Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy (33939 Views)

Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Luckysbab: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
forgiveness:
Is this what the government desires? To instigate riot to the point of declaring state of emergency in order to imposing an interim government on us?

Election is just in 8 days time. People should please endure until the end of election. Thanks.

A pregnant woman who isn't able to feed herself or her children should endure?
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
princeade86:
let stop d lying sir. None on these people can't tell me dey don't eat daily like me.

Sorry to say you are very wicked o!
You have eaten and sat down wherever you are watching what is going and you are deflecting your full stomach to a hungry man outside.

You are so wicked that you do not then sitting down crying at the banks and ATMs with their whole life and soul.

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Iamkaro: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
These pictures are taken in Delta State not rivers, Fake news.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Luckysbab: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
To all APC members,
Go to any filling station, just show them your APC ID card and fuel will be sold to you at 100 naira per liter.
Go to the market with your ID card and things will be sold at a cheaper rate to you.
Go to any bank, don't forget your APC ID card, the bank manager will rush and attend to you and you will go home with excess money as you want.
At least these are the benefits of being the most senseless human being under the disguise of supporting APC.

But you Obi supporters are not proving any different now.

Just shallow minded and selfish dumbos, you lot, on both sides

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dshocker(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
God ll punish you and Peter Obi... By the time Obi losses I ll see what u ll type here...

God in heaven does not punish.

Rather, it is the Devil that will punish you, Tinubu and your entire 10 generation to come.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ruthless70: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
forgiveness:
Is this what the government desires? To instigate riot to the point of declaring state of emergency in order to imposing an interim government on us?

Election is just in 8 days time. People should please endure until the end of election. Thanks.

That is exactly their calculation.. in 1991, I was opportune to visit a Journalist called Sam Una, he wrote a book title CAN BUHARY SAFE NIGERIA...he concluded that book stating Buhari as an extremist, dictator, ethnic bigot, n all we have seen...rest well Sam Uba.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:

God in heaven does not punish.

Rather, it is the Devil that will punish you, Tinubu and your entire 10 generation to come.
idiot thinking obi ll win... Obi can't be president... Support this policy and die for it... If u like
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Luckysbab: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:
I respect Pastor Adeboye

Election is not going to hold as he claimed that God has never shown him that election will hold

Cabal want to install interim govt that will cover up all their atrocities and using a stooge like Emefiele to achieve their aim

Why didn't he make the "revelation" since 2022?

Any Jack and Harry can make calculations to say the elections will not hold, judging from the tension building up since November 2022.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by 07kjb: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Banks should do the needful send all available cash to the EAST"

NIGERIAN YOUTH MAKE UNA GET SENSE FOR ONES YES EVERY ONE IS TRYING BUT IT DOESN'T WARRANT ALL THIS VIOLENCE

MEAN WHILE VOTE PETER OBI

VOTE LABOUR PARTY

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Luckysbab:

A pregnant woman who isn't able to feed herself or her children should endure?
Heartless people dey o
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by 07kjb: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
idiot thinking obi ll win... Obi can't be president... Support this policy and die for it... If u like

U ARE stupid
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Bakrabas: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
The policy is okay but why can't they introduced it in 2021 or 2019?

Vote buying has come to stay in Nigeria. Through transfer people we still buy and sell votes.

It takes Just one person to make the transfer to 200 people.

The policy is more of political intimidation than economic for now
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Alayiwola:
I pity you,you don't know anything..you hate Tinubu to the point you want to enter fire..This Generation will learn in Hard way and it will be a wastefull generation because of bigotry,greed,and senseless.we did not learn from previous generation,infact our own mistake is far worse. Yes I want Obi has president.But not foolish to believe this situation will favor him in anyway..Even if election hold today...even the EFCC Agent will be the one in charge of vote buying because of hunger and hope lost.it's very easy to now buy vote.. After this election Buhari will pay for his Sins..All i pray is Emefiele hands should be clean.if not.suffering await him, for the rest of his life...
a sensible Obi supporter tell them obi has no pathway to presidency no matter how much they support this nonsense policy...
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
The naira scarcity is really affecting only Tinubu

Stupid people burning banks , who will suffer the most ? For their information, banks are insured. ....
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by coldFLARES1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
OpinionCounts:

Ok.

FORCE MAJEURE is a provision in a contract that frees both parties in the contract from any obligations if an unforseen, unavoidable and extraordinary event beyond their control occurs.

Some examples of FORCE MAJEURE are Wars, Pandemic, Labor strike, Civil unrest and some events considered as "act of God".

That's just some heads up.

You can look it up in the net for more details.

grin. I know about its application with respect to oil production, reason I wanted to know how it applies in this case.

If act like this are part of those wherein the Insurance company are not liable, then one has to feel pity for the banks. Scenarios like this would have been avoidable.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by owunabastard: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Who told you fools that Obi support this policy, while leaving your oppressor and attacking innocent person? Please APC are fighting APC, let that sink into your coconut head and other people like you
OGHENAOGIE:
a sensible Obi supporter tell them obi has no pathway to presidency no matter how much they support this nonsense policy...
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by 07kjb: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

Both of u are stupid
Is OBI THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?
IS OBI THE NATIONAL LEADER OF APC?

IF U GUYS ARE NOT STUPID U WILL KNOW THAT ANY STATEMENT OBI MADE WILL BE TWISTED BY URCHINS LIKE YOU

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by famology(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
All in PDP states

So Ondo, Ogun, Kwara, Lagos are also PDP states? MUGU!
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by blackgold2018(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

For those vagabonds quoting me are part of the problems Nigeria is facing.

The naira redesign and hoarding has more economical benefits than its disadvantage if you weigh both option.

Wike is against it because he and Tinubu wanted to capitalize on physical cash to help them rig this election.

Now they are politically sponsoring arson and protest to make the federal government look bad and terrible with their economical policies.

I for one is also feeling the pains of no cash, but i have to endure until after election, provided it helps us get or vote in a good leader, thank you

NB: I for one is voting for Peter Gregory Obi, the most qualified amongst the top 3 contestants.
you are wise

Don’t listen to the fools against you
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by OpinionCounts(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
coldFLARES1:
grin. I know about its application with respect to oil production, reason I wanted to know how it applies in this case.

If act like this are part of those wherein the Insurance company are not liable, then one has to feel pity for the banks. Scenarios like this would have been avoidable.

It applies in all insurance contracts, not just in oil and gas production.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Solocoin: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
People shouldn't destroy banks because they are not the one holding the money or making the policy. Though they sabotaging the effort of CBN by giving the money out to politicians. They youth should channel their energy and vote out this old men.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ttooyy12345: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sabadon:
cry

Most people destroying banks and public properties don't even have money in such banks,just a "CHAOTIC" avenue to steal.

Shut tht ur trap up
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by IMMUNO1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
People that doesn't have up to 10k in their accounts are looking for opportunities to rob Banks and other individuals. We should not play into the hands of our enemies. Only thieves, morons and their allies are against this policy.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Chineduawka: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry to say you are very wicked o!
You have eaten and sat down wherever you are watching what is going and you are deflecting your full stomach to a hungry man outside.

You are so wicked that you do not then sitting down crying at the banks and ATMs with their whole life and soul.

The guy na omoh aleh
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Myself2(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
This should be as a result of the utterancesn of the governor there. Wike has been particularly vocal against the naira redesign policy which is aimed at breaking the back bone of those that had stolen and stashed away tens of billions of naira in their private homes. I wonder why it is paining Wike as e dey sweet us, Wike you're supposed to be dancing and rejoicing that this policy will spoil the plans of the corrupt governors ,other politicians, and criminals that had stolen and hiddend our billions in their private houses
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chineduawka:

The guy na omoh aleh

You talk am finish
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dtruthspeaker: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
IMMUNO1:
People that doesn't have up to 10k in their accounts are looking for opportunities to rob Banks and other individuals. We should not play into the hands of our enemies. Only thieves, morons and their allies are against this policy.

May you one day never eat for 2 days then come and see if you can care about policy.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ken4Christ: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

For those vagabonds quoting me are part of the problems Nigeria is facing.

The naira redesign and hoarding has more economical benefits than its disadvantage if you weigh both option.

Wike is against it because he and Tinubu wanted to capitalize on physical cash to help them rig this election.

Now they are politically sponsoring arson and protest to make the federal government look bad and terrible with their economical policies.

I for one is also feeling the pains of no cash, but i have to endure until after election, provided it helps us get or vote in a good leader, thank you

NB: I for one is voting for Peter Gregory Obi, the most qualified amongst the top 3 contestants.

Why are you so gullible. You think the sitting president does not have personal interest. If they don't want Tinubu to win, then Atiku will be their preferred candidate. And behind the scene, he will get the cash.

Every politician do what they do for personal interest and not for the interest of the common man.

The Muslim community has made up their mind to cast their vote for either, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwanwaso. When they decide, the money will go there. You think they want to do things to give Peter Obi the advantage. You can't be serious if that is what is going through your mind.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Oladipo1166(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money .

You should have asked the Man who He voted for in 2015 and who He is planning to vote for 2023
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Hopium: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money .

Just to show that the majority here are nothing outside of this forum. You can't be running a business or have responsibilities and still be supporting the demonic policy that is destroying Nigerians, SMEs and families. All for what? To wallow in the fantasy that it's helping your preferred candidates?

The situation in real life is a very deep contrast to what you see on this forum. People are hurting.

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by melvin1992(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fat big lie. Those pictures u upload na access bank UDU warri that happen on tuesday. Stop spreading fake news and pictures
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dshocker(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Why are you so gullible. You think the sitting president does not have personal interest. If they don't want Tinubu to win, then Atiku will be their preferred candidate. And behind the scene, he will get the cash.

Every politician do what they do for personal interest and not for the interest of the common man.

The Muslim community has made up their mind to cast their vote for either, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwanwaso. When they decide, the money will go there. You think they want to do things to give Peter Obi the advantage. You can't be serious if that is what is going through your mind.

How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti / Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.