Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election (764 Views)

Obidients It Is Not Over Until It Is Over " Enemies Has Fallen" / Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Sweetberry123: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2023
One area most people refuse to dwell on is the onstitutional requirement or as I call it, the constitutional headache of getting at least 25% of the ballot in 2/3 of the states plus FCT.
Down South, It's safe to say Obi has all 11 states of the SE & SS in the bag as per spread. That leaves us with the SW. You can take it to the bank that the Tom Bradley effect will severely play out in the SW. Most Yorubas who are shouting Obi up and down will end up voting for Tinubu. The only state Obi can get the required 25% in all of SW is Lagos. Think back to the Osun election.

Going up North, I can assure you Obi will not get even 20%( not 25% o, I said 20%) in any NW/NE state.. This is where Obi's hopes and sadly the aspirations of millions of Nigerian youths will be buried completely, never again to arise. The NW/NE promises to be a graveyard littered with the tombs of many political careers. Tinubu should beware of the NW/NE sector. They are in this election, the virgin bride. And she's being courted by all and sundry. Atiku is likely going to win her hand in marriage.
That leaves us with the NC, here Obi might get the required spread in a few states owing to their sizeable Christian population. You can forget Kwara and Kogi though. And even if by some inconceivable miracle, Obi should have 25pc in all NC states, it's still not enough to make him President. He"d still have fewer than 20 states. So its mathematically impossible for Obi to win.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by SpatialKing(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Most Yorubas shouting Tinubu will endup voting for either Atiku or Obi
Calm down is few days to D day

12 Likes

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Demiolao: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2023
That is for God to answer bro. God is the king maker not man. If he doesn't want you leader their s nothing anyone can do about it

1 Like

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2023
H
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2023
And impossible for a dead man like Tinubu to rule. If the living can't win, the dead can't win.

7 Likes

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Naira20: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Kikikiki, these naysayers still don't get it.

Gaslighting will not work for OBIdients.
Change your strategy.

Is it a group of 4 shidrens on twitter that became a global movement that you are telling your useless opinion?

Just for you to know

Peter Obi is The next President of Nigeria come February 25,2023

7 Likes

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by N3TRAL: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi will perform better in the North than in the South West.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Hendrixky: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi will get too much vote in abuja and lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by phorget(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi Win or Lose; a win-win for our democracy.

The truth of the whole matter is that the emergence of Obi has awakened the sub conscience of some of us, we have come t realized that PDAPC can be challenged and I am sure that should able lose this election then anyone that wins would always have it in mind that Nigerians are no more fools.
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Sweetberry123:
One area most people refuse to dwell on is the onstitutional requirement or as I call it, the constitutional headache of getting at least 25% of the ballot in 2/3 of the states plus FCT.
Down South, It's safe to say Obi has all 11 states of the SE & SS in the bag as per spread. That leaves us with the SW. You can take it to the bank that the Tom Bradley effect will severely play out in the SW. Most Yorubas who are shouting Obi up and down will end up voting for Tinubu. The only state Obi can get the required 25% in all of SW is Lagos. Think back to the Osun election.

Going up North, I can assure you Obi will not get even 20%( not 25% o, I said 20%) in any NW/NE state.. This is where Obi's hopes and sadly the aspirations of millions of Nigerian youths will be buried completely, never again to arise. The NW/NE promises to be a graveyard littered with the tombs of many political careers. Tinubu should beware of the NW/NE sector. They are in this election, the virgin bride. And she's being courted by all and sundry. Atiku is likely going to win her hand in marriage.
That leaves us with the NC, here Obi might get the required spread in a few states owing to their sizeable Christian population. You can forget Kwara and Kogi though. And even if by some inconceivable miracle, Obi should have 25pc in all NC states, it's still not enough to make him President. He"d still have fewer than 20 states. So its mathematically impossible for Obi to win.

1. I am Yoruba and I will never vote incompetence. My vote is for Peter Obi. I don't know what you mean by saying many Yorubas will change their minds. That is simply not true.

2. Your assumptions are based on old voting patterns. You don't know that there are millions of new voters coming in to vote this time around.

3. If Nigeria does not elect Peter Obi, just prepare for another 16 years of suffering and slavery. I have worked with APC before so I know they don't care about you or me. They only care about their pockets and power. You can take that to the bank and cash it.

5 Likes

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by bender79: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2023
All this trash you are writing means nothing. Those who wish to vote Peter Obi are doing it regardless of what happens, it's a matter of conscience so just save us the stress
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by SaintNegro77: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Saturday is not yet here and some people have already started crying. Keep crying and romancing ignorance until Peter Gregory Obi is declared winner.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by mike8804: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi save state money in his bank, Fidelity bank and invested the balance in his business, Hero beer and Nest. That's all they can tell us he did
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by doggedfighter(f): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Sorry for yourself !

Waste bin opinion !
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by bender79: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2023
mike8804:
Obi save state money in his bank, Fidelity bank and invested the balance in his business, Hero beer and Nest. That's all they can tell us he did
Then Tinubu is using Lagos money as his ATM, oya olodo tell me which is better?
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2023
From what what I got within the pvilla, Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. They have worked out everything already.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Penguin2: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Sweetberry123:

I hate to read trashes like this 🤦

So you are claiming to have more facts than ANAP, Nextier and Stears?

Christians make up about 40% of Kaduna population who are majorly in Southern Kaduna that have faced near extermination from the face of the earth since APC came to power. This is what has made the candidacy of Peter Obi popular in that region as evidenced in the turnout he got the day he visited them. Now, are you telling me that these guys will vote for APC’s Muslim/Muslim ticket or for PDP with another Fulani who are their killers? What region is Kaduna?

Taraba is about 70% Christians, if not more, which is why they have always voted PDP as the bought into the propaganda that APC is a Muslim party. Now, are you telling me these guys will vote APC with a Muslim/Muslim ticket or vote for a Muslim to succeed another Muslim as president? What region is Taraba?

I think about yesterday or the day before, someone wrote here that Biu in Southern Borno is more Obidient than Edo.

Same story in Southern Bauchi.

Same story in Southern Kebbi.

Same story in Southern Gombe.

Same story amongst Adamawa Christians.

While I’m not saying Obi is a Christian candidate or expecting votes from Christians alone, the 2023 elections is an existential issue for Northern Christians. Their lives and that of their unborn generation depend on the outcome.

We shouldn’t even go talking about the North Central…

So, stop saying trash that is not supported by any empirical evidence but hallucinatory wishful thinking.

Obi is your next President, make peace with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Penguin2: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
From what what I got within the pvilla, Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. They have worked out everything already.

Lol.

By “pvilla”, do you mean Presidential Villa?

And if yes, can you give me a tip of the iceberg of what you got?

I’m curious 🧐
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Felabrity: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi will finish distant 7th
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by YourMrBoo: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Why I like obidients is there perseverance in tackling challenges...

My senior brother @Op, the obidients have come too far, little flashback in how obidient movement started will knock you back to your senses...

LP is a political force today is because of the doggedness of Peter Obi supporters generally known as obidients.

This people have grown from 0 to becoming the third force within not less than a year. You shouldn't be testing their resolve.

As for your post, just wait for it. Obidients are not pushovers that runs away from challenges especially those that comes from naysayers and doubting Thomases.

Have a blissful Sunday
Re: Sorry Obidients, It Is Practically Impossible For Obi To Win This Election by Biggeststar01: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2023
mike8804:

Yes and we want to help him to invest the entire Nigeria money in his bank and use it for his family business too.

We want Obi to chop Nigeria raw. No be only tinubu go enjoy good thing na grin

(1) (Reply)

But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will / VIDEO: Thugs Came With Bottles, Canes, Threatened Us To Vote APC – Lagos Voter / How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.