Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years (49315 Views)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by swuftz: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
El Rufai is the only man with the hardball.
We practice a Federal system of government. He was elected by the people of Kaduna state. There interest should be paramount to him. Buhari cannot just ignore the constitution which is supreme and ride roughshod it to the state and not expect opposition. Let see who blinks first. For those saying Buhari is doing the right thing ENU E LEWA YEN. ADIE TO SU TI O TO

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by IpobAntidote: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Lol,no vote buying no victory for Tinubu.
Try nonsense and see.

That's as far as your shallow tiny little brain can process the information. I'm sure that you too will be forming that you are smart and educated. Waste of money and time for going to school. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Blake755: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Iwedunloye:

What about those that voted Ortom and Ikpeazu twice
Shame to them for voting failure right from local level to presidential level 💯💯
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Zeezenho: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
You will think he cares about the people his interest is his starker cash.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Tektronics12: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
You are Deluded. The Naira Redesign Policy is to Favour Apc. It's all a Game
Thermodynamics:
God will continue to put confusion in these useless PDAPC.
Vote Obidatti for president, that is if you want to enjoy the next 8years of your life, but if you want to continue suffering, you can throw away common sense and vote PDAPC because the person is from your tribe/religion.

Again, if you want to enjoy your life for the next 8years, vote Obidatti.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by FireUpNow(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kidnapping and adoption has been affected by this new naira notes policy. Suddenly corruption is fighting back.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Otasikwe(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mmadu ike i believe ur own
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by zoghys: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:
This man has gone raving mad

Why do you people sacrifice common sense on the alter politics?. Why will you bring a policy that will truncate some resemblance of peace though fragile, but at least we can sleep with one eye close in the guise of naira swap within the eve of a very important election.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Winnersunited: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Haryour12:
El rufai is going too far
He really should be dealt with
He is playing with fire.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by DMCA: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
ogkreatives:

PARENT DETAILS

Please reserve 2 males.

One for Jennyclay, another for Siofra to satisfy their sexual needs when they reach 6months

As for shalommy. Any Red head Agama lizard i see on the fence will be ok to satisfy her.
grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by obinna58(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Looks like he’s one of the terrorists sponsors
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by RtrevEzeugo1: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Sooner or later when Buhari has left office, the old Naira notes will still be valid.
When Tinubu is sworn in, his first action is to remove the olodo incompetent Emeifiwere and restore confidence in the Nigerian currency.
EL Rufai is a man with courage, confidence and valor. Not some lily liver dumb ass myopic politicians.
He will be remembered by his people as a courageous leader than is trustworthy and one of a kind.

Much RESPECT.
And if Atiku or Obi wins, they go use the money do tissue paper
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:

Madness is needed to cure madness!!
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Adetayo1978(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Haryour12 post=120983267] El rufai is going too far
He really should be dealt with

For what should he be dealt with? Stealing?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
cocoboss:
The short demented midget has a lot of balls only because he knows he is dealing with his fellow northern brother a southern governor dare not try this with buhari

Well hell rufai I’d really love to see you try this with PETER OBI
I would love to see you try ..
I know you’re a coward yes you’re just reaping the benefits of tribalism and nepotism

PeTeRu makes you feel among 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Shedy204(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Las las old 500 and 1000 don go
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Adetayo1978(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
El-fufai is spot on jare.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by jucijumi(f): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
moscow007:
In the character of the most deadly drug Baron and Machiavellian political Godfather, what ever he can't corrupt and use to further his selfish ambition, he destroys.

He has demonstrated this machiavellian principles in the past as he remains the only Governor in Nigeria that changed his deputy Governors 3 times (not due to death or health) in his 8years tenure, he humiliated and rendered them politically irrelevant for not joining him in his monumental conversion of Lagos revenue to his personal purse and other atrocities against Lagos State and Nigerians.
Nobody is spared this destructions and any nobody that dares stands on his path or refused to be corrupted gets destroyed. even his own wife has been a recent victim, it's not just a rumour that Thiefnibu tried to take a younger Muslim wife after being criticized for not being a true Muslim by marrying a Christian wife and allowing all his children to be Christians, that's why Remi stopped joining him in his campaign trails and also stopped her APC women movement for Thiefnibu.

The heavens and earth have rejected Thiefnibu.

Thiefnibu will never be President, never!

my only worry now is that the true character of this demonic criminal might be revealed if he finally decides to take off the façade, you see, Thiefnibu doesn't care if he becomes the President of 2/3 of Nigeria, the rest can perish as long as he gets what he wants, with the two most terrifying extremists (El Rufai and Shettima) as his most trusted allies I fear for the worst if they are not tamed on time, anybody and everybody is dispensable in Thiefnibu's world. Buhari seriously needs to pick the wings off El Rufai before he takes flight, things can snowball into anarchy in no time.

The best place to start is leading a covet ops to burst their old notes stash house in Kaduna, there's over 100billion naira of old 500, 1000 and some USD in that house.

I'm fervently praying these men are stopped before they initiate their plans, what they did to Jonathan (with chibok girls and bombings) are child's play to what a combination of these 3 demons are capable of, these men are worst than u can possibly imagine and now they are extremely desperate, they are like vipers cornered to a wall, be rest assured they will strike.

To all Urchins endorsing and support these demonic criminals, I pray your families are not the first victims, this is beyond politics and tribe, I've always tried to warn you guys, refuse the devil now and he shall flee from us.
Openly denounce and reject these men, support the FG to root them out and deal with them, help protect and defend Nigeria from those seeking to destroy it.
They will all fail, Nigeria will not fail.
God will prevail where Thiefnibu and his gang of criminals must fail.

Are you a film writer? angry
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by onyxo76(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by dontbothermuch: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Who is that northern governor with 22 billion?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
Who noticed that there has been no kidnap, bandit cases since the beginning of this naira saga
true bro. That is what i was telling my colleague at work, let us allow this policy to work. It will reduce crime and money laundering.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by famology(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm loving El Rufai aswear 🤣🤣🤣
My man of the year.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by easytig(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
When students were at home due to strike for over five months,he was quiet,now the chicken have come home to roost,their corrupt asses have been shaken vigorously by naira swap ,he is crying blue murder , pretending he is doing it for the masses
PresidentAtiku:
All of a sudden this man loves the masses...

Na wa oooooo

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by onuman: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Two presidents now for Nigeria.

Nigerians, see what APC has done to you and your country.
The most unfortunate thing is that there are still ethno-religious bigots in Nigeria still campaigning for APC to continue to lord it over on Nigeria after PMB.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
Who noticed that there has been no kidnap, bandit cases since the beginning of this naira saga
person wey kidnap person na him go feed it's victim free of charge and he still not collect shishi, except you want kidnap me to help work in your farm
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by lagatua: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Apc is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Danniedpastor(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

That's as far as your shallow tiny little brain can process the information. I'm sure that you too will be forming that you are smart and educated. Waste of money and time for going to school. grin
Continue convulsing. After election result is announce you can go hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by easytig(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
The fire will consume him and his principal tinubu, buhari is playing a very tactical game ,Sai baba ma gaskia
Winnersunited:
He is playing with fire.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by sonofElElyon: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:

The Central Bank of Nigeria Act, 2007 and the Bills of Exchange Act, both oblige the CBN to recognise your old notes and give you value in new notes whenever you bring them to the CBN, even in the next 100 years.”
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by famology(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
El Rufai I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Men with balls! Once Tinubu wins the storm is over.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by easytig(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
SAI BABAAAAA ,WE BELIEVE YOU,you are indeed for everybody and nobody,ride on our presido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.