Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years (49362 Views)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by onuman: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:
This man has gone raving mad

El Rufai is not mad. Next100 years? He is on usual deception. He and others he criticises are rooting for Atiku Abubakar to succeed President Buhari. Don't be deceived.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by LeonSaab: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Continue convulsing. After election result is announce you can go hang yourself.
But if Tinubu wins will you take your own advice?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by topatee: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
moscow007:

The best place to start is leading a covet ops to burst their old notes stash house in Kaduna, there's over 100billion naira of old 500, 1000 and some USD in that house.

because your Obedient Boss kept his loot in businesses he clandestinely set up and operated overseas, including in notorious tax and secrecy havens !!!! CONTINUE
are you aware that your Obedient governor admitted that he did not declare these companies and the funds and properties they hold in his asset declaration filings, so this is not an issues of corruption, conflict of interest, and abuse of office by public servants?

He said he was unaware that the law expected him to declare assets or companies he jointly owns with his family members or anyone else. stories for the birds
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by slivertongue: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
Who noticed that there has been no kidnap, bandit cases since the beginning of this naira saga

It has reduced drastically including the invasion of native communities.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by gentleguy1975: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
27Pushing30:

Please go to ANY bank in Nigeria (NOT CBN ) and deposit your notes. Don;t be ignorant of the law.
which bank? the last time I checked the president said the old notes of 1000 and 500 are no longer legal tender and you are here claiming all knowing! The only option is CBN and to go there from my location will cost me #3000?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by macaranta(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
When they were disobeying court orders that didn't affect them (MNK,Dasuki,Etc) no one cried blue murder .
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by arewaboy01(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
cocoboss:
The short demented midget has a lot of balls only because he knows he is dealing with his fellow northern brother a southern governor dare not try this with buhari

Well hell rufai I’d really love to see you try this with PETER OBI
I would love to see you try ..
I know you’re a coward yes you’re just reaping the benefits of tribalism and nepotism
who’s Peter obi Nobody rates him …he’s not worthy to spear over the affairs of this nation…maybe Biafra not Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
With the way this Man is going Mad it's apparent he's among the politicians that have stashed huge amount of the old naira note. His in a confused state right now. It would have been nice if he fought for the people of Kaduna on the several killings than the way his going crazy about this naira redesign. Literally every body is affected in this but the way APC is throwing tantrums is on another level. This is unlike the APC we know. Since the new policy they suddenly became concerned about Nigerians

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by onuman: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
topatee:

because your Obedient Boss kept his loot in businesses he clandestinely set up and operated overseas, including in notorious tax and secrecy havens !!!! CONTINUE
are you aware that your Obedient governor admitted that he did not declare these companies and the funds and properties they hold in his asset declaration filings, so this is not an issues of corruption, conflict of interest, and abuse of office by public servants?

He said he was unaware that the law expected him to declare assets or companies he jointly owns with his family members or anyone else. stories for the birds

Ignoramuses in Tinubu Urchinss Club still behave as if the next presidential election is a contest between Peter Obi/Igbo and Bola Tinubu/Yoruba.
Wake up and smell the coffee. El Rufai is on campaign for Atiku.

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Shalommy(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
DMCA:

Please reserve 2 males.

One for Jennyclay, another for Siofra to satisfy their sexual needs when they reach 6months

As for shalommy. Any Red head Agama lizard i see on the fence will be ok to satisfy her.
grin
Chaii.. Amos, now u do yanshy with dogs? shocked shocked tueeehhh

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by galaxy2020(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
MAD midget.....Wait until you leave office, then you will understand
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by joba4luv: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Can you listen to a lunatic religion bigot arrogant misleading his mugu people
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Emyogalanya: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
If it's a se governor that is saying all what elrufai has been saying, they would have called him ipob

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by persius555(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
He can as well print his own currency note for those living in Kaduna grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by superCleanworks(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:

how? he is telling you EXACTLY what the law of Nigeria says.
this is why everyone in Nigeria can do anything they like and get away with it.
Because of the unfortunate existence of people like you who have no idea of your rights according to law but turn around to call others RAVING MAD just because you have a phone and internet.

can you ever stand in front of El Rufai and say this comment to him? Thank God for internet.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by mukthar2000(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Rufai my guy which one be 100years again now?

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by alklas(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
We need unity n peace abeg undecided
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Solocoin: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is amazing, APC were fighting GEJ out and wanted to take the fight to Obi, but God said know, you people should fight within you. Obi presidency is a divine mandate that not short man from North or any goofing man from South can stop it. Even Obi himself can't stop it.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by SenatorInNigeria(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
You are right in that aspect but lemme tell you something that happened yesterday 16th Feb along Abuja-Kaduna express way.
A driver came back yesterday with 100k of new redesigned notes.according to him "few km to KADUNA toll-gate me vehicle ran into bandits whom didn't abduct anyone but rather began sharing new redesigned naira notes wc he parted with the 100k". He further said the bandits bragged about the currency redesign say "the currency redesign was because of them (bandits) in the forest but they have stashed the new currency hence sharing it to people so they can take make it known that the currency redesign is only a waste of time.

I totally disagree with El rufia cos truly speaking, local kidnapping occurrence have doused down
gbengaeed:

Normally those thing still at the level at which they happen, but because the media has see something that can give them more viewing and talking point that is why they drop insecurity news. if they want to feast on safety news you would see how they will amplify road accident and kitchen accident news. its all about interest.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by angeradaniel: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
we need unity and peace
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari knows he isn't contesting for anything again under APC and he knows if he allows for a free and fair election he would be recognized and honored internationally just like Jonathan is honored because of his conduct of free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Myself2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:

I guess he is one of those that had stockpiled billions of naira in the old cutrency and he is currently stranded

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by frankputer: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sorry to tell you Sir, the old note will outlive you since its staying for 100 Years.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by chatinent: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
The craze and politics aside, I love people with balls.

However, in Nigeria, when politicians are against a policy, it's because it affects them more than the people. Why? Normally, they don't care about the people.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by topatee: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
olarent:
Apology for the words I choose to use, so many people are mad on this forum and we do not allow our common sense to function. No body is saying cashless policy or naira redesign is not ok but cbn implementation is woeful. Cbn said you can only withdraw cash of #500k as against #2.5 as a saving account holder in a week ,#5m for cooperate as against #15 a week but make the money available became problem. if a common man can withdraw the amount mention above no problem but make its scarce cause the problem and that is elrufia and others people point. Me as a banker I saw the money first time as late as January in the hand of customers how do you want common man to survive when our commerce is informal plus bad banking network.
Just because they want to win election through backdoor or truncate the process, they end up burrying their sense in their ***, the same Buhari they refer to as "Jubril From Sudan" is now their HERO
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Bluffly: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nostring:
so na eye service? I no doubt am tho lol
Na eye service jo. Without hearing they collected kangaro judgement/Injunction from Supreme court. What they cannot take from Local government chairmen they will be throwing at the president.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by boxypane(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
DSC7:

By Going against the president's directives right?...

Continue supporting his treasonous statements.... E go soon clear....

One of them wil soon be used as a scapegoat....
That treacherous statement is backed by law! Do you even know your rights?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by lukui: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mumu buhari he is still thinking that we are in 1985 when he is Commander In Chief
Court told him to release Nnamdi Kanu, he declined, release Zaky Zaky, he said no, release Sambo Dasuki, he refused

Stubborn like Devil,

You can't loot a bank or house without holding the ground? It can't work, he wants to crash the roof on the house whilst the householders are still inside? Can it work?

He will leave office on May 29, the governor's will just hold a meeting amongst themselves and allow him, the mumu man to leave office, when he has left, they will tell the new president, to remove the "good policy" and let us keep "sinning" .

You want to fight our corruption, our darling corruption? Mee Sunnaana Buhari nne? Waaak a sheege!

As for political guys, I am supporting THIEF.NUBU,
I AM INSIDE MY FACE ME I CHOOK YOU HOUSE, COME AND BEAT ME!

Please tell STUBBORN BUHARI, (buhari, buhari, buhari, how many times did I call you? Your father!!!!!!)
#itiswell!
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Solababa91(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
El-Rufai na sule, valid till 100 years my foot. So El Rufai is saying the old 5, 10, 50 paper notes, and old hundred naira too will remain valid for 100 years?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by cocoboss(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Baddosqqi:

PeTeRu makes you feel among 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well YES SIR
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by koresh: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
So you sit behind keyboard to type all this shit against Tinubu without getting paid. You need to examine your brain

uote author=moscow007 post=120983279]In the character of the most deadly drug Baron and Machiavellian political Godfather, what ever he can't corrupt and use to further his selfish ambition, he destroys.

He has demonstrated this machiavellian principles in the past as he remains the only Governor in Nigeria that changed his deputy Governors 3 times (not due to death or health) in his 8years tenure, he humiliated and rendered them politically irrelevant for not joining him in his monumental conversion of Lagos revenue to his personal purse and other atrocities against Lagos State and Nigerians.
Nobody is spared this destructions and any nobody that dares stands on his path or refused to be corrupted gets destroyed. even his own wife has been a recent victim, it's not just a rumour that Thiefnibu tried to take a younger Muslim wife after being criticized for not being a true Muslim by marrying a Christian wife and allowing all his children to be Christians, that's why Remi stopped joining him in his campaign trails and also stopped her APC women movement for Thiefnibu.

The heavens and earth have rejected Thiefnibu.

Thiefnibu will never be President, never!

my only worry now is that the true character of this demonic criminal might be revealed if he finally decides to take off the façade, you see, Thiefnibu doesn't care if he becomes the President of 2/3 of Nigeria, the rest can perish as long as he gets what he wants, with the two most terrifying extremists (El Rufai and Shettima) as his most trusted allies I fear for the worst if they are not tamed on time, anybody and everybody is dispensable in Thiefnibu's world. Buhari seriously needs to pick the wings off El Rufai before he takes flight, things can snowball into anarchy in no time.

The best place to start is leading a covet ops to burst their old notes stash house in Kaduna, there's over 100billion naira of old 500, 1000 and some USD in that house.

I'm fervently praying these men are stopped before they initiate their plans, what they did to Jonathan (with chibok girls and bombings) are child's play to what a combination of these 3 demons are capable of, these men are worst than u can possibly imagine and now they are extremely desperate, they are like vipers cornered to a wall, be rest assured they will strike.

To all Urchins endorsing and support these demonic criminals, I pray your families are not the first victims, this is beyond politics and tribe, I've always tried to warn you guys, refuse the devil now and he shall flee from us.
Openly denounce and reject these men, support the FG to root them out and deal with them, help protect and defend Nigeria from those seeking to destroy it.
They will all fail, Nigeria will not fail.
God will prevail where Thiefnibu and his gang of criminals must fail.[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by BigBizzy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
In saner clans, this is treason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos / Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.