Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) (50114 Views)

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Wahala90: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC really destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Betanaija42moro: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC government and madness
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Nigerians don't take instructions serious . They always wait at the last minute

E be like say you smoke mpuru mmiri?...idiot

2 Likes

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Emefiele peter obi are satanic
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Mario619(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Owo massacre- No protest from APC and Tinubu
Lekki tollgate massacre No protest from APC and
Tinubu. In fact, Tinubu asked the question "What

were the youths doing there?"

Multiple Benue massacre - No protest from APC and

Tinubu

Southern Kaduna massacre No protest from APC
and Tinubu

ASUU strike- No protest from APC and Tinubu.

*CBN deadline*- massive protest from APC
because their governors are stuck with illicit cash
meant for vote buying

APC made a monetary policy

APC started complaining about its policy

APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop
APC from winning the election for APC

APC went to court to stop APC's policy.

CBN governor is an APC politician.

- APC is the ruling party

APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at the Supreme Court tried to stop
APC.

APC refused to obey APC's court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.

APC presidential candidate confirmed that APC
has failed..

*A word is enough for the wise*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by ItswellMike: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Rush hour.....
Why are Nigerian so stubborn, still holding old currency note.
Sai Baba APC SLAYER
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/malsky007/status/1626477199317471236?t=XcHdAcly6acvJdbJ2bezuQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by HateBigots: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:
Emefiele is now the Lord of the IPOB

IPOB Zombipigs will not sleep tonight as some banks have started collecting the old note
Coward agbado slave... Your master Buhari is the problem focus on him

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Only in Nigeria under Tinubu's imposed APC.

So Ameachi, Rochas, Osinbajo are exempted only Tinubu is to be blamed

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by sprints1: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
My country Nigeria making people' lives miserable since 1960. Look at quality time people are wasting on queue just because they want to change notes.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Humbrown23(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
lazkizz:
A man established a zoo and made the entrance fee 300$ but no one went there. He reduced it to 200$ but still no one came. He then reduced the fee to 10$ but still people didn't come. Finally, he made it FREE entrance and soon, the zoo was filled with people. Then he quietly locked the gate of the zoo, set the lions free and made the exit fee 500$ and everyone paid! Lesson: As you go about in life, beware of cheap or free offers, they can be terrible.
No business is free!
personally I learnt this fact the hard way although my experience has nothing to do with this naira swap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Election is 8 days
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Malory: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Some Ameachi, Rochas, Osinbajo are exempted only Tinubu is to be blamed
Tinubu told us that he is the national leader of APC so what are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
I was there they didn't open the gate.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by nony43(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:

IPOB Zombipigs will not sleep tonight as some banks have started collecting the old note

Are you normal?
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by muykem: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
State of anarchy is looming. Jesus please help your children.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
These are the set of idiots dragging us backwards as a people.

The CBN has been singing since October that everyone who has old notes should dispose them before January 31st. These moronic airheads who I'm most certain are Tinubu's enthusiasts, opted to listen to desperate politicians and stubbornly held on to theirs. Now they're forming endless queues in front of CBN branches and making the country look like a circus on the international scene.

Some Nigerians are just idiots! Why are they now queueing in front of CBN? Let them take the notes to the microphone taster's bourdillon apartments na.. !

Bastards! I hate nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Kenmatt(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
So, many people even have so much money up till extent. Imagine the multitude stucking above 500k raw cash at home or various places.

Yet, they will be wailing and cry "No money" here and there.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by babajeje123(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
How can someone take a look at Nigeria as a country and believe there's a God somewhere who listens to prayers and acts on it? then believe such a god is actually a "good" God?
He is still a good God. And He answers prayers too. Sorry I have nothing to proof to you, just saying my own.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by michlins(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:

which bank sir?
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:

You are not even getting the whole gist. Those people depositing small cash from 500 to 5M is allowed. Carry from 10M and above to CBN to deposit EFCC will arrest you immediately there and ask you questions why you kept such amount at home. That's money laundering. They know the people the are waiting for.

There is a particular amount of money that will enter your account this period, CBN will block your account from withdrawal until you clearify the source of the money.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Spicycat(f): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
How can someone take a look at Nigeria as a country and believe there's a God somewhere who listens to prayers and acts on it? then believe such a god is actually a "good" God?

This is deep, really deep 😔
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Brytesp(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
lazkizz:
A man established a zoo and made the entrance fee 300$ but no one went there. He reduced it to 200$ but still no one came. He then reduced the fee to 10$ but still people didn't come. Finally, he made it FREE entrance and soon, the zoo was filled with people. Then he quietly locked the gate of the zoo, set the lions free and made the exit fee 500$ and everyone paid! Lesson: As you go about in life, beware of cheap or free offers, they can be terrible.
No business is free!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Ruthless70: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/malsky007/status/1626477199317471236?t=XcHdAcly6acvJdbJ2bezuQ&s=19

Nin queue
Voter's card queue
BVN queue.
Naira swap queue.

We must queue for everything in Nigeria, backward nation rule by Cow
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by hopefulLandlord: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
babajeje123:

He is still a good God. And He answers prayers too. Sorry I have nothing to proof to you, just saying my own.

And I'm Elvis Presley, I've forked Gal Gadot and Alexandra Daddario. Had thrisome with Gabrielle Union and Mackenzie Davis.

sorry I have nothing to prove to you too. talk is cheap
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buddha3:
These are the set of idiots dragging us backwards as a people.

The CBN has been singing since October that everyone who has old notes should dispose them before January 31st. These moronic airheads who I'm most certain are Tinubu's enthusiasts, opted to listen to desperate politicians and stubbornly held on to theirs. Now they're forming endless queues in front of CBN branches and making the country look like a circus on the international scene.

Some Nigerians are just idiots! Why are they now queueing in front of CBN? Let them take the notes to the microphone taster's bourdillon apartments na.. !

Bastards! I hate nonsense!

You get sense so? Let's do this simple math, i have 500k old notes as a business man, i took the old notes to bank. They collected it without giving me the new notes. How do you expect me to pay my suppliers who are unbanked?, How do you expect me to pay for petty transactions? Logistics? Food? Water?...will all transactions be cash based?, You took 3 thrilling out and injected 500billion, check the ratio?....go to the banks, no cash in the vaults and ATMS, for a country of over 200million...i tried using app, it failed.... When all these cash brouhaha started, banks were still dispensing the old notes. Infact, the new notes didn't come out immediately. you must be a fool. And e no go better for you o.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nigeria government just doesnt love its people
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by babajeje123(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

And I'm Elvis Presley, I've forked Gal Gadot and Alexandra Daddario. Had party with Gabrielle Union and Mackenzie Davis.

sorry I have nothing to prove to you too. talk is cheap
You are what you say you are. No time to dispute that.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by hopefulLandlord: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
babajeje123:
You are what you say you are. No time to dispute that.
talk, like I said, is cheap
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Emefiele, woe to you and Buhari for this hardship after nearly eight years of misery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Guys, Let's Talk Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.