Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years (49345 Views)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by sliky09: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Vote for PO
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by citylantern: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
He's cashing out from insecurity bills n allocation.
shiki:
grin If this guy was very active concerning insecurity in southern Kaduna, that state would have been a nice place to stay
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:
This man has gone raving mad

Madness is needed to cure madness!!
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
cocoboss:

Wait till he gets there you will know and witness why no one can be powerful than a president

What can he do?

Can he arrest El Rufai?

The highest a president can do is to go dirty by roping a governor in acts of corruption and lobbying (bribing) the state house of assembly to impeach him.

That was what Obasanjo did to Alamieyeseigha.

Another thing is to cause unrest in the state so as to convince the NASS to support him in declaring a state of emergency.

And the way you people portray Obi as a saint, I am sure he would not behave rascally like Obasanjo.

Abi, maybe Obi is not as saintly as you people portray him.

We all know those who suffered because OBJ wanted to die in power.

But you people say Obi is different, and Obi himself has promised that he would respect rule of law.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by michoim(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:
We need a man like this at such a time..
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by tonididdy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Seconded
The Supreme Court is higher than Buhari and emefiele combined

No one is above the law.
The law wins on this one, I hope more state governors will follow suit
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by 8stargeneral: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Midget want to use his looted founds in elections that's why he's crying blood

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by eben97: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=moscow007 post=120983279]In the character of the most deadly drug Baron and Machiavellian political Godfather, what ever he

He has demonstrated the only Governor in Nigeria that changed his deputy Governors 3 times (not due to death or health) in his 8years tenure, he humiliated and rendered them politically irrelevant for not joining him in his monumental conversion of Lagos revenue
Nobody is spared this destructions and any nobody that dares stands on his path or refused to be corrupted gets destroyed. even his own wife has been a recent victim, it's not just a rumour that Thiefnibu tried to take a younger Muslim wife after being criticized for not being a true Muslim by marrying a Christian wife and allowing all his children to be Christians, that's why Remi stopped joining him. u spoke wisdom here.i am surprised over el rufais utterrances of lately!lthe body of christ shall stop them.i was at lagos state when kofo was impeached then.we forget easily
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:
Haryour12:
El rufai is going too far
He really should be dealt with

The mad ones are you guys? Buhari and Emefiele should be behind bars by now or later. The law is behind El Rufai but you stupid citizens love your oppressors.
Between Elrufai, Buhari and Emefiele, who should be in prison?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by DeKing234: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Is El Rufai human?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Zakarara(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
I never knew that u cld be mad and still be under air conditioner.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Highways:
Okay... Imagine if this came from a SE governor... . Everybody would have been calling IPOB leader.... El Rufai and his bandits are not ready to submit their hoarded earnings

They would have been our heroes by now, but they are what they are, cowards.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by farouk2much(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mad man...
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by cocoboss(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

What can he do?

Can he arrest El Rufai?

The highest a president can do is to go dirty by roping a governor in acts of corruption and lobbying (bribing) the state house of assembly to impeach him.

Another thing is to cause unrest in the state so as to convince the NASS to support him in declaring a state of emergency.

And the way you people portray Obi as a saint, I am sure he would not behave rascally like Obasanjo.

But you people say Obi is different, and Obi himself has promised that he would respect rule of law.

OBI is not a saint , no man can boldly declare himself a saint but Obi is far better than every other politician on the ballot

Nigeria is in a state of mess today because we chose to remain blind to the truth
We can’t get it right as a country if we don’t work together and do the right thing which is admitting that right is right and wrong is wrong

We need to get it right this time and vote for the lesser evil which is PETER OBI
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Babastrong(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
El-rufai is not to be blamed but our president who did not respect the rule of laws.
the supreme court said till feb 22 but our president said NO.
anyway, anything you do has little or no effect om my existence.
i believed that the enemies of nigeria are now realise that Buhari is the one ruling nigeria not jubrin of sudan. Lol.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by shiki(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
citylantern:
He's cashing out from insecurity bills n allocation.
You are not far from the truth
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by maasoap(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Frayoworld:
What z wrong with this man lately

The ones something is wrong with are your president and CBN governor. They have total disregard for the law of the land, El Rufai is showing them what they lack.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by cocoboss(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

What can he do?

Can he arrest El Rufai?

OBI is not a saint , no man can boldly declare himself a saint but Obi is far better than every other politician on the ballot

Nigeria is in a state of mess today because we chose to remain blind to the truth
We can’t get it right as a country if we don’t work together and do the right thing which is admitting that right is right and wrong is wrong

We need to get it right this time and vote for the lesser evil whom is PETER OBI
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Zakarara(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmmmmm. 100yrs!! Is dt the time I expect ur children and ur grandchildren to have exhausted the stolen money u piled for them?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by evictor305: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
I swear e pain am well well
tstx:

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by PJtech: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
yeye dey smell
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
tunapawizzy:
Yes it is valid in Federal Republic of Kaduna... Selfishness everywhere. Buhari chose this time to do this because he isn't contesting and doesnt care what happens to his party(good for the people), elrufai chose this path becos he wants to use old notes to buy votes for his candidate that will keep him in government after may 29.

Selfishness everywhere ..no unity in the camp of enemies of nigeria..our God is beautiful

See how you foolishly contradict yourself! Buhari has the right to be selfish and hypocrite but El Rufai doesn't? grin grin grin
Too much sense will not kill you
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by maasoap(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
ecolime:
If you are in Kaduna, take your old notes to government house ASAP. El-Rufai will change it for you. Foolish midget with a foolish son.

The amount of cash they've stashed is mind boggling. The fear of being broke as hell is getting them agitated.

Awon werey

Really? You guys really believe in this nonsense o!
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Uguruzik(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
He wants to deceive the people to accept N10,000 old notes in exchange for there votes ? Pa Thiefnubulion Van has dumped billions of worthless old naira notes in Kaduna, kano, jigawa and many other States meant for vote buying but Buhari has caught them. Don't sell your vote for old naira notes, they're as valueless as Emilokan. Central bank won't take it, so commercial banks too won't take it.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Regie2bless: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
gentleguy1975:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/updated-old-naira-notes-valid-for-next-100-years-el-rufai/

is El rufia the president? Why is this man so desperate? Why is he crying more than the berieved( Tinubu). If given the chance I swear this guy go kill buhari
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by ElSudani: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:

Very dunb comment. The Supreme court is there for a reason and the president is not above the law. You are the one who is actually mad.
People who say they want to change Nigeria yet they don't give a damn about the suffering of Nigerians because they want to gain political mileage from the chaos being created by the unnecessary currency change.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by HardMirror(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:
now i am 100% convinced this man has stashed money somewhere.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by onadana: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
tstx:

Really gone mad, every one in our "sweet"Kaduna knows that.No one is listening to him.I drove pass CBN Kaduna this morning,you need to see the crowd waiting to submit old naira notes,cars and people everywhere.Till next year this crowd won't finish Makes me wonder what they were doing all these while to submit their cash.No one collects old money here.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by PJtech: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
nobody dey accept old notes for here.. hunger wan kee me today
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by kmaster007: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mak I travel go north make I go deposit my 100k way dey my hand...
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Akwaokukuo:
The Naira redesign has left this midget in severe pains grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
I don't know why I just started liking Buhari recently.
This confirms that hatred and love is not static, it can change

It has left his people in severe pain and agony. I don't know why you people are insensitive to your own suffering just because you are delusional to believe that someone else's suffering is more severe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.