Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't (4065 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / I’m A ‘trophy Husband’ With 3 (oyinbo) Wives — They Work While I Stay Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by compton11(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2023
A man who calls himself a “trophy husband” has revealed that not only does he have three wives, but he doesn’t work!

Comparing his role in the polyamorous family to that on a chessboard, dad-of-two Nick Davis says he doesn’t have a job because “the King doesn’t move around much” while the Queens have all the power.

Meanwhile, his three wives – April, Danielle and Jennifer – all have full-time professions.

Nick met his first wife, April, at university 15 years ago before they welcomed Jennifer into their marriage nine years later.

“It’s nice to have helping hands with my husband”
While it might sound unusual, 38-year-old April says she is happy having extra women in the relationship to meet Nick’s “needs”.

“Nick’s a lot to handle. Let’s just say that… in a lot of ways. Nick is a lot to handle in the bed,” she told TLC’s Seeking Sister Wife program.

“Nick’s a lot to handle in general with his personality. It’s nice to be able to have helping hands.”

In fact, it was actually April who introduced her 39-year-old husband to 25-year-old Jennifer, who was 19 at the time, thinking she would be a good fit for their family.

“It just became evident to me that she was a great person, there was a lot of high intellect in that big brain of hers and I knew that Nick would find her attractive,” April shared.

Nick explained that he likes to be “snuggled up in the middle” of his wives at night, but that sex always occurs in a different area of the home with each wife.

When the polyamorous family appeared on Seeking Sister Wife last year, they welcomed 22-year-old Danielle into their family.

In a wedding ceremony with his other two wives by his side, Nick said he was “living the dream” as he committed to Danielle.

Having three wives, knowing that we’ve all solidified our union and brought it together like we have, it’s just unbelievable. I just feel like I’m just living a dream come true,” he said.

“I honestly didn’t ever think I could be this happy,” Danielle added.

“I didn’t think happiness like this existed until I found a love like this.”

And now The Davis Family has grown even more after Jennifer welcomed their first child together, Vera, in June last year. Nick also has an older teenage son from a previous relationship.

https://us.knews.media/news/im-a-trophy-husband-with-3-wives-they-work-while-i-stay-home/

Moderators: Rocktation

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Ever8090: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2023
They are all beautiful....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by JASONjnr(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2023
How can I become this man? 😎😎

I want to be taken care of......

Then do a party and foursome as I want....

Can life be this sweet to only one man?

Indeed he's a trophy dude!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by adangonadi: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Hmmmm king sized something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by phorget(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2023
See better occupation!

Make I run enter yankee so I go fit run this kain package.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Wawelexy(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
This is the real odogwu... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by jaeyking(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2023
If this is in naija
We go ask which type JuJu u use

But since na Europe, maybe na the Dickson strength

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by zed7: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2023
It had to be a black man. They're the ones endowed with stamina.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by MatrixReloaded: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2023
angry deluded infants

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by meobizy(f): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2023
The women are white and fat. Their males won’t give them a second look. Leave it to a black or Mexican male to perform the work their white counterparts wouldn’t.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Yeah. I'm quite sure he has a hooge rod.

Likes for OBI

Shares for OBI

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by padi94(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2023
The man must pack a monste truck m, cos those women look like se.x addicts...
Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Ahmed0336(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2023
This man is the deal.

Kings don't move around often grin
Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Chaos14: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2023
meobizy:
The women are white and fat. Their males won’t give them a second look. Leave it to a black or Mexican male to perform the work their white counterparts wouldn’t.
Your tears are sweet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by oz4real83(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Before opening the thread, I already knew it would be a black man, some black guys take it as a profession making baby mamas out of women, Nicky Canon is a typical example angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by olgaa14: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Nick is a lot to handle in the bed,” she told TLC’s Seeking Sister Wife program.
That sums it up

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Nonexisting1: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2023
He is a correct man. Keeping them bitches busy while he enjoys life. If the table was turned, they would do the same after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by colossus91(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
One of the pecks of BBC. #Alphamale!!
Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
meobizy:
Atleast they get to enjoy the BBC their males doesn't have ...

Funny thing is, the sexy attractive less fat ones will still cheat on their males for a BBC 😋😋😋

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by franklingud(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
His penis is probably big and long like snake, that's why the white girls love him like that...

... He's a lot to handle in bed...

White olosho them 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by nairalander2020(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Black men are effective in shifting of wombs... straightfact
Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Emmanuel909090: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Man of the year
Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by buzmanjohn(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
🙄 grin
phorget:
See better occupation!

Make I run enter yankee so I go fit run this kain package.
Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by StrongAlphMale: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exactly what every Sane man should be praying for.

White women any day any time twice on Saturday afternoon

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by 1Sharon(f): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
I'm not suprised it's a black man grin

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Maysdevices(f): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chaos14:
Your tears are sweet
Those are facts.

Don’t go and look for something to fulfill your life other than wrestling with your women about who white people like better.

Subhuman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Chaos14: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Maysdevices:
Those are facts.

Don’t go and look for something to fulfill your life other than wrestling with your women about who white people like better.

Subhuman
Your tears are even sweeter
Re: Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't by Maysdevices(f): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chaos14:
Your tears are even sweeter
Yawn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With / Problem Having Sex Without Condom / My girlfriend Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.