Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty (23416 Views)

IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go / IGP deploys DIG, AIG, 11 CPs for Ondo election / IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Seb4luv1: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
lansile:
The postponement of this election will be indefinite mark my words.
INEC : CBN has not released fund
POLICE: Suspended deployment of personel.
Masses still queuing just to deposit their hard earned money without hope of getting new notes at any bank. Told to embrace cashless policy where sometimes you can spend 2 days still trying and failed to transfer money to customers.
Whatever the people in authority bring upon themselves, poor masses will have far far less to lose.
Watching........

The postponement is not indefinite and no interim government is taking over, the postponement will lead to Tinubu victory ...
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Enemyofpeace: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Digitron:
I found the deployment very funny.

How will a new CP understands the security architecture two weeks to a crucial election
see question. So na only him dey work for the place?

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Enemyofpeace: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seb4luv1:

The postponement is not indefinite and no interim government is taking over, the postponement will lead to Tinubu victory ...
you wish
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by famology(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
This election will be postponed obviously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by tnerro1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi is winning with over 27 million votes
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Seb4luv1: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you wish

Not wish but a revelation.... If the election holds the 25th, Obi will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by TheSameGuy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Frank Mba?
. where? I'm Sure u think he's in Lagos.

No wonder you're supporting Obi, no exposure. Illiteracy is indeed a disease.

Frank Mba is not in Lagos
Salvador1:
grin grin

Nice one Frank MBA still remain Lagos CP till after election.

Mc oluomo and his Nairaland touts will be dealt with severely if they constitute nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Shey I no go visit Aso Villa like this, biko make they do this elections make e commot ..
Make you Pray Sha, this week na for Prayers , man fit plan do magomago, but Baba God dey always rein in the affairs on men. 3days fasting o, I no wan hear say Dupe broke your heart so you go shayo.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Austineva2: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
JoeEeL:
IPOB AUTOPILOT, I FEAR WHO NO FEAR UNA.

YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST DETERMINED BREED IN THIS ABOMINABLE EVIL FOREST CALLED NIGERIA. KUDOS! IF NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, TRIBES IN AFRICA ARE FEW WHO CAN RESIST TYRANNY AND OPPRESSION DESPITE EVERYTHING THROWN AT THEM.

I SIMPLY BOW.
My correct Nigga. No shaking. Am proudly Autopilot and no apology
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Austineva2: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
Someone posted it here that there will be no election in Nigeria. He posted it last month
there won't be election. Know this know peace

2 Likes

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by imoleoluwa48b: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Na wahNa wah...
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Misterone: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Turakend:
Tinubu in soup
you just come out to type " Tinubu in soup" brainless idiot. Go suffer at your IPOB backyard
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by CitynewsNG(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Meanwhile Army don full Lagos oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKCDlLll2SQ
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
I am proud to be a teacher.

*LESSON PLAN FOR WEEK SEVEN*

*SUBJECT*:- Election.

*TOPIC* :- INEC

*SUB - TOPICS* :- Presidential, Senate and House of Representative Elections.

*SCHOOL* :- Nigeria

*TIME kiss 8am-6pm.

*DATE* :- 25/ 02/ 2023

*CLASS kiss Nigerians.

*SEX kiss (Male and Female)

*AGE kiss 18yrs and above

*PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE* :- Nigerians were fully aware of both the atrocities and amendments that have been made in the sphere of the country's democracy in the past years.

*BEHAVIOURAL OBJECTIVE* :- At the end of the lesson, Nigerians should be able to elect leaders:

(1) That will not steal and divert nation's money into their various banks accounts both in Nigeria and abroad.

(2) That will not disrupt our educational, healthcare and financial systems.

(3) That will not jeopardize the effort being made in stabilizing our agriculture and power sectors.

(4) That will continue fighting Corruption, Boko Haram, Niger -Delta militants, kidnappers, Robbery and waging war against indisciplines.

*INSTRUCTIONAL/MATERIALS* :- Candidate, posters, stickers, ballot papers, social media and P.V.C.

*CONTENT* :-

*INTRODUCTION.* :- The teacher introduces some parties and their candidates to Nigerians as follows :

*APC* Tnubu Jagaban
*PDP* Atiku Abubakar
*LP* Obi Peter
*NNPP* Rabiu Musa Kwankwado
e.t.c.

*PRESENTATION*
*STEP 1* The teacher introduces Nigerians to the new topic.

*STEP 2* The teacher explains the new topics in details to Nigerians.

*STEP 3* The teacher evaluates Nigerians by asking them some questions on the topic learnt.

*EVALUATION kiss Should Nigeria move forward or go backward? Explain in clear and concise terms with your voter's cards.

*SUMMARY kiss Nigeria needs to be moved forward.

*CONCLUSION* :- Nigerians want good road networks, good healthcare systems, standard educational scheme, massive employment e. t. c.

*ASSIGNMENT* :- The teacher asks all registered voters to go out on Saturday and vote for a candidate of reputable character.

I hope the lesson is well understood... Thank you and see you in class after the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by ShootThemAll(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seb4luv1:

Tinubu will see the first position because of the postponement of the election then Atiku second with little margin due to that man call Wike, Rivers will be delivered to Apc and Obi second. Akitu will start the journey to court but wouldn't be fruitful. Obi will only win if the election holds on the 25th but there wouldn't be an election on that day. Quote me again for my 50k.

Keep on dreaming...
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Seb4luv1: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
ShootThemAll:

Keep on dreaming...
You will be here again to quote me after the election
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Triplerg: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
I hope these guys are not planning on postponing the election? They better be careful to avoid this country descending Into anarchy
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Fujiyama: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Broken country.

Soldiers are being drafted in a show of force, a week to elections. Meanwhile, these same soldiers have been unable to deliver on their primary responsibility - Sambisa, Konduga, Damboa etc. are still what they are, suffering under the yoke of ISWAP, BHT, bandits and killer herdsmen.

We will all continue to pay a heavy price for the destruction of the police by the powers that be. Monitoring elections is not army work. As things stand, this poorly trained, undisciplined army is a jack of all trades and a master of none. Weren't soldiers involved in election malpractice in Ekiti state during the 2015? 2019? elections? undecided Wasn't an army colonel or brigadier captured on audio conniving with desperate politicians on how to subvert the people's will during that election? What came out of that case?
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Salvador1:
grin grin

Mc oluomo and his Nairaland touts will be dealt with severely if they constitute nuisance.

Lol@ Nairaland touts cheesy cheesy

Cc: , Moh247, Yarimo, Ihordspy aka gazelle garagara, madridguy, seunmsg, Lordviccodaguru
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by AtikuOkowa: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tflex01:

I laugh you...
Even if election will hold, it's definitely not this weekend.
All the same
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by BATified2023: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
bopopades:
Anybody can win but TINUBU

he is the worst presidential candidate by far in the history of democrazy

I can bet u are Igbo n I will assure u that u igbos will b disgraced
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by brutal1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
They should do virtual policy on the security too grin
Salvador1:
this should worry tinubu alot as he's planning on using security to intimate voters.
Thanks to igp cos Frank MBA will take care of any thugs that will harass voters.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by brutal1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin
TheSameGuy:
Frank Mba?
. where? I'm Sure u think he's in Lagos.

No wonder you're supporting Obi, no exposure. Illiteracy is indeed a disease.

Frank Mba is not in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by bopopades: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
I am Yoruba, but not tribalistic like you

You stinks
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Buckeyemedia1: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
AtikuOkowa:
Drugie is finished as I can see

IGP insist on free and fair election

No enough days to buy their faith and to know where they would go
The same SARS people that used your for target practice, want free & fair elections?

You ipobians una Mumurism is unprecedented.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Buckeyemedia1: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Salvador1:
grin grin

Oblivious myopic dense Ipobian, I believe Frank Mba is the commissioner of police for Ogun State?
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Buckeyemedia1: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

Lol@ Nairaland touts cheesy cheesy

Cc: , Moh247, Yarimo, Ihordspy aka gazelle garagara, madridguy, seunmsg, Lordviccodaguru

Urhobo woman is Frank Mba the commissioner of Police for Lagos State?
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Agonglo17: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:

You're a domesticated monkey

I can see the chain around your scrawny waist and it's tagged 'ashiwaju'
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Enemyofpeace: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seb4luv1:

Not wish but a revelation.... If the election holds the 25th, Obi will win
ok
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by saysoo: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Islie:
6 Days To Go: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty

https://dailytrust.com/6-days-to-go-uncertainty-as-igp-suspends-deployment-of-digs-aigs-cps-for-election-duty/

They should be deployed after Friday prayer else the Governors will buy them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.