Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,293 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial (67446 Views)

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / ANAP Foundation Pre-Election Survey An Energy Booster, Says ‘Obidient’ Movement / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by assholemods: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
galaxy2020:
Nigerians have made up their minds on peter obi, no amount of falsehood can change that.
Speak for yourself oga! I know who I am voting for but not Obi!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Heffalump(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

Lol... Who cares about vote buying? You are now praising Buhari that you cursed.
You are the shameless hypocrite. With una fake anap polls... Tell anap to come and swear him in as president! Bloody liars....... Both Obi and supporters are liars!

I don't reply fools more than twice! Take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Bullionaire: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.

You were fooled when you thought you were wise.

Now you think you are wise again.

What an unbriddled fool!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by HardMirror(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.
2015? Most of them just started 2020 after endsars. They know nada. That is why the only thing they know is to insult all other tribe that is not igbo and they qant us to still support their candidate. For their mind they are playing reverse psychology and using it to blackmail us to support obi. Anyway, tinubu must lule o. That baba is not fit for president abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by nairanaira12: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cyberterror:
Peter Obi can continue paying ANAP foundation and other pollsters bribes from his Pandora loot to favour him with outlandish figures, it won't stop Bola Tinubu from emerging victorious in this election.

Lolz. The bitterness, sadness and sense defeat in your writing are obvious
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Wantedmiller: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Una don start again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Jones4190(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party who's candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.
why not go to Anambra state hospital instead of federal own hospital? have you forgotten that oni was a governor for eight good years?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
One thing I have noticed about Obi is that he doesn't know how to say "sorry" or to admit wrongdoing.

He would first try to lie his way out of the situation.

He is not anywhere near a true leader.

Let us look at Obi very critically. His many lies and how he reacted when he was busted.

1. The Pandora Papers.

Before the Pandora Papers scandal, no one could have imagined that Saint Peter Obi had integrity issues. As far as everyone was concerned, all his assets were known. The number of houses he had and the number of shoes, clothes, and wristwatches he had. Then, Pandora Papers happened. Obi was exposed as a dishonest man who, like every politician he claims to be different from, stashed wealth in a notorious tax haven.

How did Obi react? Instead of apologizing, and promising to be more honest in the future, Obi began to be defensive, claiming that he didn't break any laws. Truly, he didn't break any laws. But for a man who likes to show off as open and different, it was a big mess on his name. You would never find the name of people like Buhari in Pandora Papers. Obi ought to be ashamed of himself and show true contrition. But instead, he tried to be defensive.

2. Heading "Next International" While He Was Governor Of Anambra State

It is against the law for a governor to run personal businesses. Obi remained chairman of Next for 14 months after becoming Anambra state governor. When this issue was later revisited after Obi left the seat of power in Anambra, Obi claimed that he had resigned immediately before he was sworn in, and it was the fault of those concerned that the necessary documentation was not made. However, it turned out to be a lie. Obi never resigned until 14 months after he became governor.

A simple "I am sorry" would have shown him to be a true leader. But no, he had to make excuses, and to blame someone for his own problems.

3. The Brewery Saga

When the brewery saga was revisited in 2019 when Peter Obi was vice presidential candidate of Atiku, all Obi could have done was admit wrongdoing, and apologize. But what did he do? He tried to make excuses. At first, he said he had nothing to do with the brewery. But when the interviewer said she had records of the shareholders, Obi quickly claimed that the deal did not benefit him. That it only benefited Anambra state. Yet again, the interviewer asked him how much his family benefited from the deal, Obi said he did not know. Is that one a leader that you can trust?

4. Still On The Brewery Saga

Peter Obi claimed that the 20 million dollars of Anambra money he invested in SabMiller was now worth close to 100 million dollars. When Soludo came out to say all the investments claimed to have been made by previous governments were now worth next to nothing, Peter Obi changed mouth. A simple sorry or just silence would have been better. But Obi had to make himself look saintly. Obi, in his usual manner, claimed that he never said the investment was now worth close to 100 million dollars. Obi claimed that "one boy" is behind the "close to 100 million dollars" claim.

5. The Odili Angle

Yet again, the Pandora lying machine could not stop himself from telling lies. This time, he didn't know that people would actually take the time to verify. He thought it was his usual lie which people hardly bother to verify. This time, he made a claim which seemed to picture him as a contemporary of Odili at CKC. When the lie was busted, Obi (in his usual manner) went defensive and chose to blame his listeners. He accused his listeners of misinterpreting him.

Sometimes, it is just good to be silent than to call people fools.

Obi has shown many times that he is not a true leader, but his followers are too blind to see it.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Period007(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. Then why denying in the first place? They denied Obi actually use their jet for campaign.

Something is fishy. Definitely. And we know it.

They claimed he did not alight from their jet on the pictures been used to spread fake news,they didn't say he never hired their jets.

You guys don't think straight anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by jaytee01(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

Dem nor dey give shishi but dey share poverty bread! Hypocrites! God forbid I vote Obi!

Oh.......another freshly registered urchin coming to fight the incoming president?

Has the drug baron accumulated enough cash to pay you urchins and the thugs next week?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by crazygod(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Mr man. Leave all these plenty talks. I asked a simple question. Answer me.

ANAP denied Obi even used their jet for any purpose. You are here talking about hiring the jet.

If you buy or hire something from me. What reason have I got to deny doing business with you. Except there is something fishy.
Comprehension is missing when it comes to you sir. They denied 'sponsoring' Obi not that Obi denied using/renting their plane. You are welcome. Stop the unnecessary arguments and go vote your handicapped candidate next Saturday.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by DKM123: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
On 25th February 2023, while casting your vote , have the following in mind:

*Nigeria* ------------*Nigeria*
*2015--------------------2023
====================

*Dollar*

#197-------------------#740
-----------------------------------------

*Fuel*

#87---------------------#300/450
------------------------------------------

*Kerosene*

#50-------------------------#550

*Diesel*

#155------------------------#900
-----------------------------------------

*Cooking Gas*

#180------------------------#850

*Hajj fee*

#700,000-----------------#3million

*Rice*

#8,000 ---------------------#43,000

*Bajaj*
*Motorcycle*

#170,000--------------------#700,000

*Tricycle*
*(Keke-napep)*

#370,000---------------------#1.5million
-----------------------------------------‐

*Sewing machine*
#45,000-----------------------#300,000

*Ext. Debt*

9.7b dollars----------------98.6b dollars

*Bag of Cement*
#1700------------------------#4,700

*Unemployment rate*

11%--------------------------43%

*Inflation rate*

7%-------------------------------90%

*Poor Nigerians*

45million-------------------130million

*GDP*

5.5%------------------------- Recession Twice
Yet, APC expects us to reward them by voting them back with thier Muslim/Muslim ticket.

*Vote wisely, come next Saturday….February 25th and March 11, 2023.*

Selling your PVC at N20,000 will only amount to more intense suffering for the next 8 years.

Wake up, my people! Wake up!

Vote your conscience and not your hunger because your future and family’s future is in your hands🤚

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Wantedmiller: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bullionaire:

You were fooled when you thought you were wise.

Now you think you are wide again.

What an unbriddled fool!

Don't mind the fool, fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by danhans(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Relax we will meet on Saturday

You guys brought Buhari.......how far?
Metion one of the promises Buhari fulfill
The highest thing that will happen is Atiku will take the day

However I give it to Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Kemistri4(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Are we talking about Bloomberg or ANAP here?

You're still making thesame mistake

I'm making a logical statement. Sorry if you don't know what that means

If Anap poll is favourable to Obi because his a customer, then that also means that the other polls including Bloomberg's that are in favour are doing so because they're benefitting from him

Make Una dey type with sense

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Jones4190(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
you are confused, Anap are into business of which obi rent one of there jet but anap denial that at no point did obi rent there jets
Nwaetche:
Anap Business Jets Limited is a company that rents private jets to any corporate or private entity that has the resources to demand their services.

The Obi campaign started with a plane owned by Datti (Obidient Plane) which was grounded by Nigeria regulatory authority and since then have been renting business jets and helicopters for thier rallies. Although the Chairman of the ANAP foundation is also the Chairman of the Business jet company of same name, Obi like any other individual pays to use it as the entity is there to make money.

The ANAP foundation Chairman Otedo Peterside is also the founder and former CEO of Stanbic Bank and does that make anyone that patronises Stanbic bank an associate of ANAP?

Come to think of it, there almost seven(7) polls including polls conducted by Bloomberg that projects Peter Obi as the front runner. Is Peter Obi a friend of Bloomberg of Billionaire owner of Bloomberg media?

Common, we should be thinking now not parroting what paid cashivist like Adeyanjo are tweeting to earn their pay.

I think this is hypocrisy of the highest order. ANAP was never regarded as a friend of Buhari or APC when the organisation on two previous occasion, one in 2015 and another in 2019 projected him as the likely winner of those highly contested election; one with against an incumbent, a fellow Ijaw with Otedo Peterside.

It is important to note that ANAP-NOI polls predictions/projection has consistently been accurate since they started making projections till date.

I do not think it would be different at this time.

APC and PDP should not just rubbish an organisation whose projections has favoured them on different occasions they won the elections.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by DKM123: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
We all know who are the real MASTERS OF PROPAGANDA and even a 5year old knows APC and liar Mohammed and deceit and fakery have the same meaning in the dictionary.
Awon stealers of Donald Duke's childhood pictures.
Same APC propagandaist that are EXPERTS at using fake doctored videos to claim crowd in the stadium and deceive the public.

They know that thier busted APC crowd is fake and they now want to use reverse psychology on the people as usual. See APC claiming this as Bornu crowd on thier official handle. Deceivers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by onuman: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Garbage talk from a pained Obidenze Urchin 😂

Choose in private between the three below to preside over you and others in Nigeria.
Sure, you will NOT choose Tinubu, unless you are an incurable ethno-religious bigot, or a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
APC are pure jokers 😂😁🤣 i have no time educating them chia!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by kenedy175(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Gbam!!!

Dem go soon com and blame Tulumbu for here

Vote Wisely

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

This picture is scary mbok
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by AmuRubber(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party who's candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Tadeus(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

Expect more of this type of post from paid agents of doom. They were paid millions to start online war against the man of the people because it obvious they are loosing and Nigerians are getting wiser. I'm speaking nothing but fact. Please vote right for the sake of your unborn kids coz I know most of you are after what you will get from them. INEC should ban people from taking their phone to cast vote, take the voting material, drop your phone, cast your vote and pick up your phone. This simple steps will save Nigerians because these agent of doom are after innocent Nigerians and they were told to snap their voting material to see who they voted for. Please everyone should tag INEC so that they will pass this information to all the polling units.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Chochovini: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Lol.
BATstards are funny oohh.
At this stage of campaign, you are still doing this yeye propaganda? So, in your mind now you are promoting Thief.nubu and demarketing Obi?
Brainless mofo.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP
. Why do You even have the time to pay attention to all those village fools?
Its funny how Peter Obi has suddenly become a masqerade to be feared by them. A man who‘s suposedly have come from a party with no structure. Now no one is talking about structure anymore cos, a man from a party of no structure is giving people from parties with full structures sleepless nights in whatever he does. Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by DonTattaglia: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Mr Man, we cannot be as stup1d as u and ur cohorts..U sound frustrated and pained. Sorry for ur level of daftness

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Parachoko: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
onuman:

Choose in private between the three below to preside over you and others in Nigeria.
Sure, you will NOT choose Tinubu, unless you are an incurable ethno-religious bigot, or a dunce.
The joke is on you 😂

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

speeder:
I'm an Anambra indigene. Road construction has been zero all d way except for d one he's recently constructing at Onitsha. But most Anambras have an undoubting faith in him cos he signifies a sense of unity among d people. He has achieved alot in his administration among which are: he constructed over 500 borewholes in d state, he gave over 250 wheel chairs to d disabled, he alway attend any cultural activities organised by any locals wit their uniform on( this d major reason he is been loved by d people) and anmbra is d state wit d largest road network. To me i won't say he hasn't achieved anything but i'm yet to see any of his achievement that i would b proud of. But i sure ly

Nah the only things Pandora do in Anambra this guy don list for here
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
How some guys birth propaganda like this in the name of support to tinubu beats my imagination. Tinubu supporters are like gods; they have ears but cannot hear. They have eyes but cannot hear. Although they have head but I doubt there's brain in them.
Why would any reasonable Nigerians support a crook, wicked, sick old man like tinubu? No wonder nlders call them urchins

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by PointZerom: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days back, When the news of ANAP foundation sponsoring Peter Obi's campaign with their jet for transportation broke.

ANAP foundation through its official twitter account dismissed the claim as a lie targeted at their ANAP & NOI polls ; which project Peter Obi as the frontrunner of the presidential election; Calling it 'an act of desperation of some persons to present the photo as a proof of bias by the polls'.

The link to the ANAP official statement denying the claim on twitter here:
https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1626516657500717056?t=PcIi0J3VnwzUMS3gziGrpg&s=19

Today , Pictures emerged of Peter Obi actually highlighting off the same ANAP jet. Infact Peter Obi tweeted it himself during one of his campaign in Kwara state.

Cry harder, don't let Thief.nubu and SHAMEttima to overtake you in crying.

A NEW NIGERIA IS POssible.
VOTE OBIDATTI.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by seunjungle1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Keep quiet mr man. Your principal is full of lie everywhere...Peter and lie are like two parallel lines

Reinaldo:
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Solocoin: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Desperate thief's came together and form APC to keep Nigeria in total poverty and they still want to continue and some tools that nothing reach their hand are still clapping. Allow them another four years and see if we will still have a country call Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Chyma231(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
[ you be ode !!!!]Peter Obi can continue paying ANAP foundation and other pollsters bribes from his Pandora loot to favour him with outlandish figures, it won't stop Bola Tinubu from emerging victorious in this election. [/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by koboko69: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

Shut up and face the topic. Stop deflecting...
Gosh!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.