Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today (3028 Views)

Akwa Ibom Has Just Completed 2nd Cable Suspended Bridge At Onna…photos / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thanksful:

You didn't hear the government say they will close it after Xmas to complete the work? undecided
And what exactly is wrong with that? That a project has not been completed 100%, does that mea n the project doesnt exist?
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:

Why was the use of the bridge stop abruptly? Tell us you wisenker grin
It was announced that the project hasnt been completed 100%, but will be opened temporarily to commuters for the christmas season. How exactly is this simple information too difficult for an adult to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
obailala:
It was announced that the project hasnt been completed 100%, but will be opened temporarily to commuters for the christmas season. How exactly is this simple information too difficult for any normal afult to comprehend?

That was a nice propaganda to divert attention from the dilapidated new bridge. The next president will need to start a new bridge.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
obailala:
And what exactly is wrong with that? That a project has not been completed 100%, does that mea n the project doesnt exist?

It's not completed stop lying. I passed through that bridge to and fro during Xmas. If it's completed, why isn't it opened yet?
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thanksful:

You didn't hear the government say they will close it after Xmas to complete the work? undecided

Are you still believing your government?

They said they will supply the new naira, how far? grin
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:

Are you still believing your government?

They said they will supply the new naira, how far? grin

You talk like a fool. The bridge has long been closed because work is still on going there. Have you been to the bridge.

Most of you shouting there is no pooling unit on social media has never left your local government for once in a two years.

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:
For 24 years, they are still promising the south east and south South of a second bridge to connect the two regions, promises upon promises.

PDP embezzled the money

Apc swallowed the funds and Fashola has been doing mouth action since, maybe its the money from the bridge he is using to fund their campaign
Mumu post
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Thanksful:

It's not completed stop lying. I passed through that bridge to and fro during Xmas. If it's completed, why isn't it opened yet?
Are you sure you can read? Did you read what I wrote? Or is the problem the comprehension?

Did anyone mention anywhere that the project is 100% completed?
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:

That was a nice propaganda to divert attention from the dilapidated new bridge. The next president will need to start a new bridge.
Dilapidated bridge?

Start a new bridge?

Are you sure you're okay mentally?

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by amuwo1980: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:

I heard the bridge has a structural defect. I heard that the new bridge will collapse in less than 48 hours with full traffic. I heard the bridge was built to take only small cars and keke.
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 4:41am On Feb 19, 2023
obailala:
Are you sure you can read? Did you read what I wrote? Or is the problem the comprehension?

Did anyone mention anywhere that the project is 100% completed?

Yes, Fashola said the project will be completed before the end of 2022. He was only lying the minister of darkness has never said a single truth in all his life.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 4:43am On Feb 19, 2023
obailala:
Dilapidated bridge?

Start a new bridge?

Are you sure you're okay mentally?

Prove me wrong and stop shifting the goal post.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 4:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Thanksful:

You talk like a fool. The bridge has long been closed because work is still on going there. Have you been to the bridge.

Most of you shouting there is no pooling unit on social media has never left your local government for once in a two years.

That's what am saying, correction works because someone embezzled the money and poor work was done. APC is a curse.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 5:13am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:

Prove me wrong and stop shifting the goal post.
Why should I try to prove a deluded person wrong? How exactly is any sane person even supposed to do that?

You're the one who claimed the bridge is "dilapidated" without any evidence, and now you're asking for evidence that it isnt dilapidated?

Your case seems like a good example of why substances like 'mkpurummiri' are banned.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 5:15am On Feb 19, 2023
obailala:
Why should I try to prove a deluded person wrong? How exactly is any sane person even supposed to do that?

You're the one who claimed the bridge is "dilapidated" without any evidence, and now you're asking for evidence that it isnt dilapidated?

Your case seems like a good example of why substances like 'mkpurummiri' are banned.

The bridge is not in use, if you say am wrong, open the bridge for use. Chikena!

I don't have time to throw insults. APC are a bunch of crooks just like PDP.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 5:18am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:

The bridge is not in use, if you say am wrong, open the bridge for use. Chikena!

I don't have time to throw insults. APC are a bunch of crooks just like PDP.
And because its not in use, the only possibility your brain could churn out is that it is "dilapidated"?
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by dustmalik: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2023
obailala:
And because its not in use, the only possibility your brain could churn out is that it is "dilapidated"?
Like I always say, you are one of a kind. Unlike other Obidients, you always stand by what you perceive to be the truth, and what you believe is right.

Kudos👍👊
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 5:35am On Feb 19, 2023
obailala:

Are you saying that APC intentionally sealed up the bridge so that they will suffer motorists and laugh at their discomfort?

Tell us more.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2023
The OP its right

1 Like

Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
The OP its right

Don't mind the liars trying to tell me about the abandoned bridge I see everyday since I returned to Nigeria.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by obailala(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
dustmalik:

Like I always say, you are one of a kind. Unlike other Obidients, you always stand by what you perceive to be the truth, and what you believe is right.

Kudos👍👊
The immaturity that abounds in our people can sometimes be nauseating.

So many people just don't possess the intellectual capacity to contribute anything meaningful to political arguments... so all they do is they just resort to conjuring senseless propaganda as we can see on this thread.. quite irritating!
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by sreamsense: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
BossGerald:

Blind bat

How many times are we going to show deaf and dumb urchins like you Obis landmark achievement in Anambra state?? How many nairaland thread more??

So many of you've not left your ogbomoso region since child birth.

One was surprised when he saw the pictures of Onitsha on twitter, he was asking "is this Anambra state "...I wonder what they take Anambra state for.
Keep locking yourself up in self-deceit. You can now drive your car to monorail obi promised Anambra people and let me show you something, at least just to see it like that of federal you saw now. And stop another self-deceit about Anambra growth, it is because the land mass of entire Anambra is just like you are developing a single biggest local in Ibadan since creation of Anambra. If entire Anambra building is spread all over Ibadan, you won't notice there is any high-rise building in Ibadan, but because landmass of anambra is very small, it is easy for all buildings to be noticed. Ogbomosho is neither a state not capital, even though, it is bigger than your Onicha
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by BossGerald: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
sreamsense:

Keep locking yourself up in self-deceit. You can now drive your car to monorail obi promised Anambra people and let me show you something, at least just to see it like that of federal you saw now. And stop another self-deceit about Anambra growth, it is because the land mass of entire Anambra is just like you are developing a single biggest local in Ibadan since creation of Anambra. If entire Anambra building is spread all over Ibadan, you won't notice there is any high-rise building in Ibadan, but because landmass of anambra is very small, it is easy for all buildings to be noticed. Ogbomosho is neither a state not capital, even though, it is bigger than your Onicha

Are these silly reason why Ibadan is a slum??

Do you know the size of USA and Canada?? Why is smaller Nigeria not more developed than them??

Start reasoning with your brain, Anambra is more developed than any state in your region except our former federal capital.
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by SLAP44: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
sreamsense:

Baba, you don't have any points. Sorry .
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by sreamsense: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
BossGerald:

Are these silly reason why Ibadan is a slum??

Do you know the size of USA and Canada?? Why is smaller Nigeria not more developed than them??

Start reasoning with your brain, Anambra is more developed than any state in your region except our former federal capital.
See 3D-mumu, you are comparing Anambra ( your gully ravaged zone) to USA and Canada in Nigeria context. I laughed at your empty brain. USA got independence since 1776, Canada around 1867, but you are comparing growth of Nigeria of 1960 to USA and Canada to cover why Anambra is crawling in term of growth despite it is just a size of one big local government in Ibadan. Keep hiding your failure of development and why one local government equivalent of Ibadan can't be developed faster than that despite being drug pusher headquarters of biafraland
Re: Driving On The Newly Completed 2nd River Niger Bridge Today by BossGerald: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
sreamsense:

See 3D-mumu, you are comparing Anambra ( your gully ravaged zone) to USA and Canada in Nigeria context. I laughed at your empty brain. USA got independence since 1776, Canada around 1867, but you are comparing growth of Nigeria of 1960 to USA and Canada to cover why Anambra is crawling in term of growth despite it is just a size of one big local government in Ibadan. Keep hiding your failure of development and why one local government equivalent of Ibadan can't be developed faster than that despite being drug pusher headquarters of biafraland

See another silly excuse grin

Slummy Ibadan, come over to Anambra state and have sanity.

You don't need to give excuse for living in a slum

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of New Appointees And Some New Ministries. / President Tinubu Restructure And Creates New Federal Ministries / Nigeria Donates $200,000 To Uganda For Landslide Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.