Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,359 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty (23417 Views)

IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go / IGP deploys DIG, AIG, 11 CPs for Ondo election / IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Salvador1:
this should worry tinubu alot as he's planning on using security to intimate voters.
Thanks to igp cos Frank MBA will take care of any thugs that will harass voters.

How did you know what Tinubu was planning to do? Are you psychic or something?

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Be like dem no wan make this election hold. But on Obi Datti I Stan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by DriveByKiller: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Where are the imbeciles who thought the Naira redesign was aimed at Tinubu?

Una never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by ShootThemAll(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
madridguy:
So the delayed in deployment is simply for the IGP to show is muscle grin Make una kwotinue.

Jagaban is here already.

If Thiefnubuuuu see second in this presidential election, just send your account number I will send 50k to you. Buhari wants a free and fair election and doing EVERYTHING possible to make it happen. Tinubu is finished! Kwankwaso fit get vote pass am sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by gigabyte13: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Make una dey play
Una plan go luleeeeeeee
We must vote, we go vote.....
Na una go tireeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Illegal1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
We no wn hear say say dey postponed dis election ooh...

i dn already prepare my dancing shoe for jagaban..

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Adaisback(f): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Someone posted it here that there will be no election in Nigeria. He posted it last month
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Digitron:
I found the deployment very funny.

How will a new CP understands the security architecture two weeks to a crucial election

100/100
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Tflex01: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Demiolao:
I expect a lot of surprises in this election

Forget any suprises... The election won't hold.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Tflex01: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
AtikuOkowa:
Drugie is finished as I can see

IGP insist on free and fair election

No enough days to buy their faith and to know where they would go

I laugh you...

Even if election will hold, it's definitely not this weekend.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by CertifiedUrchin: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Salvador1:
grin grin

Nice one Frank MBA still remain Lagos CP till after election.

Mc oluomo and his Nairaland touts will be dealt with severely if they constitute nuisance.
Frank Mba is Ogun CP, not Lagos.
Lagos CP is Owohunwa.

2 Likes

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by BalticGold: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
I don't think Buhari has plans for any elections. The naira redesign policy and the artificial fuel scarcity were all geared towards causing an end SARS like uprising. Thereby giving them an excuse to postpone the elections. My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nchenches: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
The soldiers should be handy to police the election since rivalry is wrecking the Nigeria police force.
Nigeria with its sovereignty belongs to the people represented by the voters, not to anybody. We have had enough of these vested interests in presidential elections in Nigeria, interests that brought Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Skyehigher1: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
bopopades:
Anybody can win but TINUBU

he is the worst presidential candidate by far in the history of democrazy

but what of buhari and obi and atiku

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
The postponement of this election will be indefinite mark my words.
INEC : CBN has not released fund
POLICE: Suspended deployment of personel.
Masses still queuing just to deposit their hard earned money without hope of getting new notes at any bank. Told to embrace cashless policy where sometimes you can spend 2 days still trying and failed to transfer money to customers.
Whatever the people in authority bring upon themselves, poor masses will have far far less to lose.
Watching........

5 Likes

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by JoeEeL(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Originakalokalo:
It is well.

See this

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹³ And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

¹⁴ His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

¹⁵ And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

¹⁶ And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

¹⁷ And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

¹⁸ I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

This is Jesus.

Obey him. Believe him and be saved.

He has the keys of death and hell.

He is the only one that can save you from the power of death.

I have refrained from calling nigerians black monkeys and dunces.

Fuel you don't have. It has quadrupled in price in just 4 years. Jobs you don't have. Access to the money you get from the little hustle y'all do, you can't get. Now some of you use money to buy money.

Instead of applying pressure to the useless government, bursting out on d streets and ensuring both elites and masses are dragged into this pressure until d right thing is done, it is to foolishly go to church and mosque and be praying completely stupid and useless prayers that don't pass the ceiling.

I forbid this level of foolishness!

___

Black people: a very foolish breed! Completely idiotic moronns! Empty brains! Only fables and foreign religion of their conquerors in their slavish hollow heads.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nchenches: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
bopopades:
Anybody can win but TINUBU

he is the worst presidential candidate by far in the history of democrazy

Tinubu suffers dementia, and has yet to be concluded drug trafficking offences in the US.
Tinubu should have been stopped by INEC long ago after his Bulabalu bulaba and vrooom vrooom speeches, if not that we are in a 3rd World country.
It's shameful watching Adams Oshiomhole last week bringing down Tinubu's hands and his raised walking stick while the National anthem was playing. Tinubu didn't understand that it was the National anthem playing.

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Digitron:
I found the deployment very funny.

How will a new CP understands the security architecture two weeks to a crucial election

I have found another person with common sense on this platform. Unfortunately it does not allow me to follow you😉

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by yommen: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Demiolao:

Is there going to be an election? INEC is yet to receive funds for mobilization of staffs and ad-hoc staff alike!
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Soulsymbol99: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good. Cuz dem go cause wahala wia them post them.no highest bidder this time.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Seb4luv1: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Demiolao:

Postponement never still de clear for ona eye... I said it earlier that the election will be postponed ... First Inec is crying that CBN hasn't disbursed money to them
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by NotoriousBiggyS: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
Someone posted it here that there will be no election in Nigeria. He posted it last month

I was the person who posted that

https://www.nairaland.com/7528336/2023-election-postpone-till-further

2 Likes

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by moodyguy: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
criminalmindz:
Postponement loading
lie
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Emmychem(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi has win win the election already.... INEC should just hand over the mantle to him.... No strong opposition!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Seb4luv1: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okealaaye:

How did you know what Tinubu was planning to do? Are you psychic or something?
If they succeed in this postponement consider Tinubu the winner but if the election takes place by the 25th, Obi is a goal. But there is a postponement
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by tinsel: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Salvador1:
grin grin

Nice one Frank MBA still remain Lagos CP till after election.

Mc oluomo and his Nairaland touts will be dealt with severely if they constitute nuisance.
What are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by tinsel: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Dumbest Obidient i ever seen.

I doubt you read the story
They are all dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by moodyguy: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Druggie is finished
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Seb4luv1: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
ShootThemAll:

If Thiefnubuuuu sees second in this presidential election, just send the account number I will send 50k to you. Buhari wants a free and fair election and doing EVERYTHING possible to make it happen. Tinubu is finished! Kwankwaso fit get vote pass am sef grin

Tinubu will see the first position because of the postponement of the election then Atiku second with little margin due to that man call Wike, Rivers will be delivered to Apc and Obi second. Akitu will start the journey to court but wouldn't be fruitful. Obi will only win if the election holds on the 25th but there wouldn't be an election on that day. Quote me again for my 50k.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by tyinfinity: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter obi in problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure / Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.