Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial (67429 Views)

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / ANAP Foundation Pre-Election Survey An Energy Booster, Says β€˜Obidient’ Movement / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pitobi is a fraudster being packaged by his kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Parachoko: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
onuman:

That means on Talibanization of Nigeria you stand, gidigba.

Because if any miracle makes APC win, Tinubu the old man sick with dementia will be sleeping while Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer uses Nigeria armed forces for Talibanization of Nigeria.
The Taliban of Afghanistan started this way by occupying important political positions in Afghanistan.
Garbage talk from a pained Obidenze Urchin πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by putin2: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi is the way

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by ZUBY77(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days back, When the news of ANAP foundation sponsoring Peter Obi's campaign with their jet for transportation broke.

ANAP foundation through its official twitter account dismissed the claim as a lie targeted at their ANAP & NOI polls ; which project Peter Obi as the frontrunner of the presidential election; Calling it 'an act of desperation of some persons to present the photo as a proof of bias by the polls'.

The link to the ANAP official statement denying the claim on twitter here:
https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1626516657500717056?t=PcIi0J3VnwzUMS3gziGrpg&s=19

Today , Pictures emerged of Peter Obi actually highlighting off the same ANAP jet. Infact Peter Obi tweeted it himself during one of his campaign in Kwara state.

Effort in vain.
Stop crying, you have done what you are paid for. Move on urchino

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by assholemods: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
jaytee01:

No amount of propaganda can save the Agbado drug baron from the humiliation coming to him next week!!
We don't want a tribalist! Very wicked pretender.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Killermamba: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Liebermantic: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
If Peter Obi wins this election, Seun and his Nairaland will be useless and irrelevant. Continue fighting Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Proudlyomonna: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nwaetche:
Anap Business Jets Limited is a company that rents private jets to any corporate or private entity that has the resources to demand their services.

The Obi campaign started with a plane owned by Datti (Obidient Plane) which was grounded by Nigeria regulatory authority and since then have been renting business jets and helicopters for thier rallies. Although the Chairman of the ANAP foundation is also the Chairman of the Business jet company of same name, Obi like any other individual pays to use it as the entity is there to make money.

The ANAP foundation Chairman Otedo Peterside is also the founder and former CEO of Stanbic Bank and does that make anyone that patronises Stanbic bank an associate of ANAP?

Come to think of it, there almost seven(7) polls including polls conducted by Bloomberg that projects Peter Obi as the front runner. Is Peter Obi a friend of Bloomberg of Billionaire owner of Bloomberg media?

Common, we should be thinking now not parroting what paid cashivist like Adeyanjo are tweeting to earn their pay.

I think this is hypocrisy of the highest order. ANAP was never regarded as a friend of Buhari or APC when the organisation on two previous occasion, one in 2015 and another in 2019 projected him as the likely winner of those highly contested election; one with against an incumbent, a fellow Ijaw with Otedo Peterside.

It is important to note that ANAP-NOI polls predictions/projection has consistently been accurate since they started making projections till date.

I do not think it would be different at this time.

APC and PDP should not just rubbish an organisation whose projections has favoured them on different occasions they won the elections.

Don't mind them grin grin they have already started the opposition and wailing bitterly quite early grin grin grin
Same Anap poll predicted bubu's win, uchins didn't say Anap was working for Obi oo grin grin
Tinubu don cry taya.
Hell rufia!! That one no fit even control him own cry grin grin
Gandollar don cry taya grin grin
Kenyemo self don join cry grin grin
Urchins no go let nairaland cleaners rest for a moment na so so hot smelly tears nairaland cleaners dey clean since oo grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Ask them why Anap would want to work for structureless Lp, you will understand why we call them Urchins with their response grin grin
This thing too pain them oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by grammarian247(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nwaetche:
Anap Business Jets Limited is a company that rents private jets to any corporate or private entity that has the resources to demand their services.

The Obi campaign started with a plane owned by Datti (Obidient Plane) which was grounded by Nigeria regulatory authority and since then have been renting business jets and helicopters for thier rallies. Although the Chairman of the ANAP foundation is also the Chairman of the Business jet company of same name, Obi like any other individual pays to use it as the entity is there to make money.

The ANAP foundation Chairman Otedo Peterside is also the founder and former CEO of Stanbic Bank and does that make anyone that patronises Stanbic bank an associate of ANAP?

Come to think of it, there almost seven(7) polls including polls conducted by Bloomberg that projects Peter Obi as the front runner. Is Peter Obi a friend of Bloomberg of Billionaire owner of Bloomberg media?

Common, we should be thinking now not parroting what paid cashivist like Adeyanjo are tweeting to earn their pay.

I think this is hypocrisy of the highest order. ANAP was never regarded as a friend of Buhari or APC when the organisation on two previous occasion, one in 2015 and another in 2019 projected him as the likely winner of those highly contested election; one with against an incumbent, a fellow Ijaw with Otedo Peterside.

It is important to note that ANAP-NOI polls predictions/projection has consistently been accurate since they started making projections till date.

APC and PDP should not just rubbish an organisation whose projections has favoured them on different occasions they won the elections.

Baba,you don trash the poster...thank you for this response. They don't know how prepared we are.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Go and tell your foolish APC administration to release the OBIdient Jet they grounded, and remove your eyes from Opobo man jet.
Whether you demented and cursed URCHINS like it or not, this presidential election is done and dusted.
Nigerians have decided.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Heffalump(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

Who survey epp? On line voters πŸ˜„πŸ˜„... They are caught lying as usual but have nothing reasonable to say.

Then why bother about ANAP polls?
You hypocrites.

Lets meet on Feb 25. But be warned that Buhari has nailed final coffin to vote buying.

"Light has no business with darkness".

God will prove this to you guys again, come February 25, 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Britishpea: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nwaetche:

In all these you wrote, it shows that you are intelligent. If so, you should know the meaning of sympathetic consideration and compassion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Ewizy: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
All these Urchins no get sense sha.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by JOemmy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
It seems u people have ran out of propaganda so flying in anap jet automatically makes anap to be bias towards obi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by plantist: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party who's candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.

But Obi and his associates lie too much.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by assholemods: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
jaytee01:

No amount of propaganda can save the Agbado drug baron from the humiliation coming to him next week!!
Dem nor dey give shishi but dey share poverty bread! Hypocrites! God forbid I vote Obi!

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by oyichi: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Take a critical look at the pictures and you see that the plane obi came down from is different from the ANAP jet behind

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by TreasureJunky: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Is this supposed to be a topic of discussion?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by ToniBlaize: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. Then why denying in the first place? They denied Obi actually use their jet for campaign.

Something is fishy. Definitely. And we know it.

Fisherman go and fish it out..ogaa ooo.. you dis guy.. ur own nah to shout Tinubu for here upadan.. how much are you even being paid?!... Guy vote who you want... Leave Those that Don't fancy ur candidate to rest no be by force..it easier to paint Tinubu black than Obi and you know that.. should we even start.. is it the lack of basic awareness or a dummy you call a presidential candidate?? Lol.. someone that said election was last month on campaign ground.. grin grin selfish idiots like you are the reason we are in this mess from the onset.. money wey no go sustain for you for 4-8 years of hardship nah im dey do you this one?? Lol... First they make you poor and then sell a limited portion of the table scrabs for you and that what's doing you... We don't care if you forgive Buhari or you want to hqve a party with Tinubu and SHETIMMA.. make we hear world.. Elections is less than a week away.. lets hear word sir..!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Kemistri4(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Please is what he said true or not?

Don't divert from the issue

Very simple question:

Which business of Michael Bloomberg's is Obi patronising for Bloomberg poll to choose him as the next president?

Can you now see the foolishness in the Op's writeup?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Maynman: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days back, When the news of ANAP foundation sponsoring Peter Obi's campaign with their jet for transportation broke.

ANAP foundation through its official twitter account dismissed the claim as a lie targeted at their ANAP & NOI polls ; which project Peter Obi as the frontrunner of the presidential election; Calling it 'an act of desperation of some persons to present the photo as a proof of bias by the polls'.

https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1626516657500717056?t=PcIi0J3VnwzUMS3gziGrpg&s=19

Today , Pictures emerged of Peter Obi actually highlighting off the same ANAP jet. Infact Peter Obi tweeted it himself during one of his campaign in Kwara state.

Despite denial by who?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by francis5051: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=121040109]They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.[/quote mr. man permit me to insult u please.. you are a big fool if you think any Atiku or Tinubu is a better candidate than Obi
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by ihesiuloa(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

I wonder why all this lamentation? πŸ™„ Why don't you wait till 25th February and cast your only 1 vote is peace, let the meaningful Nigerians who wants to come out en-mass to vote for a credible candidate into the villa, you are just making noise.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Period007(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.
They never denied Peter Obi ever renting their jets,their statement is targeted at this very picture.

Stop the propagandas and lies.

I discovered that any time mynd44 is online, all your fake propaganda threads usually make it to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by casppyjay: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

ok so those opposition states who grants obi all amenities to use free of charge are sponsoring him?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Laideabdulahi: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.

Jonathan was a disaster.
Buhari na wetin?
Who presented Buhari to us?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by assholemods: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Heffalump:

Then why bother about ANAP poll?
You hypocrites.

Lets meet on Feb 25. But be warned that Buhari has nailed final coffin to vote buying
Lol... Who cares about vote buying? You are now praising Buhari that you cursed.
You are the shameless hypocrite. With una fake anap polls... Tell anap to come and swear him in as president! Bloody liars....... Both Obi and supporters are liars!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by galaxy2020(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nigerians have made up their minds on peter obi, no amount of falsehood can change that.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by TheSameGuy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Are we talking about Bloomberg or ANAP here?

You're still making thesame mistake
Kemistri4:

Very simple question:

Which business of Michael Bloomberg's is Obi patronising for Bloomberg poll to choose him as the next president?

Can you now see the foolishness in the Op's writeup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.