Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty (23421 Views)

IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go / IGP deploys DIG, AIG, 11 CPs for Ondo election / IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Bolaji1996: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lagos cp is idowu olohunwa, while Frank MBA is Ogun's.

Salvador1:
grin grin

Nice one Frank MBA still remain Lagos CP till after election.

Mc oluomo and his Nairaland touts will be dealt with severely if they constitute nuisance.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by JoeEeL(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Austineva2:
My correct Nigga. No shaking. Am proudly Autopilot and no apology

I be Oduduwa wey dey support Ekpa and MNK from afar.

I pray Biafra comes as well as my own country.

I believe it is easier to love a neighbour better and shower respect even better than when u force them to live under the same roof. That is what is happening between we Yorubas and Igbos. It is this forced unity that is causing all this apprehension and tribalism but just divide d country... we shall develop at our own pace and those who choose to still decide to travel to each other's land, there will be more respect.

Not what we have now. Peace.

Finally, Ekpa is d most consistent with what MNK did. Dont let these obidients fool u with words like "uhhh, Kanu wasn't like this Ekpa. Only Kanu we love, we will never be loyal to you Ekpa" bla bla bla... that's emotional blackmail. When Mazi Kanu was out, they did d same thing by calling him names.

Ekpa is facing a greater battle than even Mazi Kanu ever faced, with all due respect to him. At least, Mazi Kanu had a deputy, he also had a DOS around him to sort of assuage any attacks on IPOB.

But this Ekpa guy, although he's with some of the Umu-ada's, he's more or less alone. Definitely without the DOS. Yet he has withstood an unbelievable amount of attacks, threats, propaganda against him. Even his own people (obidients, ohanaeze, massob, dos) are fighting him and biafra just because of presidential elections. Haha, I really feel for him. This is an extremely fiery test.

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 20, 2023
stanluiz:
South Africa is truly the pride and giant of Africa.

A country with balls. No wonder they are chiarman of BRICS.

South Africa has visionary leaders that care about their country and protect their National interest.

Nigeria on the other hand is the giant of Africa in poverty, hunger , and backwardness. She has vowed to remain a British and western puppet.

The people keep voting for Criminals and kleptomaniacs in public offices. Nigeria politicians only knows how to steal, loot and embezzle public funds. Nothing more! Nothing less!

Wetin concern them with National building and National interest. All they know is how to steal, steal and steal until nothing is left.

Bunch of Unpatriotic fellows and the useless citizens that are supporting the same politicians that impoverished them due to some primitives ethnic and religious sentiment.

No wonder the nation is almost a failed country and a hellhole.

South Africa is going forward while Nigeria is going backward. That's the reality.

If Nigeria elect one the Criminals, either the drug lord mafia of Lagos or the mikano thief instead of Peter obi, then it is over for them.

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by VIKTO83(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2023
All these are indications that d election has been postponed.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Ofunaofu: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I can bet u are Igbo n I will assure u that u igbos will b disgraced

You are nothing but a tribally condemned urchin
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Bimpe29: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Everything will be okay las las...
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Austineva2: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2023
JoeEeL:

I be Oduduwa wey dey support Ekpa and MNK from afar.

I pray Biafra comes as well as my own country.

I believe it is easier to love a neighbour better and shower respect even better than when u force them to live under the same roof. That is what is happening between we Yorubas and Igbos. It is this forced unity that is causing all this apprehension and tribalism but just divide d country... we shall develop at our own pace and those who choose to still decide to travel to each other's land, there will be more respect.

Not what we have now. Peace.

Finally, Ekpa is d most consistent with what MNK did. Dont let these obidients fool u with words like "uhhh, Kanu wasn't like this Ekpa. Only Kanu we love, we will never be loyal to you Ekpa" bla bla bla... that's emotional blackmail. When Mazi Kanu was out, they did d same thing by calling him names.

Ekpa is facing a greater battle than even Mazi Kanu ever faced, with all due respect to him. At least, Mazi Kanu had a deputy, he also had a DOS around him to sort of assuage any attacks on IPOB.

But this Ekpa guy, although he's with some of the Umu-ada's, he's more or less alone. Definitely without the DOS. Yet he has withstood an unbelievable amount of attacks, threats, propaganda against him. Even his own people (obidients, ohanaeze, massob, dos) are fighting him and biafra just because of presidential elections. Haha, I really feel for him. This is an extremely fiery test.
🥰🥰🥰. I too love this brother. You have said it all. How I wish I can offer u a bottle of Hennessy. You too much bro. Indeed, you part of the family. God bless you awesomely brother. I am impressed like never b4. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by JoeEeL(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Austineva2:
🥰🥰🥰. I too love this brother. You have said it all. How I wish I can offer u a bottle of Hennessy. You too much bro. Indeed, you part of the family. God bless you awesomely brother. I am impressed like never b4. Kudos

I respect Igbo Biafrans a lot, especially the autopilot ones. I learn from them greatly. From Mazi Simon Ekpa to Pastor Livingstone to Chiamaka Ajaere to Biafra Unite (one of d most resolute) to Alexo HQ to Lynda TV, to Ogodo Man to Kelechi to Critics News to Oremijius, Oby Biafra... and of course MNK... Theres a few more Ive forgotten, but this is to show u Im not just capping.

because I like to balance things, I still listen to some on the dos side like Judge money, Chika Austin (quite reasonable guy to be honest), one IPOB rapture media guy like that (too haughty though), Methuselah, Donald, Ikenga and Achebe Paul (stupid guys, Paul is quite intelligent though but dishonest), then Nwachineke and Jonathan. These last 2 are seriously intelligent peeps, especially Jonathan. But, somehow, they seem compromised. There's also one guy from Delta too, Ive forgotten his name. I think Isoko. Gentle face guy like that. He doesnt appear much again, just like the Sophia and d likes. I think some of them have to stick to dos because of immigration papers and so on.

Then there are those who are kind of like hanging in d middle. Like Tari Nemi, Ezumezu, George Umeh, Nne Na Anya, Ogbuefi, Nwawueze.

I can keep going on and on. The only reason Im telling u this is because Im a firm believer of the serious need of the renegotiation of nigeria. I am well-grounded, this is not sere-sere to me o. I keep firm tabs on biafra happenings and I think I'm confident enough to tell who's real and who's fake. Simon Ekpa has had some of his own shortcomings too, dont get me wrong... especially with his handling of the IDUU thing, and with Nelly and Nsima, and his initial launch of one security outfit.

None is perfect, but Ekpa is better than the dos guys. That's my own personal verdict until I see something remarkable that changes my mind. When Im at work, I hide bluetooth earphone in one ear and have the broadcasts of these people already downloaded on my phone. I play them on VLC and forward d speed x2 so I can catch a lot.

I also follow my Yoruba nation agitators firmly from d likes of Koiki to Yeye Dara to Teny Omoologo to Eleha to Maiyegun (more of a Ekpa hater , this guy sha), to Heritage Media to Lady K, to Black Lion to Seoyekoribe to Ijinle Marcus to Baba Ekiti to Omoluka to Lady Best to Baba Aropo Ire ... many more.

I am just well grounded... that's it. I no use this freedom joke. We also have issues in Yoruba nation o but that's for another day.
I wanted to write a book or keep a documentary on most of the happenings so we can have history and not allow white people in 100 years time start to tell our next generation their own history but hustle and work and being busy just wont make that happen. And as a result Im beginning to forget some of d things that happened and peoples' behaviour especially shortly after the kidnap of Nnamdi kanu and bursting of Sunday Igboho's residence. cry

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Austineva2: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
JoeEeL:

I respect Igbo Biafrans a lot, especially the autopilot ones. I learn from them greatly. From Mazi Simon Ekpa to Pastor Livingstone to Chiamaka Ajaere to Biafra Unite (one of d most resolute) to Alexo HQ to Lynda TV, to Ogodo Man to Kelechi to Critics News to Oremijius, Oby Biafra... and of course MNK... Theres a few more Ive forgotten, but this is to show u Im not just capping.

because I like to balance things, I still listen to some on the dos side like Judge money, Chika Austin (quite reasonable guy to be honest), one IPOB rapture media guy like that (too haughty though), Methuselah, Donald, Ikenga and Achebe Paul (stupid guys, Paul is quite intelligent though but dishonest), then Nwachineke and Jonathan. These last 2 are seriously intelligent peeps, especially Jonathan. But, somehow, they seem compromised. There's also one guy from Delta too, Ive forgotten his name. I think Isoko. Gentle face guy like that. He doesnt appear much again, just like the Sophia and d likes. I think some of them have to stick to dos because of immigration papers and so on.

Then there are those who are kind of like hanging in d middle. Like Tari Nemi, Ezumezu, George Umeh, Nne Na Anya, Ogbuefi, Nwawueze.

I can keep going on and on. The only reason Im telling u this is because Im a firm believer of the serious need of the renegotiation of nigeria. I am well-grounded, this is not sere-sere to me o. I keep firm tabs on biafra happenings and I think I'm confident enough to tell who's real and who's fake. Simon Ekpa has had some of his own shortcomings too, dont get me wrong... especially with his handling of the IDUU thing, and with Nelly and Nsima, and his initial launch of one security outfit.

None is perfect, but Ekpa is better than the dos guys. That's my own personal verdict until I see something remarkable that changes my mind. When Im at work, I hide bluetooth earphone in one ear and have the broadcasts of these people already downloaded on my phone. I play them on VLC and forward d speed x2 so I can catch a lot.

I also follow my Yoruba nation agitators firmly from d likes of Koiki to Yeye Dara to Teny Omoologo to Eleha to Maiyegun (more of a Ekpa hater , this guy sha), to Heritage Media to Lady K, to Black Lion to Seoyekoribe to Ijinle Marcus to Baba Ekiti to Omoluka to Lady Best to Baba Aropo Ire ... many more.

I am just well grounded... that's it. I no use this freedom joke. We also have issues in Yoruba nation o but that's for another day.
I wanted to write a book or keep a documentary on most of the happenings so we can have history and not allow white people in 100 years time start to tell our next generation their own history but hustle and work and being busy just wont make that happen. And as a result Im beginning to forget some of d things that happened and peoples' behaviour especially shortly after the kidnap of Nnamdi kanu and bursting of Sunday Igboho's residence. cry
waoow! Bro, you are 💯 into d system. Kudos. I was speechless why u are mentioning those names and their roles. Don't worry once Biafra come this year I will call you for drink. Bro ehh u see Biafra? It will be restored soon, Sooner than anybody can imagine, just mark this statement today. I doff my hat for ur level of intelligence. You too much🙏🙏🙏. Don't worry once Biafra come I get ur contact for more interaction. Are u aware that Simon Autopilots and Yoruba agitators like Sunday Igboho, Koiki, Proff Banji are like 5&6? I know u will know. Kudos my awesome brother. You too much💪💪💪

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by JoeEeL(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Austineva2:
waoow! Bro, you are 💯 into d system. Kudos. I was speechless why u are mentioning those names and their roles. Don't worry once Biafra come this year I will call you for drink. Bro ehh u see Biafra? It will be restored soon, Sooner than anybody can imagine, just mark this statement today. I doff my hat for ur level of intelligence. You too much🙏🙏🙏. Don't worry once Biafra come I get ur contact for more interaction. Are u aware that Simon Autopilots and Yoruba agitators like Sunday Igboho, Koiki, Proff Banji are like 5&6? I know u will know. Kudos my awesome brother. You too much💪💪💪

Boss you see ehn, we must share drinks together when we finally win this battle. You don't know how painful it is. I mean, it is too obvious that nigeria isn't mean to be one. I really feel demoralised when people keep insisting on this election of a thing and bashing MNK, Igboho and Simon Ekpa. About your last paragraph, Im aware.

One love bro. Some other nl post will still bring both of our comments together. Till then bro, one love.

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty by Austineva2: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
JoeEeL:

Boss you see ehn, we must share drinks together when we finally win this battle. You don't know how painful it is. I mean, it is too obvious that nigeria isn't mean to be one. I really feel demoralised when people keep insisting on this election of a thing and bashing MNK, Igboho and Simon Ekpa. About your last paragraph, Im aware.

One love bro. Some other nl post will still bring both of our comments together. Till then bro, one love.
Sure Sure Bro. One love, my awesome brother. God bless d day I came in contact with you. What an awesome you. I appreciate bro🙏. I just wish every of our southern brothers especially d now Obidients ones can be like u. Kudos Bro. No shaking. Biafra and Ododuwa Nation must be restored sooner than ever imagine. We must have those great Nations, it's a must. Kudos once more Bro. One love❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President / Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.