Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa (18601 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
asanausana91:
you are in pain.
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by VawulenceProMax: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
So na tinubu dey win. Wtf. He has the most poor masses in a pic
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Taiggarr: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
asanausana91:
you are in pain.

I was there LIVE...it was a FLOP..infact a GRANDE FLOP..the camera just tried to do justice to those pics and the angles..

At this rate,Atiku will loose Adamawa to Tinubu..
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Taiggarr: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
asanausana91:
you are in pain.

I was there LIVE...it was a FLOP..infact a GRANDE FLOP..the camera just tried to do justice to those pics and the angles..

At this rate,Atiku will loose Adamawa to Tinubu.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
frank14011991:
dey mumu yourself, all my friends in adamawa are for Atiku, both PDP and APC though I am for tinubu
Those your friends, who did they voted for in 2019.. Buhari right...?

I clearly stated that many of those that voted Atiku in 2019 will now vote Obi.. My self inclusive..
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Taiggarr:

Same thing I was telling them..

We didn't feel the campaign in town.. But Tinibu will come third in Adamawa..

Who is your candidate and which ward are you..?
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Featuredgist: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Numerouno94(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

I'm in Yola currently.. Didn't feel that he campaigned here..

He has lost a huge chunk of people that voted in Adamawa last time to Obi..

Adamawa result will be shocking..

Boss 4get abt it. I was in Yola for a few weeks and I can boldly tell u that Atiku is winning Adamawa. 4 Christ sake thats his stronghold.

It's like saying Tinubu will not win Lagos or Obi will not win Anambara. Let's b factual abeg.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Yhemzie(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
A total flop. Shame on Atiku.

With this crowd and you called it a flop. Probably, there is another meaning to the word "flop" aside the one I know.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Mccullum: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu is our choice, Tinubu we want for president.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by DrAkpamudehe: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Of course, zombidients urchins will always claim to be anywhere on cyberspace just to soothe a narrative. Odeeh

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by adecz: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:

An Obidient sighted❗️❗️

Lie, lie na una second name.

We hope you people will recruit
Alh Liar Mohammed in your 2027
campaigns after this failed one 😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by switlily25(f): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
Remain pressed!!!

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by ballydankkf: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
The incoming President Alhaji Atiku will have a clean sweep at Home come next weekend.
Just of days from now Atiku will be called His Excellency President Elect insha'Allah.

Atiku is coming
#RescueNigeria
#RecoverNigeria
#Atikuorganizingforaction

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Sby(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
[i][/i]
goshikid:
Urchins and zombies how matters na

E choke una πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Make una no cry
No mind dem

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by asanausana91: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Taiggarr:

hahahahaha. Which tinubu?
The man that raise his two hands when national anthem was going on? Or the one that cannot point out his classmates or the name of his school?
You are a disgrace to your family if you are supporting that caricature called tinubu.
For your information Atiku is winning the whole north. We are going to vote for our own. The election is drifting towards ethnicity or regional colouration. With the evil intension tinubu is planning for the north, it is better we vote for Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by AngelicBeing: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBallsBiden:

Last warning, if you spam nairaland.com again with this post, l will ban you for 35 years and I will arrest you and detain you for 35 years tongue
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Prince111111: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

you people go just open that your mouth wahhhh🀣

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Prince111111: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Numerouno94:

Boss 4get abt it. I was in Yola for a few weeks and I can boldly tell u that Atiku is winning Adamawa. 4 Christ sake thats his stronghold.

It's like saying Tinubu will not win Lagos or Obi will not win Anambara. Let's b factual abeg.
common sense no dey common for them na

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Prince111111: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Risingblue008:
Make atiku remove mind for south easth cos anything wey pdp governors promise am na lie oo,
Make atiku and tinibu remove mind from these states
Delta
Edo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Kogi
Benue
Kogi,
This i knw,I don't know about urs
the way people go take laugh you people ehn...I hope some will not disappear from Nairaland after election 😁

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by searchlight: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Legitisreal:
this your consolation would be fully amplified as your only option in a few days

By then you would be taking the side you where in 2019
Like are you seriously thinking that Tinubu will win this election? If you are that means you are dull as a person.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by searchlight: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Mccullum:
Tinubu is our choice, Tinubu we want for president.
Choice of street miscreants
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by searchlight: 12:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Prince111111:
the way people go take laugh you people ehn...I hope some will not disappear from Nairaland after election 😁
They no go laugh us because all of us will be agonising. Tinubu will never win and even if he wins he can't be declared president elect by the cabals. Prepared to wail and accuse your master of truncating democracy. Expect a lot of inconclusive elections, what happened in Kano and Osun that you hailed that time will surely happen in general election if Atiku didn't win at first ballot. MKO Abiolas treatment could just be in the offing

If you are yet to see the handwriting on the wall then you are a big fool.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Prince111111: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2023
searchlight:
They no go laugh us because all of us will be agonising. Tinubu will never win and even if he wins he can't be declared president elect by the cabals. Prepared to wail and accuse your master of truncating democracy. Expect a lot of inconclusive elections, what happened in Kano and Osun that you hailed that time will surely happen in general election if Atiku didn't win at first ballot. MKO Abiolas treatment could just be in the offing

If you are yet to see the handwriting on the wall then you are a big fool.

what an idiot! God forbids me supporting a criminal like Tinubu. Just get lost this early morning I dey go work
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by nesphil(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by seeyounow: 1:00am On Feb 19, 2023
undecided undecided

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Inosky: 1:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Vote Obi
Vote LP

Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by livinbygrace: 4:34am On Feb 19, 2023
I thought they said Kwankwaso would collapse his party structure into PDP today?As it stands now,Jagaban is the next President.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Malory: 5:01am On Feb 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

I de tell you.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa by Tom1960: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2023
Power must shift to the south for the sake of equity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej's Ambition Destroyed Traditional Institutions - NSCIA / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.