Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence (28520 Views)

States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by OchukoisBlack(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Impregnable101:
Obi is not winning delta? Most of una go just dey una mumu state dey type wetin una nor know about
Oga, I'm in Delta and LP won't win the state. Saturday isn't far off, some people will get more understanding of politics.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by CapitalCee(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Aiel123:

At the peak of Change mantra in 2015,PDP recorded about 40% in Ogun... even last election it still reached 40% but you think getting 25% now is out of place.

PDP got 34% in Ogun state the last time, and that was against Buhari. Not its Asiwaju, he will struggle to get 25% now, remember the igbos and SS that voted him in 2019 have now gone to Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Hopium: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2023
CapitalCee:

Guy you must be joking to think PDP+LP will score 80% in Delta. Lol

So what's your projection?
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Emola12(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu will win the election at first ballot forget the noise.
buh you only get one vote
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Danniedpastor(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Mynd44:
Every electoral year, SBM does this.

1. Obi isn't winning Kogi, Ondo, Nassarawa, Delta and Taraba. Not getting 25% in Sokoto, Ogun, Kebbi and Kastina and Oyo

2. Atiku isn't winning Borno, Yobe and Niger. Not getting 25% in Lagos, Ogun, Kogi and Cross River

3. Tinubu isn't winning Kano

But a Tinubu Run-Off with Obi? Stop the count!!!
Guy, Obi is winning Delta for sure.
We are voting Obi for presidency and Omo-agege for governorship.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2023
It is obvious that you are from a town hall that is different if not you ought to have seen the hand writing on the wall that the bualaba man is not going anywhere. He will struggle to win Lagos. Go and mark my words. ote author=KingKO22 post=121005297]Who is taking this Pandora Obituary serious ?

Election is btw Asiwaju and Atiku

Obituary has no agent's in almost half of the polling units

Abeg. Keep this nonsense poll away.

Asiwaju and Atiku are the only contenders

Obituary is just online president of IPOB[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Jsucre(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2023
ENGINEERG:
If anyone tells you Peter obi can not win again, tell them he is now sure to win 14 states plus FCT from the 36 states. The states are:
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Anambra
Edo
Rivers
Cross River
Delta
Akwa ibom
Bayelsa
Benue
Plateau
Taraba
Fct.

The core North that obi won't do well, will be majorly divided by 3 candidates( Tinubu, Atiku and kwanswaso) and obi Will get something too.
South West will still be divided too, whereas South east and South south won't be so divided,and obi will get landslide victory there.

so let no person tell you it's not possible again, its so POssible
don't forget to calculate the merging
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Proudlyomonna: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2023
KingKO22:
Who is taking this Pandora Obituary serious ?

Obituary is just online president of IPOB

Nextier,Stears,Anap, Bloomberg and other polls says Obi will rule over your big coconut head grin
If na online why APC come dey cry upandan grin
Make I teach you how them dey do am.
Them go pick one place or area.
Meet the people wey dey for there.
Ask them if them wan vote or not.
Ask them who them wan vote for.
Se this one resemble online poll for ya eyes grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Emola12(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2023
a4cube:
Thought Obi will not get up to 1k votes the whole federation. No structure party going into run off with almighty APC headed by Jagaban? You guys must be joking.
with failure Government under APC Just dey play shogbo wa ko eko ni next week Saturday
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by CapitalCee(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:

So what's your projection?

PDP 45% , APC 35%, LP 20%.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Hopium: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2023
CapitalCee:

PDP 45% , APC 35%, LP 20%.

I don't know how strong APC is in Delta, all I know was that PDP will win.

My projection was to counter the dude that said LP will get 94%.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by AmuRubber(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You said obi will not win Delta and taraba and Ondo? Especially delta?

Haven't you heard the entire SS is on lockdown for PO? Oga, Obi will win Delta by 94% votes.

We no you're a tribal bigot but at least try dey hide small. You're not the only mod on NL. Other mods here don't embarrass themselves like this.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Whatitis: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Most people don't get it. Most Nigerians don't read and are uneducated so whoever amongst the contestants that makes the loudest noise for the longest period possible will win. It's that simple. Nigeria is still an under-developed country so most things are still basic.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Proudlyomonna: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2023
OchukoisBlack:

Oga, I'm in Delta and LP won't win the state. Saturday isn't far off, some people will get more understanding of politics.

Oga you can't stay in your room and say LP will not win.
Dispute this reputable organizations that has been conducting polls which involves gathering data and information.
Anap has never made an mistake in the poll since 2011 but you want people to believe you are smarter than them right.
You have a case where a nobody Lp with zero structure winning same poll won by APC the ruling party yet you think this election is the normal type of Election we have been experiencing.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by MartinsD12(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Dapagun:
For the first time since the 1960s, there are 3 competitive political blocs largely along the old regional divides.

Hence the latest survey, which was commissioned by @EiENigeria and conducted by @sbmintelligence, did not provide us with a clear front-runner.

The first 2023 election survey conducted by SBM was published in July 2022 and showed that only 41% of registered voters had collected their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs). (IMAGE 1)

This assumption of low turnout fed into our December 2022 projections, based on a 7,000-respondent survey. (Image 2)

The assumption of low turnout changed when, in January 2023, our 6,500-respondent survey on PVC collection showed a remarkable increase in PVC collection - 97%.

We believe that the surge in voter awareness done by
@inecnigeria and CSOs like Enough is Enough (EiE), through their #RSVP Campaign, have driven voter interest and bucked the low turnout trend in #Nigeria's elections.

Many respondents were clear about whom they felt would win the presidential contest in their state but were not straightforward about their candidate preferences. Furthermore, many registered voters told us that ethnicity and religion would play an important part in their choice.

This runs contrary to recent commentary, which suggests that #NigeriaDecides2023 will be #Nigeria’s first post-modern election, where substantial issues will determine voter choice.

The respondents also said that they expect vote buying despite recent technological and legislative changes to curb that. While an overwhelming majority of respondents claim that they won’t sell their vote, more than a third have experienced vote buying in the past.

The data suggest that @PeterObi and @Atiku could garner enough votes over a sufficient number of states across four of the country’s six geopolitical zones to meet the constitutional requirement of scoring 25% in at least 24 states. (Image 3 and 4)

https://twitter.com/sbmintelligence/status/1626597562282307594?t=viYDxVXs5qwPWmu2H6DvIA&s=19
Na lie bulabaa will come 3rd behind atiku 2nd
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Johnthum(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2023
KingKO22:
I swear this election is btw Asiwaju and Atiku

Receive sense

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by TrumpDonald2: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Mynd44:

1. Obi isn't winning Kogi, Ondo, Nassarawa, Delta and Taraba. Not getting 25% in Sokoto, Ogun, Kebbi and Kastina and Oyo

2. Atiku isn't winning Borno, Yobe and Niger. Not getting 25% in Lagos, Ogun, Kogi and Cross River

Internet. Giving everyone an opportunity to type whatever comes into their head.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Aiel123: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2023
CapitalCee:

PDP got 34% in Ogun state the last time, and that was against Buhari. Not its Asiwaju, he will struggle to get 25% now, remember the igbos and SS that voted him in 2019 have now gone to Obi
PDP got 40% in Ogun in 2019, not 34%.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by CapitalCee(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:

I don't know how strong APC is in Delta, all I know was that PDP will win.

My projection was to counter the dude that said LP will get 94%.

Ok bro dont listen to all these online people most of them dont know what is on ground. PDP would have gotten 60-65%% of Delta state. But PDP is divided, Ibori camp of the PDP that is a very strong base is not supporting Atiku/Okowa, we dont know where their support will go to but it aint LP definitely. APC has gotten stronger in Delta state, and some of grassroot guys in the creeks are loyal to Tinubu. LP will not get 25% in Delta dont listen to all these online newbies in politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Danniedpastor(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2023
KingKO22:
Who is taking this Pandora Obituary serious ?

Obituary is just online president of IPOB
I can tell you for free that this election will be free and fair, agents are not necessary. Apart from buying votes, what is the use of agents in Nigeria election?
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2023
Mynd44:

Let’s bet 5 million naira each, if obi wins Delta, I’ll give you 5 million, if obi doesn’t win Delta, you’ll do same. No be Delta wey I Dey? If you get mind like your handle, put money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2023
ENGINEERG:
If anyone tells you Peter obi can not win again, tell them he is now sure to win 14 states plus FCT from the 36 states. The states are:
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Anambra
Edo
Rivers
Cross River
Delta
Akwa ibom
Bayelsa
Benue
Plateau
Taraba
Fct.

The core North that obi won't do well, will be majorly divided by 3 candidates( Tinubu, Atiku and kwanswaso) and obi Will get something too.
South West will still be divided too, whereas South east and South south won't be so divided,and obi will get landslide victory there.

so let no person tell you it's not possible again, its so POssible

I can beat my chest to say by the time SE/SS votes must have been counted PO will be gapping the next candidate by "minimum of 3 to 4 million votes" So unless there are other regions another candidate can overcome that kind of number it is PO for the president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by CapitalCee(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Aiel123:

PDP got 40% in Ogun in 2019, not 34%.

Please check again

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Guy, Obi is winning Delta for sure.
We are voting Obi for presidency and Omo-agege for governorship.

E go shock them on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by MrEverest(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2023
I'm still trying to understand why on Earth Bayelsa isn't passionate about Peter Obi like the rest of SS and SE? Can someone tell me what is wrong with them?

Bayelsa is 99% Christians and they're in the deep South unlike Edo or Cross River that is close to North geographically. Igbos backed GEJ who is from there like a brother. So, why does the Ijaws have animosity for Igbos? Because you can't tell me otherwise.

If it's about competence, honesty and reliability, Peter Obi is by far the best. If it's about justice and fairness, the presidency ought to go to SE.

Anyways, 2023 election will leave a lasting impression. If states like Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa, Benue etc. could believe in Obi and the Igbo man only for Bayelsa to be the odd one out. It will reopen a past we are trying to forget.

Unfortunately, for them, by God's grace, they will either win with Obi or lose without him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Bennycollins: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2023
socialmediaman:
We’ve done our own Math, it’s the other way round.

Peter Obi will likely win the highest number of votes when you factor in the expected voter apathy in parts of the country especially among supporters of the ruling party

PO may have a run-off with Tinubu or Atiku depending on how the core North votes

If Peter Obi can pull off 25% in all 5 SW states, or 4/5 and Gombe, he’ll likely be the next president of Nigeria
SW has 6 States.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Skeduw20(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Mynd44:

I have to resigned to supporting obi because it is obvious Buhari want another Fulani man in power I.e indirectly supporting his brother, first time I will b seeing a government working against his own party. I strongly believed in power of incumbency, so Atiku is winning.

My advice the southerner should just b their own security because am seeing a plan by this particular ppl...
Can it b possible to take over Nigeria at large?
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by nameo: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Dapagun:
Despite this, we modelled for the National Assembly elections, which points to a Senate dominated by the APC and a House of Representatives with the PDP in the majority, leading to potential legislative gridlock in a divided 10th National Assembly. ([b]Image 1)[/b]

The survey has attempted to account for demographics and voting numbers in each zone and their possible turnout to keep the citizenry aware of the issues pertinent to the coming 2023 elections. (Image 2)

It is hoped that this information will help people as well as enable institutional, civic and media stakeholders to make informed decisions that will benefit the future of #Nigeria.

Download the complete report - https:///G66lBDD1I5

We will publish a similar report on the governorship elections in the 28 Nigerian states that select their leaders along with the presidency in the lead-up to those elections in mid-March 2023.

For data wonks, download the working document here - https:///3mCcw7MEOg

SBM is a reputation intelligence company in the data space. So i will pay attention to them.

I need to read the report myself tho and the links above are not opening
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Thegoodone13(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2023
H
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by Aiel123: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2023
CapitalCee:

Please check again
Oh
I was just calculating only APC and PDP figures alone forgetting that they are other candidates.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by wink2015(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Parachoko:
There will be no rerun

Asiwaju will win convincingly

Kwakwanso and Atiku and Obi will also share part of the bulk northern votes.

So I do not think Tinubu will win convincingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio And APC Leaders Pray For Buhari (Photos) / 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy / Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.