Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos (2184 Views)

It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe / Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by yarimo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
delkuf:
With the population of Igbo in lagos state and people getting tired of apc bad governance, I believe Peter obi will have 20-25 percent of vote in lagos state. If tinubu urchins are underminding the population of Igbo in lagos, they will receive the shock of there life.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by duro4chang(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
But zombies and 0bidiots have been saying your obi will win Lagos. Reality is setting. Look at ethnic bigotry in what he wrote
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by Ttalk: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
cry
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🤣🐖

Chest beating runs in the blood!

When they will have you all inside on Election Day, you will start screaming marginalization!

Better advice your brothers to go vote in the East. They will be safer there on Election Day.

It is talks like this that makes people like lack confidence.
Just like saying every yoruba man in London should leave that country even if they are citizens.

Try and eschew hatred,it is already eating u deep.
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by NEUDUDE: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🤣🐖

Chest beating runs in the blood!

When they will have you all inside on Election Day, you will start screaming marginalization!

Better advice your brothers to go vote in the East. They will be safer there on Election Day.

Operation python dance dey outside oh. Do anyhow, you go see anyhow lol grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Operation python dance dey outside oh. Do anyhow, you go see anyhow lol grin

Burutai is in APC

He is will replay it!
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by Qtrpst4: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Yes obi is an Igbo project go hug transformer
AdiscoPele:
Therefore, it's now clear that Obi is an igbo project and I can assure you that the igbos population in lagos are inconsequential.

It will dawn on you that lagos belongs to the Yorubas and Tinubu.

You igbos are the most ungrateful set of humans in the entire world. This same Tinubu gave you igbos a voice in lagos by given you people a seat at the state assembly and also gave you guys a seat at the National Assembly House of Reps but still, he's still, the igbos hate this man for no reason.

Just have it at the back of your mind, starting from 26th Feb, 2023, after Asiwaju has been declared winner, we will make Lagos UNCOMFORTABLE for the ungrateful lots.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by Urchinpainer: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
delkuf:
With the population of Igbo in lagos state and people getting tired of apc bad governance, I believe Peter obi will have 20-25 percent of vote in lagos state. If tinubu urchins are underminding the population of Igbo in lagos, they will receive the shock of there life.

Even with voter apathy and intimidation, PDP got over 40% in 2019.

Obi will not get anything short of 50% in Lagos. Go and mark it somewhere! Don't use Nairaland Urchins to gauge the election. 99.99% of Nigerians are not on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by AdiscoPele: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

How can Tinubu a rascal from Iragbiji Osun state be the one to give igbos a voice in Lagos? His father and grandfathers were languishing in Iragbiji Osun state when the Late Louis ojukwu owned lots of properties in key parts of Lagos
kids like you don't know anything than the lies fed you by your bigoted parents.
We will let you feel little of the heat so you'll have to respect your host like you fear the North. Just wait till 26th Feb.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by AdiscoPele: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
amuwo1980:

Fork u and go ahead and do ur worst even he wins
You'll shed hots when you start feeling the heat. Useless people you don't respect their host. We'll treat you igbos the way you deserved to be treated.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by joshrooy23(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Therefore, it's now clear that Obi is an igbo project and I can assure you that the igbos population in lagos are inconsequential.

You igbos are the most ungrateful set of humans in the entire world. This same Tinubu gave you igbos a voice in lagos by given you people a seat at the state assembly and also gave you guys a seat at the National Assembly House of Reps but still, he's still, the igbos hate this man for no reason.

Just have it at the back of your mind, starting from 26th Feb, 2023, after Asiwaju has been declared winner, we will make Lagos UNCOMFORTABLE for the ungrateful lots.

The resources used to run the affairs of Lagos and develop Lagos did it come from Lagos, it came from Igbo states ungrateful humans.....if Nigeria finally separate Yoruba people will turn to alamagri

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by unclejb2(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
delkuf:
obi will get more than 45% of Lagos votes

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by F117nighthawk: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
He will win far more than 25% in Lagos, he will surely get anything from 40% upward

I said this about LP PARTY RESULT IN LAGOS STATE and it came to past

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by localbreed(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Obi will not see 25% in any SW state

Lagos is no man's land
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdiscoPele:

The biggest supporters of Peter Obi are Obasanjo, PA Adebanjo and Doyin Okupe. Hence Obi is more of a Yoruba project.

If the igbos are inconsequential in Lagos, then why are Yoruba men contesting for positions in Lagos wear Igbo attires in their posters?

When Tinubu was still a kid, an igboman, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe represented Lagos in Nigeria Parliament. He was the first Lawmaker from Lagos State.

Hence the igbos are stakeholders in the Lagos project. With their population and contribution, the deputy Governorship of Lagos suppose to be reserve for the igbos.

However Tinubu and other tribalistic people have conspired to deny them that position.

Hence on February 25th, Tinubu will be served breakfast by Ndi Igbo in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by amuwo1980: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdiscoPele:
You'll shed hots when you start feeling the heat. Useless people you don't respect their host. We'll treat you igbos the way you deserved to be treated.

I say get the fork out, we will shit and piss all over the place and Bleep ur girls in their hijab and use it to wipe my sweaty Ibo ass when am done screwing kudirate and the other other girls with those long scars runing down their black face and heels so dirty u wonder where this one is from and pls don’t stain the bed shits
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
So Peter Obi is an Igbo candidate? Only Igbo votes can make him win the election??
Never seen a tribe wey no sabi play politics like Igbos. Always one way traffic.....naso una dey lose all the time
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by 206oladiran: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
The op specifically mentioned Igbo voters in Lagos, meaning they're the only voters he's banking on for Obi to win Lagos. That's crass ethnic politics.The op specifically mentioned Igbo voters in Lagos, meaning they're the only voters he's banking on for Obi to win Lagos. That's crass ethnic politics....
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 3:09am On Feb 19, 2023
localbreed:

Lagos is no man's land
enter mushin go shout am grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by obyrich(m): 3:23am On Feb 19, 2023
AdiscoPele:

What is the meaning of SWAGA? Can you tell me its equivalent in Igbo?
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by smokinloud(m): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Trollronaldo:
lol, Obi may even win Lagos.

What are you talking about?. I am Yoruba and I and all my family are voting for Obi.

If Tinubu eventually wins, the win Wil be very slim.

Say 40% to 37%
Tinubu will actually garner more than 55 percent in Lagos State!.
Re: Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos by Exclusive101: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2023
I owe you 50K cash if he does

https://www.nairaland.com/7564433/peter-obi-vote-equivalent-igbo
delkuf:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Been Played! / In-Fighting In Tinubu’s Camp Over Concerns On His Whereabouts, Health Condition / We Relied A Lot On Garri”: Late Deborah Samuel’s Family Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.