounts(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
coldFLARES1:
I'd appreciate some bit of enlightenment on this.

Ok.

FORCE MAJEURE is a provision in a contract that frees both parties in the contract from any obligations if an unforseen, unavoidable and extraordinary event beyond their control occurs.

Some examples of FORCE MAJEURE are Wars, Pandemic, Labor strike, Civil unrest and some events considered as "act of God".

That's just some heads up.

You can look it up in the net for more details.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by yusluvad(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Anarchy is not the way
But it's here already...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by jessylaurel(f): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
IamBoysonic:
The Diobu region and mile 1 in Portharcourt city currently in chaos over the naira swap policy
Banks are being destroyed and set on fire, people are out on the roads protesting.
Residents living in that region have been advised to stay indoors due to gun shots being heard

Nigeria what way?

Senseless people. Why not go to emefiele house and destroy it
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by yusluvad(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many of them lack common sense, all they do is sit in their fathers living room and be typing rubbish on the internet...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

They will give them in which street?!! Lol!

You have no idea the deep shit these people have put themselves into!

That is the thing about hunger. Hunger means slow painful death so nothing else matters after all the outcome is either death or life. Meanwhile, death is the one leading and life is far. So they have nothing to lose.

It is those who have eaten like you who are selfisishly crying for them to stop so that you too would not fall into their shoes.

So is it not wiser to help them get their money so that you too can continue your usual eating and living?

So, it is a case of save them to save you. Else, they are just the first casualties in this wickedness and the next wave is you.

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Assetosky(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:

Their fathers and mothers will slum.p and die in atm queues since they enjoy the policy

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Brushstrokes20: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Interim national govt loading.....
The lifeless animal in human skin and emeFAILURE are had it all planned out ever before now.....

It's utterly stupid and senseless for the lifeless disaster and his diabolic cohorts to deprive millions of innocent citizens access to their hard earned monies just because they want to kill a rat undecided undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by princeade86(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, you managed to feed your family meaning you have eaten and can eat. Please when you and your family have not eaten in 2days see if you can come here and talk.

You are just looking out for yourself because your belly is not empty.
let stop d lying sir. None on these people can't tell me dey don't eat daily like me.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by princeade86(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
27Pushing30:

Mumu Banks have begun collecting old naira notes .

Dey there dey mumu yourself.

Election will come and go... no use say you dey target person disturb my peace,
ro ejo e fun olorun. Ur type will still vote in bad leader.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Bishop4real: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
To all APC members,
Go to any filling station, just show them your APC ID card and fuel will be sold to you at 100 naira per liter.
Go to the market with your ID card and things will be sold at a cheaper rate to you.
Go to any bank, don't forget your APC ID card, the bank manager will rush and attend to you and you will go home with excess money as you want.
At least these are the benefits of being the most senseless human being under the disguise of supporting APC.

And your idiocy is legendary
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by tonykester: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Niko
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

For those vagabonds quoting me are part of the problems Nigeria is facing.

The naira redesign and hoarding has more economical benefits than its disadvantage if you weigh both option.

Wike is against it because he and Tinubu wanted to capitalize on physical cash to help them rig this election.

Now they are politically sponsoring arson and protest to make the federal government look bad and terrible with their economical policies.

I for one is also feeling the pains of no cash, but i have to endure until after election, provided it helps us get or vote in a good leader, thank you

NB: I for one is voting for Peter Gregory Obi, the most qualified amongst the top 3 contestants.
God ll punish you and Peter Obi... By the time Obi losses I ll see what u ll type here...
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
all they are after is Peter Obi of labour party winning elections that's impossible for him to win... Very selfish lots of humans...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ruthless70: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
IamBoysonic:
The Diobu region and mile 1 in Portharcourt city currently in chaos over the naira swap policy
Banks are being destroyed and set on fire, people are out on the roads protesting.
Residents living in that region have been advised to stay indoors due to gun shots being heard

Nigeria what way?

Na wetin Buhari want make he happen be this

Before you know it
State of emergency gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christopher Chinedu Eze For Nigeria President 2019 Poster / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.