Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today (3027 Views)

Akwa Ibom Has Just Completed 2nd Cable Suspended Bridge At Onna…photos / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
For 24 years, they are still promising the south east and south South of a second bridge to connect the two regions, promises upon promises.

PDP embezzled the money

Apc swallowed the funds and Fashola has been doing mouth action since, maybe its the money from the bridge he is using to fund their campaign

5 Likes

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Look at the new 2nd River Niger bridge as it lay unused, same bridge they used to deceive people in Xmas period that it is now in use.

APC should apologise to Nigerians

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
The 1st River Niger bridge constructed before the civil War is shaking terribly, disjointed in a lot of places and tethering to split any moment, but over 100,000 vehicles and heavy trucks pass through this rickety bridge every day.

16 Likes

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
PDAPC Crooks asking for your votes

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
I am wondering what APC is banking 9n for people to vote for them apart from using violence to beat you all into submission.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
When will this embezzlement end?

A government of criminals always robbing their citizens from East, west, north and south.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by muyico(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
U must b kidding me i watch d video live on NTA den!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Zincfingers: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Emeka , this your propaganda is dead on arrival.
Your pictures were not taken today . The fog gave you away.. I used the new bridge yesterday
ASIWAJU 2023

♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fashola is Using money meant for 2nd Niger bridge to campaign for Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by sreamsense: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:
For 24 years, they are still promising the south east and south South of a second bridge to connect the two regions, promises upon promises.

PDP embezzled the money

Apc swallowed the funds and Fashola has been doing mouth action since, maybe its the money from the bridge he is using to fund their campaign
Even if they never finish, at least you see something. Did you see anything from monorail obi promised Anambra till today and did he get the public along on why the project was abandoned after public signing of document to start off. Start questioning from your state first, then come back to federal later

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
muyico:
U must b kidding me
i watch d video live on NTA den!

You watched the propaganda of NTA live, I witnessed the deceit live and direct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:
Your pictures were not taken today . The fog gave you away.. I used the new bridge yesterday
ASIWAJU 2023

♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾

If you show the pictures, I will pay you N20,000 right now. You ate a liar. There is harmattan fog in Onitsha right now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Softmirror: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:

You watched the propaganda of NTA live, I witnessed the deceit live and direct.

WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN FROM ALL THIS LIES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Viscuz: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Softmirror:

He is telling you the truth and instead of you to ask questions you are in far far west saying is a lie .

Motor no dey pass the so called second bridge as we speak right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Softmirror: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Viscuz:

He is telling you the truth and instead of you to ask questions you are in far far west saying is a lie .

Motor no dey pass the so called second bridge as we speak right now

ANOTHER BIG LIES. WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN PLEASE?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Viscuz: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Softmirror:

ANOTHER BIG LIES. WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN PLEASE?! undecided

Abeg shift you know where oko junction dey talk more of where bridge dey located

3 Likes

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:

PDP embezzled the money

SLAP44:
Look at the new 2nd River Niger bridge as it lay unused, same bridge they used to deceive people in Xmas period that it is now in use.

APC should apologise to Nigerians
Why exactly does this post seem like a very childish propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by gratiaeo(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:
ASIWAJU 2023

♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by amuwo1980: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:
ASIWAJU 2023

♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾
Sharap u did not use any bridge , the bridge is not open to the general public for use but will be soon, buhari did well in building that bridge hate or like him he built the bridge and we will remember that so don’t push it

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by BossGerald: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
sreamsense:

Even if they never finish, at least you see something. Did you see anything from monorail obi promised Anambra till today and did he get the public along on why the project was abandoned after public signing of document to start off. Start questioning from your state first, then come back to federal later

Blind bat

How many times are we going to show deaf and dumb urchins like you Obis landmark achievement in Anambra state?? How many nairaland thread more??

So many of you've not left your ogbomoso region since child birth.

One was surprised when he saw the pictures of Onitsha on twitter, he was asking "is this Anambra state "...I wonder what they take Anambra state for.

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
obailala:

Because APC is a failure.

If you have any counter evidence, produce it.

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Softmirror:

Show us the truth today, show us the picture of 2nd River Niger bridge as abandoned by APC.

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by BATified2023: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Softmirror:

remove lies from an Igbo man n he’s nothing

2 Likes

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
amuwo1980:

Sharap u did not use any bridge , the bridge is not open to the general public for use but will be soon, buhari did well in building that bridge hate or like him he built the bridge and we will remember that so don’t push it

I heard the bridge has a structural defect. I heard that the new bridge will collapse in less than 48 hours with full traffic. I heard the bridge was built to take only small cars and keke.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Agonglo17: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:
ASIWAJU 2023

♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾ ♾

Ashiwaju ko, Awashiju ni

Shango kill you there...Yoruba mongrel

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:

Because APC is a failure.

If you have any counter evidence, produce it.
APC is a failure, how exactly does that invalidate the fact that APC built the 2nd Niger bridge?

Can we please try and be mature with our critism?

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
obailala:
APC is a failure, how exactly does that invalidate the fact that APC built the 2nd Niger bridge?

Can we please try and be mature with our critism?

Did they? grin so you don't have any counter evidence?

Why is the bridge faulty and not in use?

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:

Did they? grin so you don't have any counter evidence?

Why is the bridge faulty and not in use?
And what do you mean by the bridge being faulty? What evidence do you need exactly? Did thousands of people not pass the bridge in december?

Like I said, if you must criticise, why dont you do it maturely?

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
obailala:
And what do you mean by the bridge being faulty? What evidence do you need exactly? Did thousands of people not pass the bridge in december?

Like I said, if you must criticise, why dont you do it maturely?

Why was the use of the bridge stop abruptly? Tell us you wisenker grin
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
obailala:

You didn't hear the government say they will close it after Xmas to complete the work? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi / Is Democracy The Solution To Nigerian Problem? / Lagos Alerts Residents On Possible Rise In Water Levels !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.