Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna (36880 Views)

Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 / Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads / How To Pay Your International Tuition Fee With Central Bank Rate(cbn) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna by lexy2014: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2023
DanAugust2021:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.economictimes.com/definition/swap&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiI9fuJ2579AhXTUOUKHZsmA7MQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw1HjzitM4ysVn_OTkFj0omj

how is 2 months enough? in previous naira redesign exercises, was 2 months the duration? did previous exercises result in this type of fiasco we are witnessing today?

how does "Swap in this case could mean raw cash or cash lodged into your account, the value being the same"? kindly explain how you arrived at your definition? is that a dictionary definition?
Re: Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna by lexy2014: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2023
DanAugust2021:
I have told you it's in the CBN Act, the onus is on you to make me think otherwise.

since it is there, answer the following questions.

1. Let me ask you when did it become the job of CBN to be collecting cash deposit from.bank customers as if it were a commercial bank?

2. Doesn't this show that Emefiele has got this totally wrong?

3. Those that have deposited their old notes before the deadline, did they get new notes in return? Can they access their accounts to get the monies they deposited?

do you need CBN to answer the 3rd question?
Re: Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna by DanAugust2021: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

how is 2 months enough? in previous naira redesign exercises, was 2 months the duration? did previous exercises result in this type of fiasco we are witnessing today?

how does "Swap in this case could mean raw cash or cash lodged into your account, the value being the same"? kindly explain how you arrived at your definition? is that a dictionary definition?
Alas , the link may be of assistance. Your argument is akin to students that have refused to read throughout the semester, but start running helter-skelter to read when the exam timetable is out. They'll always be caught off guard.
Re: Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna by lexy2014: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Alas , the link may be of assistance. Your argument is akin to students that have refused to read throughout the semester, but start running helter-skelter to read when the exam timetable is out. They'll always be caught off guard.

you say "the link [b]may be [/b]of assitance". you arent even sure. but since you arent a student that have refused to read throughout the semester", then you shouldnt have any problems answering the questions. or didnt you read through out the semester? see exam. oya answer...

Re: Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna by onadana: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

You see the way you have contradicted yourself. You are laughing at elrufai for his stance against cbn but at the same you can't shy away from the reality: "The crowd itself is a security risk to CBN."

Let me ask you when did it become the job of CBN to be collecting cash deposit from.bank customers as if it were a commercial bank?

Doesn't this show that Emefiele has got this totally wrong?

Those that have deposited their old notes before the deadline, did they get new notes in return? Can they access their accounts to get the monies they deposited?

You might not like elrufai. This isnt about him. Let's not deceive ourselves. Emefiele and buhari have turned everything on its head

The way you people turn things around as if Emefiele owns himself.He is a puppet pulled by a string,you are intelligent enough to know that.Why is everyone focused on the CBN governor,no one is focusing on the president who is the habinger of all policies.If he doesn't approve this won't stand.

Moreover what is wrong with all these people,they had more than 100days to deposit their cash,they didn't.This story no clear, something tells me,some of these "polithiefians" are trying to get their ill-gotten wealth back into the financial system.
Re: Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
onadana:

The way you people turn things around as if Emefiele owns himself.He is a puppet pulled by a string,you are intelligent enough to know that.Why is everyone focused on the CBN governor,no one is focusing on the president who is the habinger of all policies.If he doesn't approve this won't stand.

Moreover what is wrong with all these people,they had more than 100days to deposit their cash,they didn't.This story no clear, something tells me,some of these "polithiefians" are trying to get their ill-gotten wealth back into the financial system.

I have no idea what you talking about. Maybe your post was for someone else
Re: Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna by fortunateme: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

What big fish exactly?

Na my mouth you wan hear say bubu no want bulaba?
Re: Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna by Pepperoniq(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2023
How do this my statement have or depicts the word 'hatred' in it's content.
We the yoruba's are strongly behind Obi of you like make a give u rope so that you'll end this your miserably suffering life.
truthfinder319:

Keep suffering and hating. Your life is innyour hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.