Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience (2647 Views)

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Is It Right To Narrate Your Past To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience by Red02(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Normally I'm familiar with trips from Arizona but today weed wan show me say i dey learn work grin

I blew one stick of weed was having a normal trip with inpsirational vibes before i blew another stick was still cool unitl my friend(older than me) who was on his second started blabbing grin, his trips was so funny till when i felt like i was not feeling my self. Like even arizona doesn't make me feel this way.

My tongue was moving by itself, my mouth was dry like sahara desert. I left him went to a shop took some things my tongue was still misbehaving... Omo at this point i was really bothered. I was thinkn omo dem poison dis thing.
I left after giving the shop owner a confused stare, i ran back home i was loosing it different thoughts began sprouting.
Na ordinary weed na
How i go take mad
Could this be ment
Can i still talk

Omo i was seeing things it now occurred to me that from the point i left my friend to the shop i wasn't aware of myself and my activities.

I sat down trying to think of wat was happening how is ordinary weed giving me this trips.
That period was really intense

Modified

I've had several highs before like very mad highs from arizona skushi other kind drinks
But this one was different it seemed spiritual at the same time i was seeing and hearing various things
My reasoning was fast and very logical to anything

5 Likes

Re: Experience by doctore212(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
I dragged one Sapele weed like that

The next thing I carry our house rent enter olosho end

6 Likes

Re: Experience by Red02(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
doctore212:

grin grin omo this one mad

1 Like

Re: Experience by SUPERPACK: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
All what you sensed during that period are symptoms of Schizophrenia. Be careful weed and Schizophrenia are closely associated and it can trigger it when euphoria is too high.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience by Pells1: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
No gain in weed angry grin grin
Ex weedstar saying this grin grin grin
It will make you lazy and bleeped up thinking life is good even when everything is bleeped up angry grin grin
Stay awy from weed grin grin grin
I remember mama no shaking green weed at Ekpoma cheesy cheesy cheesy
Life sha grin grin grin
Say no to weed🌿🌿🌿

11 Likes

Re: Experience by Chocoloco: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Here we go

Like for loud share for colos

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Experience by Shalommy(f): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pells1:
No gain in weed angry grin grin
Ex weedstar saying this grin grin grin
It will make you lazy and bleeped up thinking life is good even when everything is bleeped up angry grin grin
Stay awy from weed grin grin grin
I remember mama no shaking green weed at Ekpoma cheesy cheesy cheesy
Life sha grin grin grin
Say no to weed
Amos goat. No wonder u dey mumu anyhow, so na stone dey run u?undecided Chaii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Experience by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Red02:
Normally I'm familiar with trips from Arizona but today weed wan show me say i dey learn work grin

I blew one stick of weed was having a normal trip with inpsirational vibes before i blew another stick was still cool unitl my friend(older than me) who was on his second started blabbing grin, his trips was so funny till when i felt like i was not feeling my self. Like even arizona doesn't make me feel this way.

My tongue was moving by itself, my mouth was dry like sahara desert. I left him went to a shop took some things my tongue was still misbehaving... Omo at this point i was really bothered. I was thinkn omo dem poison dis thing.
I left after giving the shop owner a confused stare, i ran back home i was loosing it different thoughts began sprouting.
Na ordinary weed na
How i go take mad
Could this be ment
Can i still talk

Omo i was seeing things it now occurred to me that from the point i left my friend to the shop i wasn't aware of myself and my activities.

I sat down trying to think of wat was happening how is ordinary weed giving me this trips.

Modified

I've had several highs before like very mad highs from arizona skushi other kind drinks
But this one was different it seemed spiritual at the same time i was seeing and hearing various things
na better weed you chop so oooo
Re: Experience by Red02(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
na better weed you chop so oooo

grin grin d tin show me shege
Re: Experience by Kasdat5(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
I woke my mum up @ mid night that I wanted to have a conversation with her , she was already happy thinking I wan bring babe come show her , that's how I began crying . Long story that night , nobody Sha suspect sey na weed . Glory to God

5 Likes

Re: Experience by Pells1: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Shalommy:
Amos goat. No wonder u dey mumu anyhow, so na stone dey run u?undecided Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Sexy lizard I'm not Amos😏
U don chop todayπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Experience by Red02(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Kasdat5:
I woke my mum up @ mid night that I wanted to have a conversation with her , she was already happy thinking I wan bring babe come show her , that's how I began crying . Long story that night , nobody Sha suspect sey na weed . Glory to God

You went emotional grin

5 Likes

Re: Experience by Itohanmiwa: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2023
OP you see how your brain dey give you symptoms of psychosis and you nor pay attention. Lol weed bad sha, no two ways about it. Then after getting high I would start creating and solving problems in my brain and start imagining miraculous money locating me from nowhere without me working for it. Always gave me good plans and thoughts but no motivation to follow up my plans. Hence, it made me very lazy and I lost a lot of weight without even realising it. Quit now for over 3 months and just discovered my weight rose from 75kg to 84kg and I didn't gain any additional fat to achieve this. Never again will I touch that stuff.
#SayNoToDrugs

4 Likes

Re: Experience by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Arizona, loud, sk, Colos ..

All of them no be weed??πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Abi which one be weed, Which one be Arizona..

Op if the stick of the weed tiny na Colos you smoke...

1 Like

Re: Experience by Illegal1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Omoh......the 1st day i smoke weed,nah there i take knw say na small tin dey make person mad..

any tin wen person talk,dey funny to me...nah their i go jst bust laff as if nah one kind funny tin the guy talk..

i manage waka reach house,enter mumsy kitchen strengt....omoh...i nearly eat the full pot of soup finish.

food wen i knw say,on a normal day,i no fit eat for 2 days,na i eat at once...

truly....highness no be anybody mate

7 Likes

Re: Experience by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Experience by Philipmighty(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Weed gives joy
Weed gives life
Weed gives inspiration
Weed make you think strength
It makes you forget about the past etc

The joy of weed is nobody's mate
I will forever be an ambassador of weed, till death takes it turn

7 Likes

Re: Experience by Autobot05: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Na colos you carry ?
I've smoked everything except crack

Na Colorado dey shake me well well ..

Say no to drugs .. nothing dey there bro

1 Like

Re: Experience by Illegal1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

hahahahaha...

bros...y u cry nah?
Re: Experience by Red02(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Autobot05:
Na colos you carry ?
I've smoked everything except crack

Na Colorado dey shake me well well ..

Say no to drugs .. nothing dey there bro

Guy i see wetin i smoke na ordinary weed, d tin sef shock me bcoz i dey used to higher trips.

I sabi colos well no b colos
Re: Experience by Rickyforeign(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
doctore212:

πŸ˜‚ U should be homeless by now
Re: Experience by Rickyforeign(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chocoloco:
Here we go

Like for loud share for colos
Waytin colos take my eyes see. πŸ˜” Chai πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Experience by BigYash: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
E get weed wey I blow like that during 2020,before I repented. Till today, I no know which kind weed be that o.My mind tell me say them mix am with colos,cux SK, AZ and Loud no get power reach like that. On two occasions like that when I run am,people when near me ,when inhale the smoke got high.. First day d trips was out of this world.The one I bought served me three weeks. Omo I enjoyed the trips for d three weeks ,no be small. The banny that was with me then really enjoyed herself ,she still dey testify till date. grin Her mind dey ,as show began.. cheesy
Re: Experience by BigYash: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Rickyforeign:

Waytin colos take my eyes see. πŸ˜” Chai πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ
grin cheesy If who no sabi high take colos,he fit run mad

1 Like

Re: Experience by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Expensive play. Do you know how many years that shitty lifestyle took from me?
The price of loving the 'lah' is too costly.
Ignorance is indeed bliss (while you bask in the euphoria of having so much figured out when feeling the high), until much opportunities has been gone and your peers have left you behind to achieve more in life (coz you can't be at two places at the same time) while you play the 'stone-god'.
To think Nigeria doesnt have well trained shrinks and rehabs (and a steady influx of more wicked drugs), we are already sitting on a timebomb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experience by ATEAMS: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Red02:

grin grin d tin show me shege

Could be recently harvested
Re: Experience by MonthlySalary: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
It was in Lagos. First time I smoked loud.
I almost fell from a 3 story building..... I would haven't been on this thread today
Re: Experience by xtivin(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Red02:

Na ordinary weed na
How i go take mad
Could this be ment
Can i still talk

Modified

Use that stuff long time ago at varsity, cook beans with it, drink am as tail, took a wrap of it with some homies same time. Mehn that guy was my P.A for 48hrs.. was literally telling me what to do and say, where to go and not to go. at a point it seem as if my heart wants to jump off. I call it a day since den. Drug is bad

1 Like

Re: Experience by JoeRizzla(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: Experience by Red02(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
JoeRizzla:
This happened to one of my neighbor those days, the guy finished smoking weed den came back home and woke up his papa and mama then told them to get ready that his carrying this house to the neighboring village. Omoh them think say na play until he started asking his father questions like
shay na here him lose em job ? , shay na here him no get money to buy food ? , shay na here em mama lost her phone? lols

Las Las na rope we tire am and forcefully give am garri ❄️❄️

Na first timer
Re: Experience by WantsandMore: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Out of curiosity, what's the difference between Arizona & the weed this op is describing please, anyone?
Re: Experience by chariisGRACE(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I wanted to write, but the story long.
So, just follow laugh.
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(1) (2) (Reply)

Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told / What Can You Say About This Lady(photo) / What Will You Do When Your Bride Is In This Condition. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.