Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy (33940 Views)

Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money .

Don't mind dem psychopaths .
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Abagworo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wike started well and was almost finishing as one of the best Governors till he joined Tinubu and now his camp is divided. He should have remained neutral and leave Rivers people as well as his close followers to make individual choices on candidates for Presidential.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by incogni2o: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money .

And how many percent of Nigerians fall under this category you speak of.

Kidnapping and Banditory has reduced.

Your sentimental mind wouldn't think that.

Why not let's be patient.

Emefiele already proposing different solutions.

200 is still legal.

Deposit your money at the Bank.

Think objectively Bro.

A better Nigeria, will not only benefit you, but your children too.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Horllamideh(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
marksleek2584:
This will sound controversial.... but this burning, looting, and destroying of properties doesn't help us as a people. Yes, I am hungry as well. The transfer issue has caused me plenty of wahala this morning. People don't want to believe the receipts from bank apps anymore, but it's the only means of getting transactions done. I had to wait for more than an hour for debit alerts on my phone and show it before traders believed my transfers. But still, Mayhem won't solve anything.
Let's be patient and channel this frustration on the 25th by voting people who will start the journey to our new dawn.
People please stay safe.
What happens after 25th then??, money scarcity suddenly disappears, transfer will start going seamlessly, no more queues??

You are not seeing the big picture of what's brewing oo
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by chrisxxx(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

For those vagabonds quoting me are part of the problems Nigeria is facing.

The naira redesign and hoarding has more economical benefits than its disadvantage if you weigh both option.

Wike is against it because he and Tinubu wanted to capitalize on physical cash to help them rig this election.

Now they are politically sponsoring arson and protest to make the federal government look bad and terrible with their economical policies.

I for one is also feeling the pains of no cash, but i have to endure until after election, provided it helps us get or vote in a good leader, thank you

NB: I for one is voting for Peter Gregory Obi, the most qualified amongst the top 3 contestants.
The problems igbos have is that they think they have monopoly of knowledge. Your Peter Obi won't go anywhere. Wike is an Ikwerre man you people have unsavour penchant of hating but it doesn't do us anything. How foolish can people be! If Tinubu can make someone governor is it Bank Manager he can't make?

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by princeade86(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry to say you are very wicked o!
You have eaten and sat down wherever you are watching what is going and you are deflecting your full stomach to a hungry man outside.

You are so wicked that you do not then sitting down crying at the banks and ATMs with their whole life and soul.
ok sir. Thanks sir Mr perfect. Cry ur cry to buhari
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dshocker(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
chrisxxx:

The problems igbos have is that they think they have monopoly of knowledge. Your Peter Obi won't go anywhere. Wike is an Ikwerre man you people have unsavour penchant of hating but it doesn't do us anything. How foolish can people be! If Tinubu can make someone governor is it Bank Manager he can't make?

So everybody that supports Peter Obi is an igbo person?

Rest in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by YorubaSamurai: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
YorobaPIGS:
yorubas

Cursed dimwitted sub-humanoids
igbos globally killed tribe grin grin
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by lomprico(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Cult boys ti take over
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ephemmm: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

The naira redesign and hoarding has more economical benefits than its disadvantage if you weigh both option.

Wike is against it because he and Tinubu wanted to capitalize on physical cash to help them rig this election.

Now they are politically sponsoring arson and protest to make the federal government look bad and terrible with their economical policies.

I for one is also feeling the pains of no cash, but i have to endure until after election, provided it helps us get or vote in a good leader, thank you

NB: I for one is voting for Peter Gregory Obi, the most qualified amongst the top 3 contestants.

You forgot to add Peter Okoye too na. Of what relevance is the epistle you are writing when I could not access my hard earned money? He knows them and he should go after them.

Stop reasoning with anus please.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Blackdisciple(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Small small this thing don dey reach another level ooo and no one is talking about it ok let's see how it goes
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by chrisxxx(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:

So everybody that supports Peter Obi is an igbo person?

Rest in Jesus name.
Input it to you that you are Igbo. We know the hatred you people have for any ultra Ikwerre person.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by InvertedHammer: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
IamBoysonic:
The Diobu region and mile 1 in Portharcourt city currently in chaos over the naira swap policy
Banks are being destroyed and set on fire, people are out on the roads protesting.
Residents living in that region have been advised to stay indoors due to gun shots being heard

Nigeria what way?
/

After thronging to welcome APC during campaigns, poverty has smacked them back to reality. grin grin

/
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dshocker(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
chrisxxx:

Input it to you that you are Igbo. We know the hatred you people have for any ultra Ikwerre person.

Rest in Jesus name...
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ephemmm: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:
The naira scarcity is really affecting only Tinubu

Stupid people burning banks , who will suffer the most ? For their information, banks are insured. ....

What I have suffered today without getting any cash, may your generation suffer it.

To hell with Buhari, Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dshocker(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ephemmm:

You forgot to add Peter Okoye too na. Of what relevance is the epistle you are writing when I could not access my hard earned money? He knows them and he should go after them.

Stop reasoning with anus please.

Rest in Jesus name...

Come lets talk, when you've acquired knowledge.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ephemmm: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Myself2:
This should be as a result of the utterancesn of the governor there. Wike has been particularly vocal against the naira redesign policy which is aimed at breaking the back bone of those that had stolen and stashed away tens of billions of naira in their private homes. I wonder why it is paining Wike as e dey sweet us, Wike you're supposed to be dancing and rejoicing that this policy will spoil the plans of the corrupt governors ,other politicians, and criminals that had stolen and hiddend our billions in their private houses

Cock and bull story everyday.

He should go after them cos over 200m nigerians cannot be suffered because of less than 100 people.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by NofiuFade(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pls let’s be guide when you disagree with your government don’t destroy your properties
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ephemmm: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:

Rest in Jesus name...

Come lets talk, when you've acquired knowledge.

See ignoramus talking.

Currently around Alausa Secretariat just to get cash by all means. Even POS , I could not found.

What I have suffered today because of cash, may you generation suffer it.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by DMerciful(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yet, these people who do not know how ATM work have been electing presidents. How do the access the presidential candidates based on the policies they're campaigning with?

Democracy is not for unenlightened people.
These are the people apc is using tribalism to convince to vote in the worst candidate but this time it will not happen
Officialgarri:
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by funshint(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Instead of thieffnubu to take over let military kuku take over.Tinubu and his bandits supporters are the one behind all these protest all over the country elrufai and Gandollar should be arrested because they are the one Tinubu is using to set country on fire because of their selfish interests
You be Oponu....the evil wishes of your heart will not come to pass IJN!
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Sleekfingers: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ephemmm:

What I have suffered today without getting any cash, may your generation suffer it.

To hell with Buhari, Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.

Oga, go and sit down..... Who is suffering between you and me? Na that suffering go kill you and your families......
For your information, I dey get spending cash on a daily. Even before this naira scarcity, anything that is above 5,000 naira, I don't pay with cash......
Una never see anything.....
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by FashionCookie(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bishop4real:

And your idiocy is legendary
Lol
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by nbisi: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Young man stop using Warri pictures as PH's protest. The Honda Accord u r seeing is my frd car that resides in Warri....
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ephemmm: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Oga, go and sit down..... Who is suffering between you and me? Na that suffering go kill you and your families......
For your information, I dey get spending cash on a daily. Even before this naira scarcity, anything that is above 5,000 naira, I don't pay with cash......

You do online transaction pass Soludo and P Square na.

A common man would buy N100 beans, N50 salt, maggi, and N100 bread and all he must pay for each of this transactions online.

You are just mentally demented.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by marksleek2584(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Horllamideh:

What happens after 25th then??, money scarcity suddenly disappears, transfer will start going seamlessly, no more queues??

You are not seeing the big picture of what's brewing oo
sure I do. It will gradually pick up. The motive of the policy, which is to tackle money politicking during elections is the reason and the cause of this big upset. With time, things will gradually go back to normal.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Sleekfingers: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ephemmm:

You do online transaction pass Soludo and P Square na.

A common man would buy N100 beans, N50 salt, maggi, and N100 bread and all he must pay for each of this transactions online.

You are just mentally demented.

That one na your problem. Go and meet Buhari and emefiele in Abuja.....yeye
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Cool83(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

We never see anything, so which means we are going into more suffering if we vote for your candidate
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by koboko69: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest Wike

Stop fooling yourself. Politicians nor dey suffer. They have gotten enough new notes for whatever they want to do. Na u dey suffer
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ruggedniggaone: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
funshint:

You be Oponu....the evil wishes of your heart will not come to pass IJN!
baba re oponu oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.