Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years (49309 Views)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by pagorino(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
He should be arrested for treason.
Blood..dy saboteur.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Havisco: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
So on what basis should I vote obinauty? They play , any of the 3 that you vote you will still suffer. Obi is far worse than the other two. Clueless and lying machine.
Thermodynamics:
God will continue to put confusion in these useless PDAPC.
Vote Obidatti for president, that is if you want to enjoy the next 8years of your life, but if you want to continue suffering, you can throw away common sense and vote PDAPC because the person is from your tribe/religion.

Again, if you want to enjoy your life for the next 8years, vote Obidatti.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by tunapawizzy: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
maasoap:

See how you foolishly contradict yourself! Buhari has the right to be selfish and hypocrite but El Rufai doesn't? grin grin grin
Too much sense will not kill you

Your antecedents speak volumes, Expecting you to understand the logic would be exaggerating your intelligence....run along now.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
Who noticed that there has been no kidnap, bandit cases since the beginning of this naira saga

they should change the colour of the naira every year if this will solve kidnapping grin
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by udemzyudex(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why you no dey spend that old #50 notes?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by DMCA: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Amos, now u do yanshy with dogs? shocked shocked tueeehhh

Have seen your period?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by BigYash: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Blake755:
Shame to those who voted buhari not once but twice because he is your kinsman πŸ’―
Most especially that bastard that calls him Darling daddy..
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Highways: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mccullum:

Don't mix it up, everyone understands this fracas, if any Southeast governor do the same for the comfort of his people, FG can't do anything against him because he's enjoying immunity under law. A state has the power to make their own law within the ambit of Nigerian constitution.

He is a cornered rat and he is not doing it for his people, Christians are being killed in Kaduna, What has he done? ASUU was on strike for 10 months, what did he do? Nothing.... All of a sudden he is doing it for his people....

Galadima has already said everything.... If you cannot see through this then it's because you're in the same religion or affiliation with him

El rufai is the devil incarnate
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by ambale(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
See Elrufai meeting with the citizens πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where was this energy when people were being slaughtered in his state?

Omo urchins are the most useless being on earth oo

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
If your in Kaduna go and deposit ur money oh state government has no power on matters that regards to banks oh!
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Obyino: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Short men and ther madness
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by koby86: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Feel the energy he is putting into this, clearly there is an ulterior motives. I have never seen a Nigerian Governor show this kind of enthusiasm for national challenges. Please, let the CBN maintain their stance.... because it's affecting him he is now showing concerns.... these are the real fraudsters, scammers

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
cocoboss:

OBI is not a saint , no man can boldly declare himself a saint but Obi is far better than every other politician on the ballot

Nigeria is in a state of mess today because we chose to remain blind to the truth
We can’t get it right as a country if we don’t work together and do the right thing which is admitting that right is right and wrong is wrong

We need to get it right this time and vote for the lesser evil whom is PETER OBI

You can't tell me that Obi is the lesser evil.

You all claim Tinubu's wealth is shady. What about Peter Obi's wealth? How did Obi become wealthy?

You all claim Tinubu is corrupt, but no one has been able to beat him court.

People just shout that Tinubu is very corrupt? Tell them to present 2 corrupt cases against him, and they go mute.

If you mention Alpha Beta, don't forget Obi also saved public money in a subsidiary where he was a major shareholder, and therefore one of the owners.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Buksaylor: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
Who noticed that there has been no kidnap, bandit cases since the beginning of this naira saga

Thier sponsors are busy with politics now...
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by IpobAntidote: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Continue convulsing. After election result is announce you can go hang yourself.

I can guarantee you that these will be your options after the election - you can go back to your IPOB camp and start wailing that Nigeria is a Zoo, you can Japa to Togo or you can jump inside the Lagos lagoon. The choice is yours.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by johnwell(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by biafranrealson: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
All the billions tifnubu gave you for vote buying are now worthless.
Continue to give kaduna urchins fake hope
Offcourse the elites would not heed this call
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Minatouchiha(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
To think that this same man once knelt down to PMB. Today, he's calling PMB all sorts of names. Well, I know he'll cry in the end. Because him Sabi get 2 mouth. He also once praised Atiku as I heard only to stab same in the back. Beware of this dwarf with plenty power.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Sofiechidi: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Akwaokukuo: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
maasoap:

It has left his people in severe pain and agony. I don't know why you people are insensitive to your own suffering just because you are delusional to believe that someone else's suffering is more severe
The last time I checked, I never complained that I am suffering grin cheesy grin grin grin.
I am enjoying the show bro, the midget and his cohorts are being peppered
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by monex(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:
This man has gone raving mad

Actually, it is Buhari that really went raving mad in going against the supreme court.

that of El-Rufai is a much lesser madness and is only because legal tender is exclusively within federal powers.

The politicians Buhari is trying to catch already stockpiled the new notes. Most of the presidential candidates have commercial banks at their beck and call. At least one (likely two) of them own a bank by proxy.

Buhari and cabal are just suffering poor masses. The politicians feel it less.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Something is genuinely and seriously wrong, Mal. Nas behaving this way? πŸ˜‚
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
That's true to a large extent but the question is? How long will it last? After the storm is over, will kidnapping remain?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by samsono30: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
I hope this scarcity of naira is not to help APC win election in such a way they will be the only party that have the new notes to share for election, don't let them decieve us they are trying to stop vote buying. If everyone can remember some weeks ago when they said the saw two bullion vans entering Tinubu's house. Nigerian's let's give ourselves brain because this moves has been calculated by Government. Why now Buhari remember to change notes after seven years.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Ray02: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Exclusive101:
Same Emefiele that turn dollar to N780

Is it now you know? People that were talking about these before, were called wailers, yeah?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Ray02: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
swuftz:
El Rufai is the only man with the hardball.
We practice a Federal system of government. He was elected by the people of Kaduna state. There interest should be paramount to him. Buhari cannot just ignore the constitution which is supreme and ride roughshod it to the state and not expect opposition. Let see who blinks first. For those saying Buhari is doing the right thing ENU E LEWA YEN. ADIE TO SU TI O TO
Like how killing them was paramount to him? Lol
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Psoul(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
This man trying to hide behind the masses to save his illegal loots.
Hell Rufia, that your money will rot in your hands.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Ray02: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
zoghys:

Why do you people sacrifice common sense on the alter politics?. Why will you bring a policy that will truncate some resemblance of peace though fragile, but at least we can sleep with one eye close in the guise of naira swap within the eve of a very important election.
I think you should ask yourself, why these politicians suddenly become outspoken about this particular policy? As far as I can recall, this is not the first time, this particular presidency have been making policies that are uncomfortable to the masses, and people even protested.
Well, that is if you are not political as well
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Thermodynamics(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Havisco:
So on what basis should I vote obinauty? They play , any of the 3 that you vote you will still suffer. Obi is far worse than the other two. Clueless and lying machine.

Stop lieing, you and I know that Obi is better than the other two.

My number one candidate is actually Sowore, he is the only candidate I see that is better than Obi, but Sowore chances of winning is too low and I do not want to waste my vote that I why I shifted my support to Obi, but voting Tinubu/Atiku to me is just madness.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Thermodynamics(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tektronics12:
You are Deluded. The Naira Redesign Policy is to Favour Apc. It's all a Game

How ?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by symbianDON(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
not true! Even last week, there were spates of kidnappings by the evil terrorists.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Derick1122: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Short thief!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.