Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous (2100 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Prosperous Under Tinubu If He Wins / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2023
No city in the world is homogenous

London is ethnically heterogenous

New york

Los angeles

Lagos

Abuja

Businesses look for where there is crowd, because that likely means more people to purchase your product

This is why every business runs to Lagos

So Igbo politicians should make their cities attractive to non-indigenes so they can reside in, and make it attractive to investors to invest since the educated population is there.

Igboland being homogenous will not yield anything other than empty duplexes that’s only occupied on Christmas and after new year, it is empty again.

This is why I love Ebonyi state, there are many Yorubas coming to dwell there.

No city excels in isolation

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Zupay: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi, Enugu, Nsukka, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia etc are 100% Igbo residency?🙄

It seems when they were doing sensitization on substance abuse, you were already high on colos!😆😜😜😜

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Zupay:
Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi, Enugu, Nsukka, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia etc are 100% Igbo residency?🙄

It seems when they were doing sensitization on substance abuse, you were already high on colos!😆😜😜😜

They are 90 percent Igbo dominated

You can’t compare it to Lagos and Abuja and foreign cities that are not 90 percent dominated by their indigenous tribes.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Igwe9(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

You can’t compare it to Lagos and Abuja and foreign cities that are not 90 percent dominated by their indigenous tribes.
And who told you that the cities are not developed?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Jcoleworld911: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

New york

Los angeles

Lagos

Abuja

Businesses look for where there is crowd, because that likely means more people to purchase your product

So Igbo politicians should make their cities attractive to non-indigenes so they can reside in, and make it attractive to investors to invest since the educated population is there.

Igboland being homogenous will not yield anything other than empty duplexes that’s only occupied on Christmas and after new year, it is empty again.

Ebonyi state indeed😝😝😝😝😝

Please next time use Ebonyi state for your nonsense narrative and leave rest of igboland outta it

You’re coursing nuisance here, you this Wawa miscreant

You’re celebrating yorubas that sells agbo in the street of Ai that don’t contribute anything in the state, they don’t even live in a house. Most of them sleep beside/under the flyover

Cure yourself from hate, is too bad for you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ogene001: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

Why compare them with Lagos and Abuja, two capitals? Let's compare them with Iragbiji and Daura or move the capital to the East and see if it will not become ethnically heterogeneous

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:

Why compare them with Lagos and Abuja, two capitals? Let's compare them with Iragbiji and Daura or move the capital to the East and see if it will not become ethnically heterogeneous

Never change grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:

Nwa Abakeleke, yorubas are lazy like you that's why. Make una enjoy una poverty there

Yorubas are lazy! Woooo! grin you don show Yorubas be dat for your eyes abi? Well done 👍

We Will Never Forget.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by danvon(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Zupay:

Most of the residents there are not from that community, true or false

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by danvon(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
You cannot be a great and be isolated, simple as that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igwe9:

And who told you that the cities are not developed?
nobody is talking about being developed or not. We’re talking about being viable to attract foreign direct investment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
amadice:

its you and your generation that will not proper. Baastard
you are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:

Nwa Abakeleke, yorubas are lazy like you that's why. Make una enjoy una poverty there
yorubas who dominate the entertainment industry and second in politics in Nigeria are lazy? May Ebonyians be as lazy as Yorubas in that case. Amen

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igbo Marxism on full display on this here foolish thread.

You see the goats that are shouting Biafra are the ones now pushing for multiculturalism.

Well, let them house the Fulani.

No sane people will dwell among heathen cannibal savages

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:

even PH is heterogeneous.

Was it also a former capital? Anuofia

Beta start looking for how to make your homestead heterogeneous so that business can boom like advanced nations.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Ebonyi state indeed😝😝😝😝😝

Please next time use Ebonyi state for your nonsense narrative and leave rest of igboland outta it

You’re coursing nuisance here, you this Wawa miscreant

You’re celebrating yorubas that sells agbo in the street of Ai that don’t contribute anything in the state, they don’t even live in a house. Most of them sleep beside/under the flyover

Cure yourself from hate, is too bad for you

Funny enough the Yorubas I met in Abakaliki are professionals.

IT expats working in Government institutions and Nurses.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by ottersberger(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

I'm yet to attend a meeting where the agenda is “Keep Alaigbo homogenous”.

What sin of the Igbo is it if others are scared stiff to compete with them, as Igbo has consistently done in their own domain?. Sorry, competition is permanently hard coded into Igbo DNA and welcomed so.

Perhaps, you're suggesting that Igbos should introduce a quota system for them that venture beyond the banks of the river Niger to appease their docility?.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

New york

Los angeles

Lagos

Abuja

You are right!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:

Stop the derogation? There is nothing wrong with being an "Nwa Abakeleke". We are all Igbo's.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Dafresh: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

New york

Los angeles

Lagos

Abuja

Go and take your siesta
Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Yorubas are lazy! Woooo! grin you don show Yorubas be dat for your eyes abi? Well done 👍

We Will Never Forget.

you will never forget what exactly!

Grow up ogbeni!

That commenter does not represent the whole Igbo and i thought you should know that already!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
ottersberger:

I'm yet to attend a meeting where the agenda is “Keep Alaigbo homogenous”.

What sin of the Igbo is it if others are scared stiff to compete with them, as Igbo has consistently done in their own domain?. Sorry, competition is permanently hard coded into Igbo DNA and welcomed so.

Perhaps, you're suggesting that Igbos should introduce a quota system for them that venture beyond the banks of the river Niger to appease their docility?.

Igbos should speak good of other tribes so they can feel safe to live in the SE within igbos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Ebubu7: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Stop the derogation? There is nothing wrong with being an "Nwa Abakeleke". We are all Igbo's.
Thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Corporate2020: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:

New york

Los angeles

Lagos

Abuja

Stop leaking secrets. The percentage of foreigners that a village, town, city or country has will determine the prosperity of that village, or town, or city, or country.

Check all prospering nations

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Grow up ogbeni!

That commenter does not represent the whole Igbo and i thought you should know that already!

I know,

Better go and start marrying Yoruba/Hausa/fulani/south south to save yourself.

Sorry I can’t help you bro. The line has been drawn not by me but by them. IT’S ON!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

I know,

Better go and start marrying Yoruba/Hausa/fulani/south south to save yourself.

Sorry I can’t help you bro. The line has been drawn not by me but by them. IT’S ON!

That is why i asked you to grow up in your mentality. You and the op have a lot in common actually.

You both are tribalist!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Skyview01:

That is why i asked you to grow up in your mentality. You and the op have a lot in common actually.

You are both tribalists!

Yes, they made me one.

They don’t have monopoly of tribalist.

Like I said before save yourself or get consumed with them. I’m done preaching. ITS ON!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Tmb78(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Grow up ogbeni!

He does not rep the whole igbo yet you did not correct the person.
I only saw you correct him on 'Nwa Abakaleke'
Jab
Continue, you hear?
😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous by Igwe9(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:
nobody is talking about being developed or not. We’re talking about being viable to attract foreign direct investment
Talk about your region first

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu : War: I Have Changed My Mind / The Chicago State University Certificate Saga Is A CIA Operation . The Last Card / Terror Code RED For Edo,delta And Yoruba And Other Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.